My thoughts on the Clans by Moonmist

Moonmist analyzes some of the Clans’ strengths and weaknesses

Hello! I’m back with a new blog! I have only done a few so please don’t be mad if I don’t get it all right.
I will be writing about the six Clans and their leaders and stuff. Yeah.
RiverClan
RiverClan is the Clan that is best at grace and skill. AKA swimming. RiverClan isn’t my favourite. And I really hate Willowshine and Mothwing.
Leaders
Crookedstar is great. When I read Crookedstar’s Promise I nearly cried because he had such a bad life. I’m really sad that he died but he was old. No cat lives forever. Except Heavystep. He dies twice but let’s not go onto that. Crookedstar was shown as weak though. In the Gathering when Brokenstar demanded hunting rights in the other Clans territory he gave up the river without a fight. But ShadowClan can’t hunt fish so it was quite clever actually.
Leopardstar is a bit annoying. She joined TigerClan just because she was crushing on Tigerstar. That’s a real sign of weakness if you ask me. Also she was just generally defiant and annoying, so you know. And I am pretty sure she refused to get wet or something. Some RiverClan cat she is.
I haven’t read past Power Of Three so I don’t know about Mistystar. Sorry.
StarClan
As the sixth Clan in the forest, it’s StarClan’s job to send omens. Therefore I have A LOT to say about them. They are reasonably nice. Reasonably.
I don’t think that ‘there will be three, kin of you’re kin, that will hold the power of stars in their paws’ should appear in Firestar’s Quest. There is a whole bunch of books about it so you don’t need any more. You can’t say that you don’t understand what I am saying.
I think it’s really cruel to not let cats into StarClan. If they did let them in the nice cats could help them to be nice. I think that could work. Maybe.
Leaders
StarClan doesn’t really have a leader. I think that it would be Thunderstar, Shadowstar, Riverstar, Windstar and Skystar. But I don’t know.
I also am very angry that StarClan didn’t send an omen when ShadowClan didn’t believe in StarClan and Jayfeather, Hollyleaf and Lionblaze had to fake one themselves. But it’s against the Warrior Code to fake an omen. That’s not good.
WindClan
They are known as ‘the weakest Clan’ and are shown to not be able to look after themselves.
Leaders
Tallstar is a nice leader, but not great at defending his Clan. But he had terrible parents and Shrewclaw wasn’t exactly kind to him, so you can’t really blame him. And Heatherstar was a pretty rubbish leader, so he didn’t have a great role-model

10 Replies to “My thoughts on the Clans by Moonmist”

1. Sunpaw or Sunni adores Goosefeather and thinks that he deserves a Super Edition even though he already has a Novella
    March 24, 2020 at 6:24 am

Hmm… I actually have a theory about how Heavystep secretly got another life, but it’s mostly a joke. Mostly… 😛

MakeACharacterOnFanficPage!!!!

• March 24, 2020 at 8:56 pm

Yeah, Windclan and ShadowClan have the worst leaders. Blackstar was really arrogant and obnoxious, Rowanstar was REALLY weak, and Tigerstar is rude, and really annoying. And Onestar was really cool and nice when he was a warrior, but he is my worst favorite character because he was really horrible and rude as a leader. ThunderClan has really good leaders, though. Mistystar and Crookedstar are okay leaders for RiverClan, but i think Leopardstar is the slightest bit evil ambitious and really obnoxious. ThunderClan is really my favorite clan. 🙂

2. Moonmist has changed her name to Echomist
    March 24, 2020 at 6:59 am

I can’t believe that this has been posted! This is the first article of mine that’s been posted. 😀

• Kate
      March 24, 2020 at 12:13 pm

Congratulations, Moonmist. Nice work!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

3. Moonmist has changed her name to Echomist
    March 24, 2020 at 12:45 pm

Aaaah! I completely forgot to do ThunderClan!

4. Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
    March 24, 2020 at 12:51 pm

Hi Moonmist! This is a very nice article. I really like RiverClan too. (I almost cried reading Crookedstar’s Promise too, BTW.)
    Nice job.🙂

5. falling feather
    March 24, 2020 at 6:58 pm

This is a great article! I think the part about Starclan not letting cats into it is somewhat true. I feel like I read that some cats get to choose. Like, if they want to get revenge on some cat then they go to the Dark Forest. I wish Riverclan got more time in the books, I think this might have portrayed them in a better light.

6. Pinestripe
    March 25, 2020 at 12:24 am

Good job, Moonmist! This is a great article! 🙂
    I love your idea about the nice cats in StarClan helping the mean ones learn how to be nice.

7. Moonmist has changed her name to Echomist
    March 25, 2020 at 7:29 am

I feel like I didn’t do ShadowClan. Can any of you see ShadowClan?

8. Redtail
    March 25, 2020 at 11:28 pm

Nice article Moonmist! I liked the info about the leaders.