My thoughts on the Clans by Moonmist

Moonmist analyzes some of the Clans’ strengths and weaknesses

Hello! I’m back with a new blog! I have only done a few so please don’t be mad if I don’t get it all right.
I will be writing about the six Clans and their leaders and stuff. Yeah.
RiverClan
RiverClan is the Clan that is best at grace and skill. AKA swimming. RiverClan isn’t my favourite. And I really hate Willowshine and Mothwing.
Leaders
Crookedstar is great. When I read Crookedstar’s Promise I nearly cried because he had such a bad life. I’m really sad that he died but he was old. No cat lives forever. Except Heavystep. He dies twice but let’s not go onto that. Crookedstar was shown as weak though. In the Gathering when Brokenstar demanded hunting rights in the other Clans territory he gave up the river without a fight. But ShadowClan can’t hunt fish so it was quite clever actually.
Leopardstar is a bit annoying. She joined TigerClan just because she was crushing on Tigerstar. That’s a real sign of weakness if you ask me. Also she was just generally defiant and annoying, so you know. And I am pretty sure she refused to get wet or something. Some RiverClan cat she is.
I haven’t read past Power Of Three so I don’t know about Mistystar. Sorry.
StarClan
As the sixth Clan in the forest, it’s StarClan’s job to send omens. Therefore I have A LOT to say about them. They are reasonably nice. Reasonably.
I don’t think that ‘there will be three, kin of you’re kin, that will hold the power of stars in their paws’ should appear in Firestar’s Quest. There is a whole bunch of books about it so you don’t need any more. You can’t say that you don’t understand what I am saying.
I think it’s really cruel to not let cats into StarClan. If they did let them in the nice cats could help them to be nice. I think that could work. Maybe.
Leaders
StarClan doesn’t really have a leader. I think that it would be Thunderstar, Shadowstar, Riverstar, Windstar and Skystar. But I don’t know.
I also am very angry that StarClan didn’t send an omen when ShadowClan didn’t believe in StarClan and Jayfeather, Hollyleaf and Lionblaze had to fake one themselves. But it’s against the Warrior Code to fake an omen. That’s not good.
WindClan
They are known as ‘the weakest Clan’ and are shown to not be able to look after themselves.
Leaders
Tallstar is a nice leader, but not great at defending his Clan. But he had terrible parents and Shrewclaw wasn’t exactly kind to him, so you can’t really blame him. And Heatherstar was a pretty rubbish leader, so he didn’t have a great role-model

Fan Articles

Notify of
Sunni is back! (Sunpaw/whisker)
Sunni is back! (Sunpaw/whisker)
March 24, 2020 6:24 am

Hmm… I actually have a theory about how Heavystep secretly got another life, but it’s mostly a joke. Mostly… 😛

Team Keefoster for the win!!!

Marblepaw/ Marbleshadow
Marblepaw/ Marbleshadow
March 24, 2020 8:56 pm

Yeah, Windclan and ShadowClan have the worst leaders. Blackstar was really arrogant and obnoxious, Rowanstar was REALLY weak, and Tigerstar is rude, and really annoying. And Onestar was really cool and nice when he was a warrior, but he is my worst favorite character because he was really horrible and rude as a leader. ThunderClan has really good leaders, though. Mistystar and Crookedstar are okay leaders for RiverClan, but i think Leopardstar is the slightest bit evil ambitious and really obnoxious. ThunderClan is really my favorite clan. 🙂

Moonmist has changed her name to Echomist
Moonmist has changed her name to Echomist
March 24, 2020 6:59 am

I can’t believe that this has been posted! This is the first article of mine that’s been posted. 😀

Kate
Kate
March 24, 2020 12:13 pm

Congratulations, Moonmist. Nice work!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
March 24, 2020 12:45 pm

Aaaah! I completely forgot to do ThunderClan!

armed with a newspaper

Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
March 24, 2020 12:51 pm

Hi Moonmist! This is a very nice article. I really like RiverClan too. (I almost cried reading Crookedstar’s Promise too, BTW.)
Nice job.🙂

falling feather
falling feather
March 24, 2020 6:58 pm

This is a great article! I think the part about Starclan not letting cats into it is somewhat true. I feel like I read that some cats get to choose. Like, if they want to get revenge on some cat then they go to the Dark Forest. I wish Riverclan got more time in the books, I think this might have portrayed them in a better light.

✧ epic pfp by goldi! ✧

🍁Pine Among Striped Autumn Leaves🍂 (Pinestripe)
🍁Pine Among Striped Autumn Leaves🍂 (Pinestripe)
March 25, 2020 12:24 am

Good job, Moonmist! This is a great article! 🙂
I love your idea about the nice cats in StarClan helping the mean ones learn how to be nice.

Honeyfern lover

The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
March 25, 2020 7:29 am

I feel like I didn’t do ShadowClan. Can any of you see ShadowClan?

armed with a newspaper

Rabbitstar
Rabbitstar
April 6, 2020 6:58 pm

why don’t you make one on just Thunderclan and Shadowclan.

Redfur
Redfur
March 25, 2020 11:28 pm

Nice article Moonmist! I liked the info about the leaders.

Cinderpaw
Cinderpaw
May 26, 2020 8:21 pm

I like your article, but honestly, I think that there are two leaders of StarClan. Firestar and Bluestar. At least, those are the ones we see in EVERY SINGLE DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking for a mentor

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Crookedmoon✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Crookedmoon✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
May 26, 2020 8:25 pm
Reply to  Cinderpaw

I think that the leaders of Starclan are the cats in the committee who get to decide who goes to Starclan. Firestar and Bluestar just show up for some of thunderclan, and that’s it.

Yes, that was you I just ate

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Crookedmoon✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Crookedmoon✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
May 26, 2020 8:26 pm

Okay, that sentence where you hated Willowshine and Mothwing stabbed me in the back. But other than that, it was AMAZING!!!! I love Riverclan, so we’ll just have to agree to disagree.

Yes, that was you I just ate

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Crookedmoon✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Crookedmoon✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
May 26, 2020 8:27 pm

Okay, but don’t steal Crookedstar from me please.

Yes, that was you I just ate

Blaze of Red Hellfire (Redblaze is preparing for Halloween)
Blaze of Red Hellfire (Redblaze is preparing for Halloween)
June 15, 2020 6:43 pm

Heavystep actually dies three times XD

Silence will fall....

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch