Why Dovewing Shouldn’t mate Bumblestripe by Night-tail

Night-tail shares their opinion on Dovewing and Bumblestripe.

Art by gasuaska

This time I’m going to talk about a tiny topic that hopefully nobody will yell at me for. Because next time I’m getting into a heated argument. This is: Why Dovewing Shouldn’t mate Bumblestripe!

Ok, first off! Bumblestripe has been crushing on Dovewing forever now and been coming up to her. Dovewing obviously hates him doing this, and tells him to stop, and rejects the idea of ever being his mate. You Bumblestripe fans are totally angry at me right now for saying this, I know. But I mean, Dovewing has no interest in mating him. Wouldn’t you want to date whoever you want? Dovewing wants the same. It’s pretty obvious. And then Bumblestripe uses his popularity to get Dovewing to mate him.

Cats are now pushing Dovewing towards him and Ivypool doesn’t want Dovewing mating Tigerheart, so she pushes her towards Bumblestripe too. (Excuse me Ivypool, breaking the code to be with Tigerheart is way better than you murdering cats) I never really cared about DovexBumble. I just thought, wow he’s annoying. Then forgot about the ship and was all like, Tigerxdove! I think I liked Tigerheart and Dovewing together because they both broke the code to be together. Dovewing has even joined Shadowclan for him! They really love each other. Saying Dovewing is mean for rejecting Bumblestripe is overreacting. This happens all the time in real life. Either yell at everyone in the world when they reject someone or give Dovewing a break. And if you still don’t believe me after all this, you’re just part of the bandwagon.

Really, I can’t blame Dovewing for rejecting him. He could have took it slow and waited for her, but instead he continuously annoyed her by asking her too much about it. He was like, “Dovewing! Do you want to mate me?” “Dovewing! Do you want to mate me?” “Dovewing! Do you want to mate me?” “Dovewing! Do you want to mate me?”. The dude was just too annoying. “Dovewing! Do you want to mate me?” “Dovewing! Do you want to mate me?”. DUDE, STOP.

Please give me your opinion and give me criticism. Don’t worry I won’t take it personally!

Fan Articles

Notify of
♥Rainingbreeze♥
♥Rainingbreeze♥
May 11, 2020 2:01 am

DOVE X TIGER FOR EVER!!!!!!

Thornfeather
Thornfeather
May 30, 2020 1:14 pm

oh i SO HATE DOVE X TIGER

Rosekit/shadow
Rosekit/shadow
October 19, 2020 4:25 pm

I haven’t finished reading OoTS yet so i’m not sure which ship I like.

Flame with a Super Creative Halloween Name
Flame with a Super Creative Halloween Name
May 11, 2020 3:29 am

All very true, although I still find Tiger x Dove extremely annoying 😛 this can all also be said for finleap and twigbranch

The Earthliest Earthling

Night-tail
Night-tail
May 12, 2020 4:42 pm

Yeah, I was young when I read Omen of the Stars and it is a little annoying. But better him than bumbledung

Night-tail

Thornfeather
Thornfeather
May 30, 2020 1:15 pm
Reply to  Night-tail

nope TIGER X DOVE IS WORSER THAN BUMBLE X DOVE in my opinion….

Lonekit the kit who will die of cabin fever
Lonekit the kit who will die of cabin fever
May 11, 2020 8:47 am

Tiger x Dove forever except… DOVEWING IS SO UNGRATEFUL TO THE PERFECTLY NICE CATS WHO RAISED HER AND JUST ABANDONED THEM FOR… one, two, three, four cats. Shadowsight, Lightleap, Pouncestep and Tigerheartstar. DISGRACEFUL SOUL. But still, Bumblestripe is too annoying for Dovewing. They’re both whiny and annoying so it wouldn’t work out.

α ѕᴘяɪηɢ ᴏғ ғαƖƖєη ѕᴛαяѕ 🌠 Starspring
α ѕᴘяɪηɢ ᴏғ ғαƖƖєη ѕᴛαяѕ 🌠 Starspring
May 11, 2020 10:25 pm

Dovewing literally wanted to be with the family she was raising, is that a crime to want to be happy? She clearly still loves her mother and father, as well as Ivypool. Ivypool literally pushed her to leave ThunderClan in the first place with her atrocious behaviour in Tigerheart’s Shadow (“I’m not going to talk to my sister even though I know she’s planning on leaving ThunderClan while pregnant because she’s still with you, and I won’t do so until you break up” = blackmail, she’s petty and manipulative imho). Dovewing even wanted to visit her family sometimes, but knew she had made her choice and Bramblestar said she wasn’t allowed to outside of Gatherings, anyways. Tigerheart had literally just become the leader of ShadowClan, who might I remind you is the father of her kits, and if Dovewing had stayed in ThunderClan she would be raising her kits without their father, and she wants to do what is best for her family. Dovewing wold still love Tigerheart in ThunderClan, and she doesn’t want her kits to grow up without a father. She moved to ThunderClan because it was the best choice and she wanted to be happy.

…is being happy really a crime now? Because I swear everytime someone says something like this about Dovewing it makes me think that there’s some kind of law that prohibits wanting to be happy and at peace in life

α ѕᴘяɪηɢ ᴏғ ғαƖƖєη ѕᴛαяѕ 🌠 Starspring
α ѕᴘяɪηɢ ᴏғ ғαƖƖєη ѕᴛαяѕ 🌠 Starspring
May 11, 2020 10:37 pm

*I meant ShadowClan, I just woke up a few hours ago and have been multi-tasking all day

Thornfeather
Thornfeather
May 30, 2020 1:18 pm

please think about this in ivypool’s vision:would you like it if your sister goes off for a guy she met in the street and leave your family?no man,just,no.and she should have never been mates with tigerheart It’s against the code UwU

Orchidbreeze
Orchidbreeze
June 30, 2020 9:12 pm
Reply to  Thornfeather

Yes, but it’s not really helping Dovewing WANT to stay with Ivypool.

The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
May 11, 2020 1:54 pm

Its kind of like a real life thing that happened to me once.
There was this boy who was in love with a girl who wasn’t interested, and he kept on bothering her, and he gave her flowers (apparently he stole them out of a backyard) and then eventually the girl punched him in the face.

But honestly, I ship BumblexDove

armed with a newspaper

Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
May 11, 2020 7:39 pm

I don’t like BumbleXDove either. Bumblestripe pretty much forced Dovewing to be his mate, and that’s not good.

Thornfeather
Thornfeather
May 30, 2020 1:19 pm

=_=she never became his mate and he never forced her too =_=

Bloomdoom
Bloomdoom
September 1, 2020 8:28 pm
Reply to  Thornfeather

I could be wrong but weren’t they mates for a bit in Bramblestar’s storm or Dovewing’s silence?

THERE IS NO CHAIN

Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
May 12, 2020 7:29 pm

You speaketh the truth

May StarClan light your path<3

Dovekit
Dovekit
May 17, 2020 8:13 pm
Reply to  Ravenpaw

Bumblepoop is Graystripes son, but… Millie is his mom. I hate Millie, and I hate Bumblepoop. I guess it runs in the family. Anyway, Bumblepoop is always pestering Dovewing. The poor she cat!

HollyleafTheGreat
HollyleafTheGreat
May 20, 2020 8:59 pm

Just like Ashfur isn’t entitled to Squirrelflight’s affection, Bumblestripe is not entitled to Dovewing’s. Everyone has a crush that never likes them back in life. It happens. It doesn’t mean you can just get your friends to peer pressure her into being with you. That’s manipulative and a relationship between Dovewing and Bumblestripe is toxic and abusive. I don’t ship her and Tigerheart either, but that doesn’t mean Bumblestripe is her automatic pairing. Screw you, Bumblestripe.

Thornfeather
Thornfeather
July 1, 2020 5:25 am

There is no scene that Bumblestripe MAKES his friends peer pressure her into being with him.You say Bumblestripe makes his friends peer pressure Dovewing,but its just His friends saying to Dovewing that he likes her so pls don’t be mean to him,and Bumblestripe might not even know it!
Bumblestripe,Your great!

Dawnpaw (Shining Dawn)
Dawnpaw (Shining Dawn)
September 17, 2020 1:58 pm

I don’t like either dove wing or Tigerheart. I just don’t like them. Btw nice article

Jayda
Jayda
September 22, 2020 12:11 am

The reason why I don’t like DovexBumble is because Dovewing didn’t love him and she wasn’t into him at all. She only got with him because she wanted to remain loyal to her clan but she didn’t love him at all it’s obvious. Bumblestripe was too busy chasing after her though

Rosekit/shadow
Rosekit/shadow
October 19, 2020 4:30 pm

Everyone is saying either TigerxDove or BumblexDove or saying that they don’t ship either. But i’m here not knowing what to choose because I haven’t finished reading OoTS. But so far I don’t really like Tigerheart/star. Please help me. ;(

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch