The Dark Forest Part 2: Cats by Thunderblaze

Thunderblaze takes a look at some of the most evil Dark Forest cats from the series.

Artwork by Lithestep

H-hey guys! It’s me Thunderblaze. I’m just a little triggered. I lost most of my article! So I’m raging right now. REEEEEEE!!! Okay I’m good now. Sooo, I will be doin’ a top 7 countdown of the most evil Dark Forest cats. Why seven, because it is the most magical number! Oh, I forgot my resources. Check out the Villains Wiki page. It is super helpful

#7: Darkstripe. Ugh. What a mouse-heart. He committed treason against ThunderClan, and tried to kill Firestar. He plotted with Tigerstar to lead The Pack to ThunderClan, just to rescue Tigerstar’s kits. He has an impressive record of mostly corruption and treason, but no mega big crimes. So he gets the 7th spot.

#6: Hawkfrost. The half-brother of Bramblestar and the son of Tigerstar, he was part of Mudclaw’s uprising. He faked a sign from StarClan to get Mothflight to be the medicine cat, and used her for his personal benefit. He also attempted to murder Firestar, and tried to secure the help of Brambleclaw, but Brambleclaw refused. Brambleclaw ended his life by driving a stick through Hawkfrost’s chest. His attempted murder failed, so he gets #6. If he actually killed Firestar, he would’ve gotten a much higher rank.

#5: Mapleshade. She is psycho. She was mad because she and her kist were forced out of ThunderClan because their dad was Applefur, a RiverClan cat. She killed three cats. Ravenwing, the medicine cat who revealed the secret. Frecklewish, the warrior who watched Mapleshade’s kits die. And Applefur, her former mate who rejected her. In the end, she was killed by Patchpaw, Applefur’s apprentice. She committed three murders, which is pretty horrible, so she gets the 5th spot.

#4: Thistleclaw. Okay, he was evil. But aside from the fact that he was FLIPPIN’ insane, he was a great warrior, but he was just a little too ambitious. He was the reason that Tigerstar was evil. He was very territorial and he said that he wanted to mark the borders with the blood of his enemies. He died chasing a RiverClan patrol from ThunderClan territory. In my opinion, he created the monster called Tigerstar, so that is why he gets 4th place.

#3: Brokenstar. What an evil cat. He killed his own father, Raggedstar, drove WindClan out of their territory, plotted to destroy ThunderClan, and made kits apprentices at 3 moons. He also drove the elders out of ShadowClans camp, sent Yellowfang away, and stole kits from ThunderClan, also causing Spottedfur’s death. He was extremely dangerous, and battle hungry. He gets lucky #3.

#2&1. For the first time ever… We have a tie! It is between Tigerstar and One-eye(Not the elder from ThunderClan). Let’s start with Tigerstar. He killed Runningwind, Gorsepaw, Brindleface, Redtail and Oakheart. He hurt many cats, and led the dog pack to ThunderClan, killing Bluestar and Swiftpaw. He made a deal with Scourge to take over the forest, but Scourge killed him. He continued to harm the clans makingHawkfrost evil and attempting to do the same with Brambleclaw. Now, let’s talk about One-eye. He took over Clear Sky’s group, and kicked out any cats that could not care for themselves. One-eye also killed Tom, a cat who came to live with the clans, who, incidentally, is a tom. He cut his groups symbol into all of the SkyClan residents, and he also attacked any cats who disobeyed him.

Well, that is all, see you next article BlogClanners!

15 Replies to “The Dark Forest Part 2: Cats by Thunderblaze”

1. May 19, 2020 at 1:36 pm

Hi Thunderblaze. I agree that all these cats are super evil EXCEPT MAPLESHADE. I won’t go into detail, though, because I’ll write an article defending her one day.
    KananXHera forever ❤️

• ~`ωᴏƖғѕᴘɪяɪᴛ`~ (𝑊𝑜𝑙𝑓 𝑜𝑓 𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑦 𝑆𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑡)
      May 21, 2020 at 6:29 pm

Yes, I agree! Who knows her history? She’s not evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doin all 3 for MayContest
      Help

2. May 19, 2020 at 3:09 pm

I just wanted to say that Mapleshade’s mate is not Applefur. It’s in fact Appledusk.

Looking 4 a mentor

3. Loneheart
    May 19, 2020 at 3:42 pm

Agreed, but I’d swtich Tigerstar with Brokenstar. Brokenstar forced KITS to fight battles at 2 or even 3 moons old, and he even killed a few himself, personally. You can’t get more evil then that. Also, Brokenstar had a higher rank then Tigerstar in the Dark Forest and Tigerstar and Hawkfrost were more like his secand in commands. (The father and son duo seemed to take orders from Brokenstar remember?)

Sᴏɴɢ Oғ Tʜᴇ Rɪsɪɴɢ Sᴛᴀʀ

4. Minty The Artist Cat
    May 19, 2020 at 3:52 pm

This is a great article! Two small corrections, Applefur is Appledusk and Patchpaw is Perchpaw, otherwise everything’s fine.
    Thistleclaw is horrible! He not only caused Tigerstar to be more evil, but he also, uhh had somewhat of a romantic attraction to Spottedpaw and killed a cat in front of her, causing her to become a medicine cat :/

xx-the artist cat herself-xx

5. Gingerpaw/drift is now Birchpaw/song
    May 19, 2020 at 5:29 pm

Great article ! Although I believe that Tigerstar did not kill Oakheart. He died by rocks and in Redtail’s debt it said that Redtail killed him.

• Thunderblaze
      May 20, 2020 at 5:06 pm

AGHH! SO MANY ERRORS

• ~`ωᴏƖғѕᴘɪяɪᴛ`~ (𝑊𝑜𝑙𝑓 𝑜𝑓 𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑦 𝑆𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑡)
        May 21, 2020 at 6:30 pm

True, but it’s okay if people understand

Doin all 3 for MayContest
        Help

6. Echomist will not sign in
    May 20, 2020 at 9:34 am

I love all these guys…

7. Splashfeather
    May 21, 2020 at 6:20 pm

MAPLESHADE IS NOT EVIL! APPLEDUSK IS! PUT HIM ON THAT LIST, RIGHT THIS SECOND

8. Splashfeather
    May 21, 2020 at 6:21 pm

APPLEDUSK IS EVIL! NOT MAPLESHADE! PUT APPLEDUSK ON THIS LIST RIGHT NOW!

9. Rainingbreeze
    May 22, 2020 at 3:47 am

I like a lot of those cats Lol 😝

I totally agree with you on Darkstripe, Brokenstar and One-eye.

I don’t agree with you on Hawkfrost, Mapleshade, Thistleclaw, And Tigerstar.

Cats I think that should have made the list would be Frecklewish Oakstar Appledusk Reedshine Darkstar Darktail Onestar Bramblestar Rowanstar and many others.

• Purple Dusk
      May 23, 2020 at 8:28 pm

Unfortunately, the cats you mentioned are NOT in Dark Forest. They have either been sighted in Starclan or declared unknown.

As Thunderblaze was writing an article on the most evil cats in Dark Forest, rules had to be followed to keep the article on track.

However, you can write an article on why those cats should gone to Dark Forest or why they really to change their ways while they are still living.