The Place of No Stars Spoiler Page

Official spoiler page for The Broken Code #5: The Place of No Stars.

Official cover art by Owen Richardson

It’s here! This page will remain a discussion page until we get closer to the release date and/or Darkness Within is released. Have fun!

October 20, 2020: Some people got a little impatient, so I went ahead and changed this to a spoiler page. Happy discussing!

Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)

Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)

Writer, photographer, moderator

BlogClan's deputy

VRS12
VRS12
January 13, 2021 8:55 pm

Hi Kate! I have a few questions:

1. Will we see the Dawn of the Clans cats in StarClan anytime? Or have they all faded away?
  2. How do you and the other Erin’s plan your arcs? Do you guys plan the whole arc and what will happen before you even write the first book, or you do create the story for each book as you go along?

Thanks!

Featherpelt
January 14, 2021 6:08 pm

This is from an real game of Among Us: file:///home/chronos/u-fef540678d65e8b7d1bb67148d97f472db7c4bb0/MyFiles/Downloads/Screenshot%202021-01-14%20at%209.47.05%20AM.png

Like the meme?

Featherpelt (#Warriorcats18)
January 15, 2021 12:43 am

I really like the red color of this cover. It looks epic. With the bonus of Ashfur’s head tilted just right to look meniseing.

Kestrelspring
Kestrelspring
January 15, 2021 4:18 pm

Is it true that A Vision of Shadows was originally going to be called StarClan’s Promise? I’ve seen it in different places now.

Turtle: IvyBlossom Lover Forever! (Turtlepaw 🐢🐢🐢)
Turtle: IvyBlossom Lover Forever! (Turtlepaw 🐢🐢🐢)
January 16, 2021 2:22 pm

I’m so excited for this book! Darkness Within ended on such a cliffhanger 😛
And He Runs

Ivysong
Ivysong
January 19, 2021 12:46 pm

Hi Kate. Can i have a question? I really like Ivypool and her doughter Bristlefrost. Are you able to tell if Rootspring and Bristlefrost are becoming mates?

Spots of Rot in the Leaves (Spot, she/he/fae)
Spots of Rot in the Leaves (Spot, she/he/fae)
January 20, 2021 6:16 pm

Random thing, but I think it’d be neat if Harelight got a wife and/or husband in ShadowClan because then there’d be the issue of whether that’d would count as forbidden romance or not

I also like Harelight in general

Kestrelspring
Kestrelspring
January 21, 2021 8:48 am

Today is the 18th Warriors Anniversary! Into the Wild was released the 21st of January of 2003!

Kestrelspring
Kestrelspring
January 21, 2021 5:50 pm

The cover for the 14th Super Edition has been announced, as well as the blurb!

Featherpelt (#Warriorcats18)
January 21, 2021 7:15 pm

Happy 18th Anniversary, Warrior Cats!

#Warriorcats18

Ethan
Ethan
January 23, 2021 8:01 pm

Hi Kate,

1. Is Sol still alive

2. Do you plan on bringing Sol back somehow?

3. I know you probably won’t answer this, but is he somehow helping Ashfur with this?

Ashenpelt
Ashenpelt
January 24, 2021 8:51 am

I’m so excited! I also have a question for you Kate. Are there going to be more Mangas? I really enjoyed a Shadow in RiverClan and all the other ones! (Forgot the names, one is Ravenpaw’s Path) And speaking of Ravenpaw, I have two questions about/related to Ravenpaw, I know you might not have time for them:
1. I think Barley is really underrated, maybe there can be a book about him?
2. Will we see more of Ravenpaw in his own StarClan/will he join StarClan eventually?

Kestrelspring
Kestrelspring
January 25, 2021 5:37 pm

Hi Kate,
I have a question. Fernsong stayed in the nursery to help raise Bristlefrost and her siblings. So is he considered a queen, or a king?

1 11 12 13 14 15 17