My Opinions On Hated Warriors Characters by Mintrose

Mintrose shares their opinion on some disliked characters from the series.

Art by dancinqskies

Hello fellow warriors! Today I will be giving you my opinion on the most hated Warriors characters in history!
1) Rainflower
I like hate her. Who does that? What she did was inexcusable. You can’t brag because one of your kits is so handsome and cute and adorable, then when he breaks his jaw, you don’t care about his health and decide to rename him from Stormkit to Crookedkit, then totally ignore him his whole life and favor his brother Oakkit instead!!! Way to go Shellheart, good thing you left that mange-pelt. In Crookedstar’s Promise, she calls Stormkit an ugly mess and keeps Crookedkit a kit while his brother is an apprentice, apprenticed to his father, that’s because Rainflower asked for that. Dark Forest.
2) Palebird
She wasn’t that bad. I mean she did ignore Tallstar when he was an apprentice and a warrior and she didn’t let him drink milk when he was a kit. But imagine you are pregnant and you have your kits. One of them dies, your mate (in her case, Sandgorse) doesn’t seem to care about you and you get depression. Becoming mates with Woolytail that soon after Sandgorse’s death wasn’t a great choice, but it’s obvious Sandgorse didn’t love her or care about her while Woolytail did. StarClan.
3) Breezepelt
Breezepelt sure seems like a fox-hearted evil cat in the main arc. But if you read Crowfeather’s Trial he’s not that bad. I don’t really know. He did take on Heathertail as a mate and had kits, proved his loyalty and most importantly apologized to Lionblaze for trying to murder him during the Great Battle. StarClan? Comment what you think down below 🙂
4) Spottedleaf
People say she was a stalker, creepy, a Mary-Sue and waaaaay too old for Firestar. Well, correct she was. But she also helped Leafpool, Firestar and lots of other cats as well as dying a second time to save Sandstorm. I think her character needed some more development or more flaws.
5) Firestar
People hate Firestar because later in the books he is portrayed like a Mary-Sue. Firestar was great in the first arc but after that he lost development. he was the role model leader and looked perfect. In other words, his flaws disappeared when we lost his POV.
And that was it! Uh, bye bye and thanks for reading this! 😀

Fan Articles

Notify of
Silver_Feather
Silver_Feather
June 2, 2020 9:40 am

I hate Spottedleaf. Forever.

funfeather
funfeather
June 12, 2020 2:54 pm
Reply to  Silver_Feather

Hater!!!!!!! Hate rainflower instead?

Emberheart and Foxclaw
Emberheart and Foxclaw
June 12, 2020 10:51 pm
Reply to  funfeather

All Spottedleaf does is want to take care of the people she loves. Why hate her? Not to mention she saved almost everyone in ThunderClan time and time again. Spottedleaf died twice for it!

Flamepetal
Flamepetal
June 14, 2020 3:36 am

I agree

🕸Ivy on a Moonlit Branch🕸
Ivybranch
June 22, 2020 6:54 pm
Reply to  Silver_Feather

she’s actually my favorite character but WHY??

Rainingbreeze who is super excited for her birthday!! (July 19th)
Rainingbreeze who is super excited for her birthday!! (July 19th)
June 3, 2020 2:33 am

Here are my opinions on if the cats deserve to got to the DF or SC

Rainflower: DF
Palebird: SC
Breezepelt: DF
Spottedleaf: SC
Firestar- UGH FIRESTAR THE KITTYPET! DF ALL THE WAY!!

Whitethorn
Whitethorn
September 28, 2020 4:09 pm

I have no words for you, you traitor. I think Breezepelt should go to StarClan, if you read Crowfeather’s Trail, you would understand. Firestar should definitely go to StarClan, I don’t need to explain. Read the series again, you’ll know why.

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
September 28, 2020 4:22 pm
Reply to  Whitethorn

The level of vitriol in this comment is uncalled for. BlogClan is a place about having fun as a community, and every member is entitled to their opinion. Every member is allowed to express their opinions about cats from the books. If you personally believe Breezepelt should go to StarClan, that’s perfectly alright. What’s not perfectly alright is to display this kind of behavior toward anyone. It might be easier to say this type of thing over the internet, but keep in mind that there is always a living, breathing person with thoughts and emotions of their own on the other side of your comment, regardless of whether you can see them or not. Please refrain from doing this in the future, and I hope you have a wonderful day. ^^

bow to "earthling" overlords

Stormfluff
Stormfluff
June 4, 2020 4:23 pm

I found out that Rainflower’s in Starclan. WHat the? How? Why? Who? Who in their right mind would allow Rainflower in Starclan. Man, I wish I could go into the books and re-kill her in Starclan.
Breezepelt attacked Jayfeather at the moonpool AND attacked a pregnant cat. N o p e. He also helped fight against the clans in the great battle. I think.

Flowerfern
Flowerfern
October 7, 2020 9:08 pm
Reply to  Stormfluff

I remember him fighting against the Clans and than acting like he did nothing wrong in Dovewing’s science.

Cinderpaw
Cinderpaw
June 6, 2020 1:29 pm

When I read Tallstar’s Revenge the first time, I did not like Palebird. I thought she was a neglectful mother to Tallkit. But looking over it a second time, and watching Tenelle Flower’s Tallstar’s Revenge video, it comes to light that Palebird is 100% suffering from depression. More than that, she has a complete character arc in the background, and eventually gets over her depression, finds a new mate, and has kits. Although she was not a very good mother to Talltail, she is still a good character.

Looking for a mentor

Jetkit is commander tartar mwahahahah
Jetkit is commander tartar mwahahahah
June 12, 2020 4:10 am

I love breezepelt I don’t like that he’s hated by a lot of fans but he deserves DF i like some cats because they are evil

Telephone is the true king

🕸Ivy on a Moonlit Branch🕸
Ivybranch
June 22, 2020 7:03 pm

Here are my opinions:
Rainflower: how can u call your son ugly and neglect him because he almost died in an accident and broke his jaw?? DF
Palebird: i definitly dont think its right to neglect your kit, but she had a good reason. one of her kits had just died and her mate wasn’t acting like he loved her. i dont blame her. SC
Breezepelt: so one side of my brain hates him and the other feels bad for him bc his parents never really loved him. still, he did really bad things so DF
Spottedleaf: BEST CAT IN THE WORLD
Firestar: i honestly don’t understand why ppl hate him so much! SC SC SC

Great article Mintrose!! 😛

Flowerfern
Flowerfern
October 7, 2020 9:10 pm
Reply to  Ivybranch

I feel that people hate Firestar because he seems to perfect. He’s already in StarClan, so I don’t know why people are arguing about this topic.

Dawnpaw (Shining Dawn)
Dawnpaw (Shining Dawn)
September 17, 2020 1:49 pm

Uh. Yeah. Also Sandgorse might hit near the top of the charts for worst father EVER

Perennial Who Loves Cardcaptor Sakura (Rabbitflame
Perennial Who Loves Cardcaptor Sakura (Rabbitflame
September 21, 2020 7:54 pm

agreed. All Sandgorse wanted was for Tallstar to be a tunneler, even though he wanted to be whatever the other side was.

Whitethorn
Whitethorn
September 28, 2020 4:11 pm

Moor Runner

Blacknight
Blacknight
October 1, 2020 3:59 pm

Rainflower-DF
Palebird-hmmmm, really hard but probably SC
Spttedleaf-I dont really like her but I know that she would be in SC
Breezepelt-DF
Firestar-SC

• Forest Wolf by Flamekit
  • Pink Rainforest Hummingbird by Flamekit
  • Mountain Bear by Flamekit
  • Ocean Sea Turtle by Flamekit
  • Nika:Magical Panther
  • Alderheart by Whitepaw
  • Kestrelfeather
  • goldenflower and tawnykit:pelt by Turtlepelt