My favorite/least favorite cats by Shadeleaf

Shadeleaf lists their favourite and least favourite characters from the series. Do you like/dislike these cats?

Art by RiverSpirit

Hi guys! This is my first article on BlogClan, so I hope you like it.
Least favorites:
6. Darkstripe.
So, we already know that he tried to kill a bunch of cats. He literally poisoned a kit, and fought Stonefur because of who his parents were.
5. Tigerstar.
I know some people say he was the worst cat in the whole series, but I don’t really think so. He made a lot of bad decisions, one of which lead to Scourge killing him, but I honestly think he was trying to follow the warrior code.
4. Ashfur.
I think he was one of the worst because he tried to kill three young warriors and he killed his leader. He was going to let Jayfeather, Hollyleaf, and Lionblaze die in a fire even though they hadn’t done anything to him except be adopted by his ex. And he actually admits to working with Hawkfrost to hurt Firestar. Meanwhile, Hawkfrost is working with Tigerstar, who happens to have killed Ashfur’s mother. 3. Onestar.
He was one of my favorites in The Prophecies Begin, until he becomes leader and decides he hates ThunderClan. Firestar was only trying to help them, because he was a good friend.
2. Brokentail
Yeah, I decided not to put his leader name. I dislike him so much. Everyone knows he killed his father. Well, he killed tons of kits. And blamed Yellowfang.

Aaaaand..
Breezepelt!
First, he tried to kill a pregnant queen. And he attempted to murder Jayfeather (who is blind and his half brother) and Lionblaze( also his half brother). He was angry at his father for loving someone else, and for “ignoring him” even though Crowfeather said he always loved his son Breezepelt. Also, unlike 80% of cats that were training with Tigerstar and the others, he said he wanted to fight for the dark forest cats.

Now, let’s move on to the best cats.
6. Hollyleaf!
Even though she killed Ashfur, Hollyleaf has always been one of my favorites. She was extremely loyal and brave. She cared so much about the warrior code, and I do not think she should have told everyone who her real parents are, everything worked out well. She was in love with Fallen Leaves, and I think they were probably together after she joined StarClan when she saved Ivypool’s life.
5. Whitestorm
Honestly, he is so underrated but he should have been leader. He was one of the smartest and sweetest cats even when he was older, he supported Bluestar and Firestar. I felt so bad for him when Snowfur died.
4. Half Moon!!🌓
Half Moon is really cool and I knew I had to add an Ancient cat to my list. I sorta wish there was a Super Edition or something about her or one of the other cats from the Tribe a long time ago.
3.Squirrelflight!!
She was soooo awesome. She is sassy and smart. I think she was definitely the right choice for deputy. She’s good at fighting and hunting. She was a great mother to all of her kits (including her adopted ones).
2. Briarlight!
Honestly I love this character because she is a great cat and a great sister. She kept persevering and I want to be like her because she never gave up.
And finally…
Jayfeather!!!🐦
Jayfeather is my absolute favorite forever. I really think he’s misunderstood because when you read the books he is actually super sweet. He took amazing care of Briarlight and cared about everyone in ThunderClan. He also jumped into a lake to save another cat who was from another Clan even though Jayfeather is blind. And if you have seen the official (and fan) art, he has the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen. He’s really smart and sarcastic like me, and probably the best medicine cat ever (tied with Cinderpelt). Jayfeather and Half Moon are my OTP.
Love you Jay!

Honorable mentions:
Ivypool
Bluestar
Brightheart
Gray Wing
Greystripe
Firestar
Micah

Thank y’all for reading!

Fan Articles

Stormlight
Stormlight
June 6, 2020 2:05 am

I totally agree with you about the Half Moon/ancient cats Super Edition!

falling feather
falling feather
June 6, 2020 2:06 am

I was reading your section for Breezepelt and that made me more annoyed with Crowfeather.
So what if you love someone?! It means nothing if you don’t show it 🙁
Nice article though! 🙂

falling feather
falling feather
June 6, 2020 2:09 am

About Brokentail/star (and any other cats that do this), it makes me so annoyed when he went all helpless, weak, and on the path to repentance to being all “attack a clan evil”
That shameless turn around of being at someone’s mercy to being evil gets me every time.

falling feather
falling feather
June 6, 2020 2:15 am

Onestar’s 180 to disliking Firestar was almost laughable.
He relied on Firestar and he owes his leadership to Firestar.
When Onestar went and starting shunning Firestar I saw how weak Onestar is.
And, ironically, Onestar got weaker by cutting off ties with Firestar and Firestar got stronger.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Crookedmoon✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Crookedmoon✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
June 6, 2020 5:26 am

Wait, so who was the pregnant cat that Breezepelt tried to kill? I’m completely blanking.

Ttera can't think of an interesting name right now so I apologise
Ttera can't think of an interesting name right now so I apologise
June 6, 2020 9:14 am

Ashfur is the best! Squirrelflight didn’t deserve him! Breezepelt is also the best! He had horrible dad that neglected him! But I love Half Moon.

Violetpaw
Violetpaw
June 6, 2020 10:25 am

Mine are
1. Ivypool (she da best)
2. Crookedstar (he has the best super edition and i feel sorry for him)
3. Jayfeather (just great)
4. Hollyleaf (she good too)
5. Mothwing (interesting)

My least fav are
1. Breezepelt (annoying butt)
2. Stoneteller (the current one)
3. Clear sky (i mean he gets my trust for 2 seconds then betrays everyone)
4. Onestar (not onewhisker) he is too full of himself and full of pride
5. Blossomfall (annoying attention seeker)

Rainbow Turtle That Waves Pride Flag 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈(Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢)
Rainbow Turtle That Waves Pride Flag 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈(Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢)
June 6, 2020 12:27 pm

I totally agree with you on all these cats, especially Ashfur, Hollyleaf, and Jayfeather! 😀
Hello there!

Brookshade (formerly Streamsplash)
Brookshade (formerly Streamsplash)
June 6, 2020 1:26 pm

I agree with all those cats! (Especially Breezepelt. I dislike him VERY MUCH)😛

Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Ria- she/her)
Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Ria- she/her)
June 6, 2020 4:20 pm

For me I don’t like Hollyleaf and I really like Ashfur… but I love Squirrelflight and Whitestorm too. he is definitely underrated!

Emberheart and Foxclaw
Emberheart and Foxclaw
June 6, 2020 7:15 pm

I totally agree! Ashfur is great!

Flamecloud the Earth Seal
Flamecloud the Earth Seal
June 6, 2020 7:21 pm

Interesting article! I don’t mind/like most of the cats on your dislike list, but I agree with you on most of your favorites with the acceptation of Hollyleaf.

Moonglow/Moonkit