My little problem with the 4 Clans by Frostmoon

Frostmoon shares their opinion on the clans before the Great Journey took place.

(some spoilers)

Okay. I know you might be thinking, “Frostmoon, everyone knows that with so many books published, there’s bound to be SOME mistakes!” Yeah, but I’m not here to point out cover art failures or grammatical errors or name errors. I’m here to point out an ongoing problem. BTW, I just finished reading Dawn, so… this is not into the Lake territory issues yet. I’ll do that later, because I can’t get the next book, because the bookstores are closed cause of corona virus.

WINDCLAN
I don’t have much to say about WindClan, but they’re the Clan that is apparently ALWAYS stealing prey.

RIVERCLAN
My problem with RiverClan is that they’re the ones always getting into forbidden relationships…(Oakheart x Bluestar, Silverstream x Graystripe, Feathertail x Crowfeather, Stormfur x Brook, etc). They can also be depicted, at points, as the laziest cats in the forest that grow fat because they’re just so lucky they have a river that is conveniently always full of easy-to-catch fish.

SHADOWCLAN
ThunderClan and ShadowClan I have the most issues with. For ShadowClan, so, first of all, ShadowClan is treated like Slytherin is in Harry Potter. ShadowClan is always harboring the most vicious villains(Tigerstar, Brokenstar, Darkstripe, etc) and is so secretive and mysterious, and they don’t trust ANYONE, and they’re, as the Secrets of the Clans field guide itself says(not an exact quote, but I just read it a few minutes ago) -also, I think the field guides should be unbiased throughout the Clans – the field guide says something along the lines of “ShadowClan is aggressive, battle-hungry, greedy for territory, etc) under the Clan characteristic section. Does it list anything positive about the Clan? NO! *not that I can remember* just that ShadowClan is the MOST EVIL VICIOUS MONSTERS AND SHOULD BE TERMINATED!

ThunderClan
wElCoMe to Gryffindor! ThunderClan is the best Clan ever! Yeah. So you know how I was saying under ShadowClan Clan characteristics in Secrets of the Clans, there’s almost nothing positive? Well, in best Clan ThunderClan, there’s almost nothing NEGATIVE. Why is ThunderClan always the best one? As far as I can tell, the only two bad things about ThunderClan were Mapleshade and Thistleclaw. That’s it. ThunderClan, like, NEVER dares steal prey from other territories, but the other 3 Clans seem to be doing it ALL THE TIME!

Yeah, that’s just some little issues with the Clans. I’m a ShadowClan cat, but my mom was WindClan, so yeah… I’m HalfClan!!! Anyways, the Clans themselves are fun, and I like the super editions because you get a look inside the other Clans that you don’t get in the main series because they’re always focused on ThunderClan.

Good luck fellow warriors,
Frostmoon

Fan Articles

Notify of
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Crookedmoon✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Crookedmoon✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
June 10, 2020 1:06 am

Nice article! I have to say I can’t agree with the Riverclan one, but it’s great other than that! (I am a Riverclan supporter 😉 )

Yes, that was you I just ate

falling feather
falling feather
June 10, 2020 2:11 am

Nice article!
The only bad thing about ThunderClan is all the inbreeding

✧ epic pfp by goldi! ✧

Sunbreeze
Sunbreeze
June 10, 2020 8:10 pm

There is literally inbreeding in every single Clan at this point. It’s not anything new.

Get some.

The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
June 10, 2020 8:14 am

SHADOWCLAN IS GREAT AND I WILL STAND FOR IT UNTIL THE END OF TIME!

Plus it has the best leader, Tall Shadow. All the other Clans have Thunder, and Clear Sky, and River Ripple, and Windstar, but Tall Shadow really seemed like the only one prepared to lead a Clan.

armed with a newspaper

Icestripe
Icestripe
June 10, 2020 3:19 pm

I agree:) But I do like RiverClan better but ShadowClan is my Second!

Windstorm
Windstorm
June 14, 2020 5:21 pm

hating on river ripple? 😭

Rainingbreeze is now rainbow to celebrate pride month also I have a poll linked to my name so pleae vote if you haven´t
June 17, 2020 2:29 am

YES! SHADOWCLAN IS MY FAVORITE CLAN!! WITH RIVERCLAN IN SECOND! TALL SHADOW IS THE ONLY CAT PREPARED TO LEAD A CLAN!

Rainbow Turtle That Waves Pride Flag 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈(Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢)
Rainbow Turtle That Waves Pride Flag 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈(Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢)
June 10, 2020 1:01 pm

Cool article!
She has those eyes, that smile. I’m starting to feel dizzy.

Dovekit
Dovekit
June 11, 2020 12:39 am

Phewf, another HalfClan cat. I’m half SkyClan half RiverClan, but my mother’s RiverClan, so I live in RiverClan.

🍂🔮 Stormtail ~ Storm 🎃🕸️
🍂🔮 Stormtail ~ Storm 🎃🕸️
June 11, 2020 12:48 am
Reply to  Dovekit

I’m half WindClan and half SkyClan, but I live in WindClan 😉

"Courage" (~ Glee)

𝓟𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓸𝓱 𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽
𝓟𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓸𝓱 𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽
June 13, 2020 3:39 am

Tigerstar and Darkstripe have their origins in ThunderClan and the blood in their veins is pure ThunderClan, so…technically they aren’t ShadowClan.

Hail The Rising Lordess

The Raven does not celebrate Halloween so if you were expecting a new Halloweeny nickname then prepare to be disappointed (Raven || Ravenpaw/thorn)
June 13, 2020 9:40 pm

“you’d love the broken code once you get there”

never ask 'who are you?'

irinasplash
irinasplash
August 25, 2020 9:31 am

thunderclan goes to forbidden relationships too (Bluestar x oakheart, Leafxcrow, grayxsilver, Jay’s moon, Jayxstick, yellowxragged, Firexspotted, dovextigerheartstar, tigerclawstarxsasha…)

*dodge crowfood*

stop hitting me Jays moon lovers

Whitethorn
Whitethorn
September 24, 2020 3:24 pm
Reply to  irinasplash

First, JayxHalfMoon is the best forbidden relationship in the whole series without question. *throws crowfood* Second, Jayxstick…really. He liked the stick because it was from their ancestors, a piece of history that was very important to him. Third, YellowxRagged was a SHADOWCLAN relationship, and it was barely forbidden. She was a warrior when they were mates, she expected kits, but had to be forced to go into the medicine duties. They weren’t technically mates after that.
TigerxSasha was not forbidden because Tigerclaw/star was in exile.

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
September 28, 2020 4:27 pm
Reply to  Whitethorn

Yellowfang and Raggedpelt started their relationship when Yellowfang was a medicine cat apprentice. 😛

bow to "earthling" overlords

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch