My Least Favorite Cats and Why by Dewfeather

Dewfeather lists their least favourite cats. Do these cats have a place on your list?

Artwork by Vialir

I am here to tell you my 5 least favorite cats and why in this article that is more of a rant. Please keep your claws in because I know that most people love the cats I hate. Just to say, there are spoilers, and these are in no order because I am crazy that way.

Tigerstar the Second.

This guy has problems. First he takes a mate from another clan and he is DEPUTY! I do not remember this part but I have heard that he hides Dovepaw and lets Ivypaw get caught. Now, I will start with Tigerheart’s Shadow. First, he hears that Dovewing is expecting kits. Dovewing wants him to go with her but he doesn’t show up. He then doesn’t go after her either. He thinks she can handle it but we all know, expecting queens aren’t the same as warriors. Then, he joins her later and throws away his clan. I am contradicting myself but Tigerheart should take Dovewing in and put her in Shadowclan. There are more problems but I am going to continue with Squirrelflight’s Hope. Geez, that book is good! So Tigerstar is now a lot like who he was named after. He learns that the Sisters are on land that SkyClan could possibly have. So he thinks “Ah, Tigerstar what will you do? The Sisters will leave in a moon or so, or you could attack them and risk the lives of every cat. Hmmmm, this is hard! I will risk the lives of every cat! Hooray!” So he learns that Thunderclan and Windclan called off their borders. So RiverClan wanted to do the same. He blames Thunderclan and blames all border problems on them. He forgets his gratitude when Thunderclan sheltered him! Then he commands his warriors to dig at the cave. He learns that there are kits inside there and yet he doesn’t call off his warriors. This results in Thunderclan warriors and kits being endangered. Leafpool dies because of this. The warrior code says “Help kits even if they are from a different Clan.” Tigerstar has learned there were kits but still makes his warriors dig! So I blame him for Leafpool’s death. You should too. I personally think Cloverstar would be great! (If she ever makes it to leader I want her to be guilty about the kits and Leafpool and how she caused their death). These points are about family and why he is not the best father or the best leader. Whenever something happens it’s always “Is Dovewing okay?” When antfur got hit by a branch Tigerstar ignored him. He goes straight to Dovewing who is fine. This adds to Dovewing’s brattiness. Then he insists that Antfur should go on patrol. He doesn’t listen to his medicine cats who know what’s best for him. He thinks he knows what to do. That caused Antfur’s death. So far Tigerstar has killed two cats and severely injured another.

Dovewing

She is so whiny! She takes a mate from a different Clan. Bumblestripe is crushed because of this. I think Dovewing is what makes him want the code to be obeyed and one reason he was a spy for Bramblestar the Fake. Bumblestripe cared for her and she didn’t see it because she was so obsessed with Tigerheart. She leaves the Clans when she was expecting because of some stupid dream. Bumblestripe could have been the fake father. She knows she is going to have kits and leaves, which makes it more dangerous for her. When she loses her powers she keeps trying to get them back. Honestly she should just learn that she doesn’t have powers! All the great warriors don’t have extra senses. They just have what they have. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next points are about her being a mother. In the city, other cats are constantly watching over her kits. She is then left to stare at a wall or sleep. There are cats with FOUR kits who are the best mothers because they actually take care of them. I honestly think she is not the best mother. She is very self centered and not interesting. The only time she starts caring for them is when she is in Shadowclan. That’s probably where she learns that warriors have stuff to do and have no time to take care of her kits! She is bland, whiny and bratty and that is why I don’t like her.

Lionblaze

I hate him. When he has his powers he thinks about battles and how he could win, and how he’s the greatest. Then he loses his powers and is very surprised. He goes into a battle or something, and Cinderheart warns him about the injuries. He comes back moaning about the pain and gets attention. I don’t think he was the most injured. He is self centered and annoying.

So far we have seen Tigerstar, Dovewing, and Lionblaze. Tigerstar has the perfect mate, they’re both so self centered. I do not understand how Jayfeather could put up with the other two in the Power of Three prophecy, or his siblings because I hate Hollyleaf too. Cinderheart is a great cat and only StarClan knows how she turned out to be Lionblaze’s mate. Next we have…

Hollyleaf

First, she whines about the code too much. Then she breaks it. It is so annoying because every warrior has broken the code at least once. Mostly crossing borders or eating before kits and queens. Next, she is bland. She whines about everything and has no character. She is not troubled with anything until she kills Ashfur. She never cracks jokes and is always too serious. I will lay out a scene before you, and you have to agree if it is Hollyleaf.

Hollyleaf is on a hunting patrol in leaf bare. The queens are starving to death. She notices a plump squirrel. It would feed all the queens and kits. She chases it. It crosses over the border. She stops right at the scent line. It stops and eats a pine cone. She doesn’t stalk it again because she would be breaking the code. A kit starves and dies and Hollyleaf does not blame herself.

Does that sound like her? So the total right now is…

Tigerstar and dovewing are perfect together, because they are both self centered
Cinderheart shouldn’t have Lionblaze as a mate, she is too good for him
Two thirds of the Three are the worst, I’m surprised Jayfeather handled them
Jayfeather is the only good dude out of his litter, the rest are boring. Last cat is…

Leafpool!

Don’t kill me yet. I like her as an apprentice with her adventures and Sorreltail. As an adult she gets a little bland. I am now liking her and she may be taken off the list. She is nice though there is one thing wrong at her vigil.

They say she was the one who helped Briarlight. I remember Jayfeather treating her and making exercises.

I like her, I just think it would be nice if she has more problems, joked more, had adventures, and kept her apprentice relationship with Sorreltail.

And there you have it! My least favorite cats!

34 Replies to “My Least Favorite Cats and Why by Dewfeather”

1. June 12, 2020 at 10:05 pm

I lovewing Dovewing, and I love Hollyleaf and Tigerheart, and I don’t agree with everything you said about them since some of it isn’t really in context. I also like Leafpool and Lionblaze, but they aren’t my favorites.

DracoxAstoria is best ship!

• Ivybranch
      June 22, 2020 at 6:35 pm

I think u were half right about Tigerstar. In Squirellflights hope i just wanted to claw his arrogent face off! when one of the sister’s ACCIDENTLY hurt his warrior’s ear, and one of his warriors almost cuased a cat to die on PURPOSE, he blames the sisters. And can’t he just wait 1 MOON for the sisters to leave?? Its not even his clan that needs the territory!! BUT, before he becomes leader he’s a good cat. he cares ALOT abt dovewing. and he was on the clan’s side in the Great Battle remember? so all together he isnt a HORRABLE cat but is still bad. so i definitly dont agree with u about dovewing. I dont blame her for taking Tigerstar as a mate. sometimes, if any creature or human is around a cat/human for a long time and face challenges and death together, they end up getting a strong bond and falling in love. tigerstar and dovewing were on the quest to bring back the water and almost DIED. so that must have REALLY affected their relationship. think about crowfeather and feathertail. they were on the journey to sundrown place and faces tons of dangerous obstacles, and they eventually fell in love! its just a thing that happens. otherwise, i completely DISAGREE with u about the other characters. but otherwise, great artacle and i understand why u think so. heres a list of my least favorites!

TIGERSTAR(the first): THE CAT JUST HAS PROBLEMS
      BREEZEPELT: HE ATTACKED A MEDECINE CAT AND FOUGHT WITH THE DF
      there r lots of bad cats but i just rlly hate these the most

2. Dovekit
    June 12, 2020 at 10:26 pm

Ahem-hem, DOVEWING IS THE BEST CARRECTER IN THE WHOLE SIERIES! SHE’S THE BEST! Thank you, Dovekit, for that very nice, no shouting, announcement. You may leave the stage now.

• Ivybranch
      June 22, 2020 at 6:36 pm

totally agree with u!

• Thornfeather
      July 1, 2020 at 5:18 am

Next for me to make one, Ahem-hem, DOVEWING IS THE WORST CHARRACTER IN THE WHOLE SERIES! SHE’S THE WORST!

3. Emberheart and Foxclaw
    June 12, 2020 at 10:49 pm

I totally agree with all of this, except I love Leafpool because she’s the most relatable. She breaks the code, lies, and is an emotional mess. In my opinion, that’s great because of all the character development and stuff.

4. June 13, 2020 at 1:47 am

Funny you should write this ahahah. See, I love Leafpool, I liked Tigerheart, and, yeah….I have an obsession with Hollyleaf.

Voltron: Legendary Defender

5. Dewfeather
    June 13, 2020 at 1:54 am

Edit: Leafpool has redeemed herself.

6. Crystalpaw in pride 🏳️‍🌈
    June 13, 2020 at 3:03 am

I like Dovewing, Hollyleaf and Leafpool, but otherwise I agree

A Mentor?

7. Flamekit/flower
    June 14, 2020 at 3:02 pm

I do like most of these cats. I mean, Tigerstar has to deal with sharing his name with a MURDEROUS PSYCHOPATH ( sorry, I feel very strongly about the cat who killed Bluestar), Dovewing just wants an ordinary life, Lionblaze didn’t choose his destiny, Hollyleaf was doing what she thought was right, and Leafpool (just think on this) has (take a deep breath) saved kits, mentored two great medicine cats, given away her kits so ThunderClan wouldn’t be without a medicine cat, mentored medicine cats for other clans, acted as a medicine cat for clans who didn’t have on, and been a great medicine cat all around. However, Dewfeather, u opened my eyes to a new side of these cats, so I think Leafpool might have just become fourth in my favs list (after Squirrelflight, Sandstorm, and Bristlefrost).

• Ivybranch
      June 22, 2020 at 6:37 pm

READ MY MIND

8. June 14, 2020 at 10:43 pm

I kind of agree with you about this cats.
    I don’t like Dovewing because she acts like she doesn’t want powers, but when she loses them, she’s pretty annoying about it.
    Tigerheart, i think, is horrible to let Ivypool get caught! And he USES Dovewing to get herbs! ARGH!
    Hollyleaf…. her obsession with the code is a bit annoying, but otherwise I actually like her.
    Lionblaze is pretty confident about himself, but I think he and Cinderheart are good for each other.
    Leafpool I like when she is an apprentice, but she is super annoying to Jayfeather when she is an adult, and kind of super weak.
    No offense to the people who like these characters! And no offense to the Erin’s who created these characters!

9. xXTigerstarloverXx
    June 16, 2020 at 3:18 am

OMG!!! You are amazing!! Tigerstar the first was not on your list (he is basically on everyone’s) Tigerstar/claw is awesome, he murdered Bluestar, Runningwind, Brindleface, and he is just so strong and cool…. Yeah most of all I love him because he is evil, and the best…. his plan to take over ThunderClan was awesome, and he almost won, (if it weren’t for that Firestar/heart) ha- I’m kinda crazy about it, (listen to the name)

• June 16, 2020 at 3:28 am

Hi, please don’t post swears or censored-out swears on the blog 🙂 Thank you!

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Ivybranch
      June 22, 2020 at 6:39 pm

WOW just wow

• Blood of the Dark Moon (DarkBlood)
      June 29, 2020 at 11:04 pm

xXTigerstarloverXx, Tigerstar is my fav too, but Firestar is tied for second along with Hawkfrost.

10. June 17, 2020 at 3:32 am

I love Tigerheart/star and Dovewing! I like almost love Leafpool and Hollyleaf! I like Lionblaze! Great article, but I like all these charachters and strongly disagree!

11. June 23, 2020 at 9:53 pm

Wow… Some of my ultimate favorite cats are Dovewing, Lionblaze, and Leafpool. I am neutral to Hollyleaf and Tigerstar II. 😛 But I can understand where you’re coming from.

Your very own nerd is present.

12. Thornfeather