Cats who NEED a super edition or novella by Willowkit

Willowkit lists cats who should get their own stories written out in the series.

Art by Warrior Cat Designs on tumblr

Hello, members of BlogClan! I know this is a common topic, but I still want to do it. Anyways, presenting…..
Cats that deserve a super edition! ( or novella)

Russetfur- Okay, this cat was older THAN HER LEADER! That means she must have a long story to tell. how did she feel, being accepted into ShadowClan as a rouge? How long did it take for her clanmates to accept her? What was their reaction at her becoming deputy? Did her apprentice not want a former rouge as their mentor? Title- Russetfur’s acceptance

Nutmeg- so, I love warriors fact videos. One of the ones I watched said when Nutmeg (Firestar’s mother) was kitting, she had a vision of a flame colerd cat sitting on a rock, Which might be the Great rock they used for gatherings in the forest. I don’t know if this is true or not, but if it is, maybe the story is about nutmeg has the vision and gives birth, right? she sees she had an orange colerd tom, just like the one in her vision. now her MATE is Jake. if you read Tallstar’s revenge you know Talltail goes to Fourtrees and shows Jake that and The Great Rock. Then Jake goes back to twolegplace and meets Nutmeg and they have kits. Nutmeg tells Jake about her dream and about their kit. Jake knows enough about the clans to figure out he will be a leader. title- Nutmeg’s dream

Runningnose- so Runningnose’s mentor was exiled because of Brokenstar. He had to take place of a leader and deputy when the deputy, Cinderfur deid. He had to become leader when Nightstar was to frail to do much of anything. and to add on to all that, he had to find the right herbs to cure the fast-spreading sickness in ShadowClan. He also, when Brokenstar was leader, had to “interpret” prophecies telling of his greatness. he had to patch up bodies of young kits in battle. All this at a young age! He later retired and put an end to such a stressful life. Title- Runningnose’s duty

Darktail- how did he take over Skyclan? What was his childhood like? What was he told about his father? Did he feel even a twinge of regret, killing 7 cats? What sacrifices might he have had to make to gather the rouges? Title- Darktail’s reprisal

Appledusk- I am an Appledusk loather! I hate hate HATE him! But, what if when he went to StarClan, he and Reedshine felt… remorse? Maybe he acted like an actual father to Larchkit, Peatalkit, and Patchkit in StarClan because he felt bad for not defending them and their mother. Maybe Reedshine could have nursed the three kits. Title- Appledusk’s remorse
Mosskit -. Mosskit must have been jealous, watching her brother and sister live full lives while she was in StarClan. There were not many other kits in StarClan, so she may have been lonely. She also assumed Thrushpelt was her father. Imagine explaining to a young kit like Mosskit that a kind cat like Thrushpelt loved her mother, Bluefur, but Bluefur didn’t love him back. Title- Mosskit’s jealousy

Thrushpelt- He loved and cared deeply for Bluefur. He treated her kits like his own. Imagine how disappointed he felt when Bluefur failed to notice his kindness. And her kits are from RiverClan and she gave them away, accidentally freezing one to death. He was as disappointed as a father would be when they “where eaten by a fox” I’m sure that won’t be awkward in StarClan. Title- Thrushpelt’s love

Thank you for listening to my rant! Have a nice day😊

Fan Articles

Notify of
Stormy (Stormberry)
Stormy (Stormberry)
June 19, 2020 2:47 pm

For Darktail’s, I think it should be about his life before he’s introduced in the books.

“I am no Jedi” -Ahsoka Tano

Whitethorn
Whitethorn
September 23, 2020 5:15 pm

Yes, that would be amazing!

Splish Splash Halloween is a Bash (SpLaShY!)
Splish Splash Halloween is a Bash (SpLaShY!)
June 19, 2020 3:00 pm

I disagree with Mosskit- she was glad her siblings didn’t die like she did, and she had Snowfur to watch after her, and soon, Bluestar, Whitestorm, etc

ASHPOSTER

Rockpelt
Rockpelt
June 20, 2020 10:12 pm

Just today I was thinking about how cool it would be for a Starclan cat (specifically Mosskit) to have a super edition. I do think that she NEEDS one but I personally don’t thinks she was jealous. She was living in Starclan!

It's the quenchiest!

Silvs
Silvs
June 23, 2020 8:35 pm

I agree with most of them!

Riverkit
Riverkit
July 3, 2020 5:59 pm

same!

Thornfeather
Thornfeather
July 30, 2020 2:03 pm

I agree with everything except Appledusk and Thrushpelt.
I will be really stressed when i read Appledusk and Reedshine loving each other.
And I don’t really like Thrushpelt much,nor Thrush x blue
I really want a super edition of Oakheart though xD

Icechill_
Icechill_
September 6, 2020 10:44 pm

I think the Russetfur and Runningnose ones are awesome! I think there might be a Russet one soon, but I’m probably wrong and that was just a rumor. I do want a super edition of the modern clans, however, like Riverclan 😀

Dovefall
Dovefall
September 10, 2020 3:07 am

Those all sound like they would be amazing to read! I’m particularly interested in Thrushpelt’s Love. I love him so much, he was so nice and he truly did love Bluefur. I would love to get more of an insight on his perspective and how he coped with Bluefur rejecting him but still letting him care for the kits.

Warrior Cats are life! XD

Silentstep
Silentstep
September 15, 2020 4:08 pm

I don’t think Mosskit should. It’d be boring. It’s not that it’s because it’s Mosskit, it’s because she’s in starclan.

Whitethorn
Whitethorn
September 23, 2020 5:18 pm

I personally think that Leopardstar needs a super edition about the time when ShadowClan and RiverClan joined together. I think it would be called Leopardstar’s Regret because her a lot of her clanmates died or left.

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
September 28, 2020 4:27 pm
Reply to  Whitethorn

leopardstar’s actually getting a super edition soon!! that should be fun c:

bow to "earthling" overlords

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch