5 Hated Queens Who Really Don’t Deserve the Hate That They Get by Brightkit

Brightkit lists some disliked queens from the series. Spoilers for The Broken Code!

Art by Rikatuu

Brightkit has returned with an article about some hated mothers in Warriors and why they don’t deserve as much hate as they get. Now, what are waiting for? Let’s dive right in! *** SPOILER WARNING!⚠️***

5. Daisy
Okay, I have to admit, I’m pretty neutral on this character. Daisy can get a little, well, how do I put this nicely? Hysterical sometimes. Like when Berrykit/paw/nose was caught in the fox trap, Daisy didn’t really help matters when she kept insisting that Berrykit had been eaten by a badger, and she was kinda annoying, but she’s not useless. I mean, I’m an older sibling. I know what it’s like to have to look after mischievous young troublemakers. And it’s as hard as getting a hedgehog quill out of your foot, believe me. Daisy is just overprotective of her kits. That’s a sign she cares about them and other queens’ kits as well as her own. Raising kits is a huge part of the Clan, so that’s all for this character!

4. Millie
Okay, Millie gets a LOT of unnecessary hate. First of all, she had a DISABLED DAUGHTER who didn’t have any appetite when she was first injured and Briarlight is well, traumatized. Of course Millie’s worried! Secondly, Blossomfall had no right to get angry and train in the DF just because Millie was paying more attention to her sister! Millie definitely is one of the most hated queens, both by the fandom (I think!) and by BlogClanners. She’s just worried about her injured kit, okay?

3. Dovewing
As a ThunderClan cat and a character in general, sometimes even as a ShadowClan queen, Dovewing is overall hated. In OotS, Dovepaw and Ivypaw are gradually separating, (please don’t kill me fandom!) and, if anything, Ivypool was kinda bratty. I mean, Dovepaw tried. She wished she could tell Ivypaw. But Ivypaw is jealous. Her sister feels uncomfortable with powers, every cat starts treating her differently, yet Ivypaw is still jealous. She acts like her sister doesn’t exist and ignores Dovepaw, She thinks her sister is a show-off, and says that to Dovepaw’s face! That’s just rude! Okay, I’m done ranting.

2. Squirrelflight
Okay, you might be thinking, What?! People hate on Squirrelflight?! Yes, they do. There’s even an insult, Squirreldope, that sometimes pops up when you type Squirrel if you’re enough of a Warriors fan, on your keyboard, directed right at Squirrelflight. I completely disagree; it was brave and selfless to take Leafpool’s kits in as her own. She cared deeply for her sister and I loved her fierce yet mature personality, and her fieriness.

Now…….my favorite hated queen of all time is……..
1. FERNCLOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, Ferncloud’s not a kit machine and she’s not lazy and uncooperative. She hunted sometimes, she fought in battle sometimes, and she died a noble death, protecting Brightheart and Brightheart’s kits from BrokenTAIL and Dust X Fern is cuteeeeeeeeee!

I hope you enjoyed this article!
Brightkit out!

47 Replies to “5 Hated Queens Who Really Don’t Deserve the Hate That They Get by Brightkit”

1. June 24, 2020 at 1:07 am

Oh NO
    the cringe is real

Join The Picrew Cult!

2. Stormlight
    June 24, 2020 at 1:07 am

I so agree with Squirrelflight, I felt bad when the Three were so mad at her. I can see why they were upset, but Squirrelflight was way more of a mother figure for them than Leafpool. The others I’m pretty neutral on… although I still think Dovewing should’ve stayed in Thunderclan rather than moving to Shadowclan. Idk, I’m just not a huge fan of Tigerheart/star, I don’t hate him but I never saw his appeal. But good article overall!

be the light inside a storm

3. Emberheart and Foxclaw
    June 24, 2020 at 2:11 am

I love Squirrelflight and wish people wouldn’t hate on her. I do, however, hate Millie and Dovewing. Dovewing is irrational and moody, she can’t control herself and thinks she’s great. Dovewing literally abandoned her Clan for TiGeRhEaRt. Then there’s Millie. Oh my- Millie. She’s just a trashy copy of Silverstream. She neglected all of her kits, and the moment she showed up in ‘The New Prophecy’, I hated her. She immediately thought she was better than every cat there. Graystripe even picked a she-cat just like Silverstream. In ‘The Power of Three,’ Jayfeather sees into Graystripe’s head, and who does he see? Millie? No. He sees Silverstream. Graystripe only likes her because she looks like Silverstream, which is the only reason he doesn’t see her rotten stubborn attitude.

• falling feather
      June 24, 2020 at 4:13 am

I hate Millie toooooo!
      I have no reason really, I just like Silverstream better and I think Millie should’ve remembered that she has other kits too.

look in the sky

4. Wildpaw
    June 24, 2020 at 4:04 am

Millie and Daisy are too hated. They don’t deserve it.

5. falling feather
    June 24, 2020 at 4:15 am

I love Ferncloud.
    I didn’t even know people hated her. I would never think of Ferncloud as uncooperative. I also think Dust x Fern is the most adorable couple and I can appreciate that Dustpelt is the only cat from his apprentice group to not have relationship problems. Though I do think Dustpelt was being rude after the Great Battle when he said she was helpless and all.

look in the sky

6. June 24, 2020 at 5:38 am

I agree so much! Queens go through a lot and deserve more love💖

7. Foxtail (Foxie)
    June 24, 2020 at 5:53 am

I love all of these cats except Millie. I don’t have much of an opinion on Millie honestly. She’s just kinda meh to me. However, the other four cats I love! Daisy deserves more love honestly. Also, I can relate to Dovewing oftentimes. Squirrelflight is babyyy 🥰🥺😤 Also I loveee Ferncloud! Dust x Fern is so wholesome I can’t- 🥺 Omg Ferncloud’s death made me cry. I was so sad and very mad at Brokentail 😤

There’s no fiercer Clan cat than a queen protecting her kits 😤💗💗 People shouldn’t underestimate queens. They are literal QUEENS protecting their frickin family! 😩 👑

Finally running 4 SW (I’m old)

8. idiot tail FATBELLY MY MAMAS
    June 24, 2020 at 10:50 am

ok cool what yoy

Violet ッ

9. June 24, 2020 at 12:07 pm

I disagree with you on Squirrelflight but I agree on everything else.

FERNCLOUD IS AMAZING AND ANYONE THAT DOES NOT LIKE HER COME AND FACE ME NOW.

Click my name!

10. June 24, 2020 at 1:12 pm

Daisy is AWESOME! Squirrelflight is AMAZING! Ferncloud is COOL! Dovewing is OVERHATED. She’s also awesome! Millie… sorry, I don’t like Millie. She rejected Blossomfall, Bumblestripe, and even Graystripe to some extent!
    MothPool forever

11. Ivykit
    June 24, 2020 at 1:26 pm

I agree with you Brightkit! Great article!

My hamster is my profile!

12. Flamecloud got logged out :(
    June 24, 2020 at 3:19 pm

I’m neutral on all of these cats except Dovewing. Nice article!

13. Briarpaw
    June 24, 2020 at 3:37 pm

I agree with all of these, except maybe Dovewing as I don’t have much to say about her. Great job!