Why I think Tigerstar went evil by Windstream

Artist unknown (found on Pinterest)

Windstream takes a look at Tigerstar’s history.

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ BLUESTAR’S PROPHECY, I DO NOT WANT TO SPOIL THE BOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT READ IT. Hello, fellow Blogclaners I am Windstream a Riverclan she-cat who is crushing on Hawkfrost. Today I am going to talk about a topic that has a lot of controversies in warriors, why Tigerstar went evil. A lot of people say it is because of his ambition but where did this ambition come from? I think he was influenced by Thistleclaw, his vicious mentor. But you may be like but Tigerstar was Ravenpaw’s mentor but he didn’t become evil. Well if you didn’t know Thistleclaw was one of the first cats in the dark forest and if cats in Starclan can walk in cats dreams then it is common sense that the dark forest cats can do the same. This is proved in the later books of the New Prophecy series when Tigerstar walks in Brambleclaw, Hawkfrost, and Tawnypelt’s dreams. But it is not like Tigerstar is any more important or more powerful than Thistleclaw so what my theory is, is that Thistleclaw walked in the dreams of Tigerstar encouraging him to go to any length to become the leader of a clan even murdering multiple cats such as Redtail, Runningwind, and Brindleface just to name a few. But what I am about to tell you may or may not understand. Do you remember what Goosefeather told Bluestar (Bluefur at the time) if Thistleclaw became deputy than eventually the leader of ThunderClan? Goosefeather said that he would make the forest run with blood. But, if you think about it Thistleclaw is Tigerstar’s mentor and in a slightly different way Tigerstar did make the forest run with blood. With the dog pack in A dangerous path, the dog pack killed Bluestar killed Brindleface and Tigerstar sent Scourge to the forest and a lot of cats were killed in that battle and in my opinion, he made the forest run with blood because of all the death direct or not. If you disagree with me that is totally okay but I just wanted to share my opinion. Bye and see you in my next article.

Fan Articles

Notify of
Stormlight
Stormlight
June 26, 2020 2:30 am

Good article! I definitely agree that Thistleclaw was a bad influence on Tigerstar.

Taylor Swift lover forever

Rainypaw
Rainypaw
September 16, 2020 7:30 pm
Reply to  Stormlight

No, it was Pinestar leaving- then it was thistleclaw two bad guys!

Ƭigerstar2008
Ƭigerstar2008
June 26, 2020 4:12 am

Great!

I am the Mockingjay

Rainbow Turtle That Waves Pride Flag 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈(Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢)
Rainbow Turtle That Waves Pride Flag 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈(Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢)
June 26, 2020 12:02 pm

Thistleclaw was totally the reason Tigerstar went evil. He was a poor influence.
MothPool forever

Cindery Smoke That Emerges From Frosty Jack-O-Lantern~ Cindy
Cindery Smoke That Emerges From Frosty Jack-O-Lantern~ Cindy
June 26, 2020 7:37 pm

Tsk tsk tsk Thistleclaw

#PROUD SCORPIO 🦂🦂🦂

Sunni
Sunni
June 28, 2020 4:38 am

tsk tsk

Stormy (Stormberry)
Stormy (Stormberry)
June 26, 2020 2:36 pm

I was ready to defend Pinestar when I saw the title of the article 😛 Nice article!

“I am no Jedi” -Ahsoka Tano

Bloomdoom
Bloomdoom
June 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Tigerstar made the forest run red with Blood….Clan

THERE IS NO CHAIN

Lapisdapple
Lapisdapple
June 28, 2020 2:05 pm
Reply to  Bloomdoom

HA! XD

NTACheckingSquad/BadJokeQueen

The Raven does not celebrate Halloween so if you were expecting a new Halloweeny nickname then prepare to be disappointed (Raven || Ravenpaw/thorn)
June 28, 2020 11:57 pm
Reply to  Bloomdoom

and died

never ask 'who are you?'

Lapisdapple
Lapisdapple
June 28, 2020 2:07 pm

Excellent points, Windstream! I have been rereading the first series, and this may be an unpopular opinion, but I don’t think Tigerstar was THAT bad. I know, he killed a lot of cats, but I can see some normal hurts, and fears, and faults in the guy. Maybe I’m wrong, but I’m starting to actually like Tigerstar. And yeah, I also believe it was all Thistleclaw’s fault. He was a HORRIBLE influence.

NTACheckingSquad/BadJokeQueen

Briarkit
Briarkit
June 29, 2020 1:06 am

Thistleclaw-Worst cat ever
Tigerstar-Worst cat ever
Mapleshade-Worst cat…
Oh, hello! Awesome article! Thistleclaw is just terrible. Tigerstar would of been nice if it weren’t for him! (I haven’t read Bluestar’s prophecy, I just read on anyway)

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch