Happy Clanniversary, Foxtail!

Shall we celebrate the amazing Foxie? 😀

Shall we celebrate the amazing Foxie? 😀

Today is Foxie’s third Clanniversary!! 😀

These past 1095 days (wow!) have passed by so fast! We always enjoy seeing your fabulous writing and your comments! You’re such a kind, wonderful person! 🧡

You make BlogClan a better place and we love you! 🧡 Thank you for being so awesome! 😉

HAPPY CLANNIVERSARY!!

Goldenfawn

Goldenfawn

Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Ria- she/her)
Briarpaw

June 29, 2020 6:37 pm

I’m late 😛 But still, HAPPY CLANNVIERSARY FOXIE ILY <33 😀

falling feather
falling feather
June 29, 2020 8:11 pm

Happy Clanniversaryyy! 😀
You are amazing and I hope you know how much you’re appreciated! 😀

🔥▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Pebblepaw░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂ 🔥 (aka Peb, the Gender-Bias Battler, Earth-Defender, & Fantasy Writer)
June 30, 2020 8:35 pm

Oh man I’m late o.O

I said it already on the tavern but I’ll say it again

HAPPY CLANNIVERSARY FOXIEEEEE

• Frost is dancing outside in the snow (Frostcrystal, just call me Frost and I got this new account) on BlogClan Tavern
  • "Wait- It's December??" ❄️(Potato/Blueflower, she/her)☃️ on Winter Gathering: The Results!

• Rosefeather
  • The phone really isn't ringing
  • Wrenwing:kit