Warrior Names for Cats Who Didn’t Receive Them by RavennWing

Ravennwing gives warrior names to those who haven’t received them in the series.

Art by Warrior Cat Designs on tumblr

Hi folks! This is RavennWing! I have always wondered what names cats who were kittypets but joined the clans, (like Daisy) or kits and apprentices (like Swiftpaw) would get once they become warriors. If you have any feedback, please comment on the comment page below. Caution: Spoilers Ahead!

Swiftpaw-
I think Swiftfoot or Swiftclaw suits him because he was very fast and skilled at fighting and was an eager warrior. If he had survived the dog attack, I think he would’ve liked the name Swiftclaw because it seems suitable that he fought off the clan’s enemy.

Daisy-
I think Daisypetal or Daisybloom would make a good name for Daisy, showing off her kindness, hospitality, and way of making everyone feel welcome and like a kit again.

Ravenpaw-
I know Ravenpaw wanted to keep his name the way it was, but what if he hadn’t? What would his warrior name be? I personally think Ravenjump or Ravenleap would suit him, displaying his activeness and spring.

Petalkit, Patchkit, and Larchkit-
These three sweet kits were the love of Mapleshade’s life, and them drowning on her way to take them to RiverClan after they were exiled broke her heart. Once they died, she murdered three cats, causing her to go to the Dark Forest once she died. I’m getting carried away, sorry about that. I’m supposed to be doing a name article, not a backstory article. Anyways, I think Petalfall suits Petalkit because of her energy, Patchkit should be Patchfur for his patchy fur, and Larchstream should be Larchkit’s name because swimming was her favorite thing to do.

Again, this is only my opinion, so feel free to comment. (If you comment, please be truthful. I won’t be hurt!)

Mosskit-
Mosskit died of hypothermia (She froze to death) while being carried to Riverclan by Bluestar (at the time Bluefur). Mosskit was always fragile, so I think the name Mossleaf represents her fragile beauty.

Snowkit-
Snowkit, who was deaf, was carried away by a hawk. I think the name Snowlight or Snowheart fits him because he was very kind and the light of his mother’s life.

Shrewpaw-
Shrewpaw died by chasing a pheasant onto a Thunderpath and getting hit by a monster. I think he deserves the name Shrewheart because he died honorably, trying to feed his clan.

So yeah! That was my article. Rest in peace Swiftpaw, Shrewpaw, Snowkit, Mosskit, Petalkit, Patchkit, Larchkit, and Ravenpaw. Have a good time living in Thunderclan, Daisy, and be happy for many moons to come. I respect you and hope you like your warrior names. Again, feel free to comment. Thanks for reading!

Fan Articles

Notify of
Jaypaw is going insane very, very slowly
Jaypaw is going insane very, very slowly
June 29, 2020 2:05 pm

WOO! Go Ravenn! Good job, I liked the names!

help me catch cat in me bkyd

Brightpaw
Brightpaw
July 2, 2020 9:18 pm

I like the names, Raven! ☺

Bri, "love rises above all" ❤

Riverkit/breeze
Riverkit/breeze
July 5, 2020 3:32 pm

Go Raven! I love ALL of your names! I wouldn’t change one.😜

You forgot Riverkit, Leopardstar’s brother. I think his name would be Riverheart. You also forgot Hollykit and (what was the name of Ferncloud’s other kit that died before the great journey?) I forgot the name of the other kit. I think Hollykit’s name should be Hollytail, and whatever the other kit’s name was, I think the suffix would be pelt.

Windstorm
Windstorm
September 6, 2020 8:34 pm

Larchkit

Stormy Moon That Hides Halloween Candy In Shadow (Stormpaw)
Stormy Moon That Hides Halloween Candy In Shadow (Stormpaw)
August 17, 2020 10:59 pm

I like the names! And it was a good idea, since it’s kind of like offering your respect to the cats who died young. I think I would would go with Daisypetal out of Daisybloom, Ravenleap out of Ravenjump, Snowlight out of Snowheart, and… Swiftfoot out of Swiftclaw. And you also forgot a lot of other cats, like Seedpaw, Molepaw, Gorsepaw, Wishkit.. ect

irinasplash
irinasplash
August 20, 2020 11:41 am

duskpaw…

dusktwoleg?
joking, though he like twoleg food…

duskwater or duskfire

Cinders that Blow in an Autumn Breeze - Cindie (Cinderpaw/breeze)
Cinders that Blow in an Autumn Breeze - Cindie (Cinderpaw/breeze)
September 7, 2020 4:59 am

I like these names! Although I always imagined Mosskit’s warrior name as Mosscloud.

Hollyleaf is part of the 3

💐🎃 Song that Blooms a Spooky Halloween Flower (Flowerpaw/song) 🎃💐
💐🎃 Song that Blooms a Spooky Halloween Flower (Flowerpaw/song) 🎃💐
September 9, 2020 1:26 am

What a great article, Ravenn! I’m thinking about writing fan fiction called “If Snowkit Survived” or some title like that, and it will be about what it would be like if he dodged the hawk, told from Snowkit’s perspective so we can see how he could have become a deaf warrior. And if I do post that fan fiction on BlogClan, Snowheart is definitely on the top of the list of options for what I’ll make his warrior name!

Unlocked the Ember Den!

Rainypaw
Rainypaw
September 16, 2020 7:29 pm

Swiftheart
Ravenwing
thoose are mine the rest i agree with

Dawnpaw (Shining Dawn)
Dawnpaw (Shining Dawn)
September 17, 2020 12:38 pm

Or Snowhawk!!

Whitethorn
Whitethorn
September 23, 2020 3:52 am

Lol

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch