My favorite and least favorite couples by Sunnycloud

Sunnycloud lists their favourite and least favourite couples from the series.

Art by Ospreyghost13

Ok, here we go
My least favorite couples

10.Yellowfang and Raggedstar
He used her for kits! As soon as she has them, he’s all “Yellowfang who? I loVe YoU bRoKeNtAiL” and just…ugh!!! I literally love Yellowfang and I felt so bad for her! And just…Lizardstripe…UGH! but that’s a whole other story…hehe

9.Spiderleg and daisy

OMIGOD like spiderleg barely spends time around his kits and he is the worst father ever!!! I actually just hate spiderleg in general! But I have mixed feelings abt daisy. At least she brings kits to the clan.

8.Crowfeather and nightcloud

Horrible son, horrible relationship.

7.Graystripe and Silverstream

I remember reading the first series and being so annoyed at Graystripe. Here’s what was going in my head: “GRAYSTRIPE BE LOYAL TO YOUR CLAN AND POOR BRACKENPAW LOOKIT HIM YOU ARE JUST MATES WITH A SPOILED LITTLE DADDYS GIRL!” But then when Silverstream died I was all 😢

6.Tigerclaw and Goldenflower

Ugh!! Just…noooo

5. Cloudtail and daisy
I know cloudtail is a loyal mate to Brightheart but I couldn’t stand it when he was always with daisy!!!

4. Shellheart and rainflower

I HATE RAINFLOWER!!! AND WHAT DID SHELLHEART OR CROOKEDJAW DO WRONG? *okay calm down*

3. Ashfur and Squirrelflight

Ugh! First he wants to be mates, then he tries to kill her kits!!! I hated that part! (Btw I’m only on PoT)

2. Leopardstar and tigerstar

Wow! She loved him so much, she let him kill her deputy? What!? Don’t get me wrong, I actually do like Leopardstar, but… hmm… does she deserve to go to the dark forest? She did do some horrible things!

Ahem….

FIRESTAR AND SPOTTEDLEAF

Underage, and creepy. I hate this couple and I hate Spottedleaf. She pretty much interferes with sandstorm and firestar! I legit hate how he describes her!

Fav couples:

10.Millie and Graystripe

So many hate Millie!! But think about this: her love for Graystripe was so strong that she went from a kitty pet life to all over the mountains not even sure how her new life was gonna be! Talk about ship goals! I love Mille and Graystripes characters!

9. Stormfur and Brook

Awww I love this couple so much! They have been through everything together!!! It’s way too adorable!! Stormfur got banished, Brook went with him! Stormfur loved Brook, he stayed with her!

8. Bluefur and oakheart

Ahhhhhhhh! These two are adorable! Also, oakheart loved this she cat so much, he was willing to switch clans!!i cried sooooooo hard when mosskit died!!! And also when moonflower died! Wahhhhh

7. Brackenfur and sorreltail

I’m only on PoT! But this couple is so cute and loyal! I love it!

6. Crookedjaw and willowbreeze (or was it Willowshine?)

Awww! This ship made my heart melt! They are both so loyal!!!

5. Fireheart and sandstorm

I was a bit reluctant at first, but I’ve come to love this couple!! They are both so loyal to each other!!

4. Feathertail and Crowfeather
a lot of people hare Crowfeather but I love him! He is not a good father, but a mean trump and a nice cat like feather tail! SO ADORABLE!!

3. Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw

Not much to say, it was StarClan amazing awesome destiny! Love these to way too much!! Hehe

2. Cloudtail and Brightheart

This couple does not get enuff hype! They have been together since kits, and trained together as paws! When Brightheart became lostface, cloudtail was enraged! He was always with her!

1. Crowfeather and leaf pool
Legit so awesome and cuuuuuute!! I love these two so much!

Honorable mentions
Tigerstar and Sasha
Leafstar and billystorm
Sharpclaw and cherry tail
Bluefur and thrushpelt
❤️
Thank you for reading thissssss!

54 Replies to “My favorite and least favorite couples by Sunnycloud”

1. July 25, 2020 at 4:08 am

yussssssss this is awesome

also PoT is the best arc ur lucky

2. Thornfeather
    July 27, 2020 at 3:08 pm

(Least fav)
    I kinda like Yellow x Ragged
    I think Raggedstar truly loved her.
    Agreed with 9,8
    Nooo Gray x Silver is canon and is so loveable! Graystripe will pick Silverstream over Millie in starclan the erin’s confirmed it and i’m soo happy
    And i like Tiger x Golden
    Agreed with 5
    No opinion on 4
    3,2,1:TOTALLY AGREED
    (Fav(
    I rilly HATE GRAY X MILLIE I’M SO GLAD THAT GRAY LOVES SILVER MORE ahem sorry i can’t control..sorry guys 🙁
    exactly no opinion on 9
    OH YES OAK X BLUE! My heart died when i read “what really hurts me Bluefur,is being apart from you” my heart got attack squeee
    OH BOI HOW MUCH I LIKE BRACKEN X SORREL
    ALSO CROOKED X WILLOW WAS SOOO CUTE!
    I JUST LOVE FIRE X SAND
    i don’t like feather x crow,but i guess it’s ok then night x crow 🙁
    I LOVE BRAMBLE X SQUIRREL!
    AND CLOUD X BRIGHT SQUEEEEE
    OMG HOW MUCH I LOVE LEAF X CROW I JUST LOVE THEM LIKE THE UNIVERSE EEEEEE!

• ѕᴛαяѕᴘяɪηɢ 🏳️‍🌈 Anth/Spring
      July 27, 2020 at 6:44 pm

Uh…where exactly was Gray x Silver confirmed to be a thing in StarClan? Do you have a source?

And I highly doubt Graystripe loves Silverstream more than Millie, if anything he loves them both equally considering how close he was to both (which we never saw with Silverstream but he has more of an excuse since he was a background char at the time). Pretty sure he’ll be mates with both in a similar situation like Gray Wing with Slate and Turtle Tail.

Daffiolet is otp

• Thornfeather
        July 29, 2020 at 2:02 pm

I do have a source-Look at Kate’s twitter if you don’t know its true.

It’s only your opinion. In my opinion,I think Greystripe loves Silverstream more than Millie. She had more love reactions with her,and its really his ‘beloved’ Lol
        And Kate confirmed it,you can’t change it Lol

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Is NOT On Craiglist >:C (Viperfrostpaw) 🐍❄️
          July 29, 2020 at 2:39 pm

To be fair, the author’s words may be retconned or opinions changed over time, especially with regard to things that haven’t been shown in the books yet. ^^ I’m glad both of you have cool opinions. <333

bow to "earthling" overlords

3. Bristlefrost
    August 1, 2020 at 3:18 am

“6. Crookedjaw and willowbreeze (or was it Willowshine?)” I’m pretty sure it was either Willowheart or Willowbreeze, not sure. Willowshine is the medicine cat (apprenticed to Mothwing) and I don’t think they repeated the name.

4. Lavenderpaw