Flowerpaw takes a look at and shares their opinion of Firestar.
everyone seems to have chosen a side, “Firestar is overrated” and “Firestar is not overrated”, I prefer neither, so I decided to have my first article on why Firestar is awesome, but there are some changes I would make to this character.
my 3 top reasons why Firestar is overrated
1. in every book(almost, I didn’t look in every book) he is listed as “handsome, ginger tom” my question is IS GrAyStRiPe NoT HaNdSOmE because he had 3 wives and I think that’s not fair. my point is, is Firestar the only good looking cat or what?
2. In the first series, it is obvious that Firestar is the main character, I get that, but in the second it was OKAY, but I feel like it was Firestar was leading them out, not the prophecy cats…just a little. DON’T GET ME STARTED ON THE THIRD SERIES. a new group of cats, yay!! nope, nevermind, Firestar, AGAIN. oh and after he died guess who is the first cat we see from Starclan…NoT FiReSTaR, it was Firestar(I’m pretty sure, don’t kill me if I’m wrong).
3. I just can’t relate to him, once we got the whole “I’m a kittypet” thing out of the way, he is just too perfect for me. he jumped right from “kittypet” to “leader of the clan” in one series.
my top 3 reasons why Firestar is awesome
1. he would do anything for his clan, he is brave and compassionate. he was a kittypet but is one of the most loyal cats in Thunderclan.
2. he is a good leader, and was a good deputy to Bluestar, even in her weakest state
3. he’s the main character so it’s easier to like him, we see his point of view if we saw the way duststripe(TECHNICALLY dustpaw) saw things, we wouldn’t like Firestar that much.
so that was it, he is a good cat that is loyal to his clan, but he is a little bit hard to relate to. if this book wasn’t about him i would have definitely seen him a different way though. I know it looks like I’m more of a “Firestar is overrated” fan, but I support both sides.
I hope you like my first article. I had fun making it!!.