Happy Mail!

No no, we’re not sponsored by McDonald’s

Heya BlogClanners! It’s been a while since we’ve last gotten something in our Happy Mailbox, so let’s sit down, get cozy, and hopefully get some of those happy chemicals going 😀

baby wolf go blep

This edition of Happy Mail will be about positive vibes! What are some ways you can cheer yourself up when you’re feeling down?

kitty go blep

First of all, make sure you’re well rested, physically and mentally. Why? Positivity takes effort. Effort takes energy. Energy comes from rest. Mental wellbeing is so incredibly important (after all, your brain is an organ too, and everything’s happening up there). Give yourself time to recharge your social battery as well, if you need to! Taking a break makes a difference.

they are buddies – guinea pig and bunny

Physical wellbeing is important as well! Make sure you’re getting a good amount of sleep, stay hydrated, and eat as well-balanced as you can (not necessarily “healthy” – listen to your cravings! Usually they hint towards what you need. Craving crackers? Maybe you need some sodium. Stuff like that 😉 ).

llama go blep

Exercise improves mood as well! And it strengthens your muscles, for your limbs and for your organs. Although with the current situation you may not be able to go places you’d normally go to for exercise, I recommend taking a walk outside (as safely as you can, of course). Even just dancing around and vibing to your favourite songs will get your heart rate up and strengthen your cardiovascular muscles. It doesn’t have to be everyday, or every other day, or every other other day… just do it when you want to! Don’t pressure yourself to do something you don’t want to do. The goal is to make you feel better, after all 🙂

squirrel go blep

Smile! Using your smiling muscles will send signals to your brain, and your brain will start releasing the happy chemicals. You can try it yourself if you don’t believe me 😛 The placebo effect is real and works amazingly

My brain tricking itself? Wild.

the new happy feet looks cool

Be kind! Keep your intentions pure. Try to be aware of how you’re treating others. Are you being respectful? Kind? Sympathetic? Okay now here’s another challenge – what about how you treat yourself? Are you being respectful, kind and sympathetic? Your worth is not determined by what you’ve accomplished (don’t let society tell you otherwise) – you are worth it because you are here. You absolutely deserve love ❤️ and a strawberry here have a strawberry 🍓

I’m very sorry if you’re allergic to strawberries. Here, have an orange 🍊

that’s one big blep, puppy

And lastly, do things that make you happy! You deserve it! Praise yourself for something you’ve done today. Do it right now. Did you get out of bed? Did you drink some water?? Then you’re doing amazing. Self discipline is good until you forget that you need to do things that cheer you up. Eat something yummy, listen to music, be creative, watch some YouTube, watch some Netflix… You deserve it.

that’s a fennec fox. yeah it is. it’s a fennec fox. that’s right. it’s a fennec fox? it’s a fennec fox. isn’t that cool? isn’t that snazzy

and uh
shh no quotes this time
i’m gonna add some song recommendations
these songs always cheer me up
and i’ll only make one of them a kpop one 😉

First song – Bloom by Surfaces! Someone from the blog recommended it to me ages and ages ago and I cannot for the life of me remember who it was. I think it might’ve been Wavey. Not Sure. Whoever it was, thank you, because this song is so nice and chill and good vibes overall.

Next! Blueprint by Stray Kids! One of my most favourite songs ever, the vibes are immaculate. The group was introduced to me by Blueheart and Swanfeather 💕. Hope you enjoy!

Here’s the quote submitter for next time:

And that’s it guys, remember to love yourself! See ya! ❤️

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie

Notify of
Lion that Settles in Autumn Leaves aka Lionpaw(pool)
Lion that Settles in Autumn Leaves aka Lionpaw(pool)
October 6, 2020 1:53 pm

Thanks so much Rainie! I loved it, and today is already gonna be super hard, this helped more than you know 🙂

I am with you

October 6, 2020 3:49 pm

RAINIE

RAINIE

THE

THE ANIMALS

DON’T THINK I DIDN’T NOTICE

IT’S WAY TOO OBVIOUS

I-

WOW

AND I WON’T CORRECT WITH MY OWN ANIMAL OPINIONS BECAUSE I’VE JUST BEEN AROUND TOO LONG THAT I STILL GO WITH WHAT THEY CALLED EACH OTHER IN 2018 HAAAAAAAAAA

October 9, 2020 12:15 am

HAHAHAHA

CHAN IS A KANGAROO AND FELIX IS A CAT(HE IS STILL CALLED A CAT BY MEMBERS AS HE AND SEUNGMIN HAVE A LIVE SHOW CALLED “CAT-DOG SCHOOL” SO) ANDDDDDDDD MORE RECENTLY(IDK VERY RECENTLY BECAUSE I’M A BIT BEHIND OF VLIVE OUCH) JISUNG IS ALSO A QUOKKA AND JEONGIN IS “BABY BREAD(ACCORDING TO OTHER STAYS BUT IDK WHERE THIS CAME FROM)” 😛

I have watched a lottttttt of vlives. I’m on a pattern where I get caught up on all over them(I mean… All of them…) and then take a break for months and get super behind and at this point Idk if I wanna catch up again :’)

October 10, 2020 2:59 pm

Yeah, Idk when the wolf thing started???????? 😛

I see them both as cats. 😉 Oh yesssssss 😛

Definitely. 😉

Exactly 😛

Yeah… I started the whole “watch everything” before they started doing two hour long vlives. 😛

October 12, 2020 3:31 pm

True 😛

No clue what you mean by that sentence :’)

Me neither but I have my determination at the very least. 😛

October 13, 2020 1:29 am

Honestly I never know what I mean either. 😛

I think I might give up on the majority of vlives soon but I’m still thinking. 😛

October 14, 2020 11:28 pm

I don’t follow any insta fan accounts :’) Honestly at this point if I followed anyone else on Instragram I would never have time for anything else. 😛 And the sad thing is I’m always like “Who would I be willing to unfollow…” and it’s always like… My “friends” and that seems kinda unfair. 😛

October 19, 2020 3:31 pm

Wowwwwwwwwww 😛

Briarpaw, who- AHHH! LOOK OUT! SHE'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU!
Briarpaw, who- AHHH! LOOK OUT! SHE'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU!
October 6, 2020 8:14 pm

Whoa the smiling thing does work… Anyways tysm for this, it made me feel a lot better <3 (and I love the blepping animals)

I need to change my siggie

Fernkit • Spring Fern that Bends in the Breeze
Fernkit • Spring Fern that Bends in the Breeze
October 7, 2020 6:48 am

You tricked me into smiling and it worked >:)
Thank you for an amazing Happy Mail! I hope there’s more!

»-PFP by Rainy-«

Dove flying through Graveyard (Dovepaw)
Dove flying through Graveyard (Dovepaw)
October 7, 2020 2:10 pm

Hey Rainy!!!
This version of happy mail made my day, thank you!!!<33
Could I suggest a song?

Blaze of Red Hellfire (Redblaze is preparing for Halloween)
Blaze of Red Hellfire (Redblaze is preparing for Halloween)
October 7, 2020 6:51 pm

Awww my gosh that cat with its tongue sticking out

Silence will fall....

Snowbreeze
Snowbreeze
October 8, 2020 7:56 pm

I love this Happy Mail! Thank you, Ranie <33

Waffleheart (Waffles)
Waffleheart (Waffles)
October 8, 2020 8:23 pm

WAIT is that an alpaca I see I am obsessed with alpacas!! I had a whole alpaca gallery on my fursona page on the wiki😆

stream positions

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Crookedmoon✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Crookedmoon✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
October 9, 2020 5:49 pm

I go blep. 😛

Yes, that was you I just ate

Hollyleaf
Hollyleaf
October 13, 2020 7:55 pm

2nd pic is soooooooooo cute!

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch