Why Tawnypelt should\shouldn’t have moved to ShadowClan by Briarkit

Briarkit shares their opinion on Tawnypelt’s transition to ShadowClan.

Art by AmyVsTheWorld

Hi! It’s me, Briarkit, writing my first ever paragragh! It’s going to be about why Tawnypelt shouldshouldn’t have moved to ShadowClan. First up, I’m going to say I think she shouldn’t have. You’ll see down below why. Also, I’ve only read to Thunder Rising, so please don’t blame me if I get something wrong.
Why Tawnypelt should have moved to ShadowClan.
1. Flametail, Tigerheart, and Dawnpelt would never have been born!
2. Rowanclaw would never had found a mate!
Let’s get out of love stuff, okay?
3. Blackstar got a strong Warrior.
4. Dovewing would never have gotten Tigerheart, and be stuck with Bumblestripe!(By the way, Dovewing is my fav Warrior cat, so I simpathize for her a lot.)
5. Blackstar wouldn’t have gotten three strong Warriors if she stayed, and one Medicine Cat apprentice. (Tawnypelt herself, Tigerheart, Dawnpelt, and FlametailI)
6. Littlecloud, Oakfur, and Smokefoot wouldn’t have gotten an apprentice named Flamepawtail, Tigerpaw, and Dawnpaw.
7. Littlecloud would have had no one to take care of him in Night Whispers when he caught Greencough.
Now, for reasons why Tawnypelt shouldn’t have moved to ShadowClan.
1. Jayfeather wouldn’t have had to get blamed for Flametail’s death.
2. Flametail wouldn’t have had to die!
3. Tigerheart wouldn’t have had to go to the Dark Forest.
4. Tigerstar wouldn’t have had to get another Dark Forest recruit.
5. FirestarBramblestar would have gotten a good, strong Warrior. (Tawnypelt)
6. Flametail wouldn’t have had to drown!
7. Brackenfur wouldn’t have had his heart broken by Tawnypelt (Tawnypaw, at the time) because she moved to ShadowClan.
8. Bramblestar (Bramblepaw, at the time) wouldn’t have had to endure his sister living in another Clan.
9. Goldenflower wouldn’t have had to watch her kit grow up in another Clan.
10. In Fading Echoes or Night Whispers, forget which, Ivypool (Ivypaw, at the time) wouldn’t have had to get caught on the ShadowClan side of the border by Tigerheart.
11. Tawnypelt, Flametail, Tigerheart, and Dawnpelt, (Flamepaw, Tigerpaw, and Dawnpaw, at the time) wouldn’t have to go to ThunderClan because Sol took over ShadowClan.
So, what do you think about my paragragh? I hope you liked it! You can comment below about it, and I would like to hear what you’re thoughts are on my paragragh. See ya later-Briarkit

Fan Articles

Notify of
White Ghost of Halloween Rabbit (Whitepaw)
Whitepaw (Whiterabbit)
October 13, 2020 3:10 pm

If Tawnypelt hadn’t moved to ShadowClan then there would be no ShadowClan. Rowanstar would have lost faith in himself long before and notice that the only cats who stayed ShadowClan during Darktail incident were Rowanstar, Tawnypelt, and Tigerheart, so eventually Rowanstar would die and even if he had chosen a different deputy that deputy would probably go off with Darktail and die cause nobody’s as amazing as Tigerheartstar woohoo! And then Dovewing wouldn’t have gotten a mate who was exactly what she wanted. Oh no I don’t really care about Dovewing I think she’s whiny and spoiled.

𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 (𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪) 𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕟 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤
𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 (𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪) 𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕟 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤
October 13, 2020 9:15 pm

Exactly my thoughts. Dovewing’s all like, “I have my powers, woo-hoo! Let’s ignore Ivypool and make her feel as if she has to train in the Dark Forest to best me!” That’s how I feel she feels anyways! 😆

ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ʟɪʟʏ, ɴᴏᴛ ꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱʏ!

Frightspark • Bright Sparks Lighting Ghastly Pumpkins
bright logged out
October 13, 2020 11:21 pm

Dovewing wasn’t ignoring her. She cared. If she didn’t care, why would she not want Ivypool to spy on the Dark Forest? She was afraid her sister would die! Ivypool was ignoring Dovewing. It was Ivypool that was angry at Dovewing for something she couldn’t control. When did we see Dovewing go up and ask Firestar, “Hello. May I have special treatment?” Oh! Because it never happened!
Ivypool was the one constantly feeling like she had to beat her sister to be seen as a good warrior/apprentice by her Clanmates!
Ivypool makes Dovewing angry on purpose and walks off when Dovewing tries to calmly communicate with her.
Dovewing’s little outburst is nothing compared to Ivypool. For her, it’s just one long outburst. Once she cools down, Dovewing feels guilty. Ivypool even ignores her sister when she tries to convince Ivypool that the Dark Forest cats were evil. Having heard the nursery tales, Ivypool should have known they weren’t good and not ignored Dovewing’s warnings. Ivypool lacks basic intelligence.
What Should Have Happened: “Hmm…..maybe I should try to listen to my sister…”
What Happened: “Ha! They’re not bad cats, everyone knows they’re just training us to be better warriors. I’m not listening to my stupid sister.”
And Dovewing is not whiney, she was at first confused and didn’t know what to do with her powers. She gradually got used to it, and by the time she lost her powers, she was so used to them they felt normal. It felt strange and confusing, like finding out she had powers all over again.
End of rant.

Frightspark • Bright Sparks Lighting Ghastly Pumpkins
bright logged out
October 14, 2020 12:09 am

also yes I went back to hating Ivypool

WhoKnows
WhoKnows
October 15, 2020 4:04 am

Actually… she felt like she had to be as good as her sister since she had powers, Ivypool went through emotional growth. So if you look at it correctly, Both dovewing and ivypool are great characters and the entire clan pushed them to limits they shouldn’t have had to done

Squirrel that runs up trees (Squirrelspring)
Squirrel that runs up trees (Squirrelspring)
October 18, 2020 4:07 pm

Dovewing

BTW Dovewing’s “powers” saved the clans twice, once from drought, another from the DARK FOREST you do know that she gave birth to Shadowsight, who helped discover more about Bramblestar’s imposter, And also she saved tigerstar the seconds’s butt, and a few others too! So yeah, she did a few things with great timing, Yeah, also Dovewing was BORN with them so give her a break! Even Lionblaze an Jayfeather pushed her, and let’s even just forget about her powers!
Dovewing got into quite the moral dilemma, she had to choose between Tigerheart
or Bumblestripe, (both lovesick babys if babys could be lovesick) And if Foxleap hadn’t died him too.

*hiss*

#dovewing4eva

Willowleaf
Willowleaf
October 13, 2020 9:59 pm

She’s not! She had to go thru a lot. Also the Clans would probably be gone if it weren’t for Dovewing. And as for being “whiney” Imagine you were Dovewing. It’s like, if you woke up one day and could only see two inches in front of your face, and everything else was black. And as if that isn’t bad enough, having relied on sight your whole life, but you’re also deaf to anything further than two inches from your ears! And, seriously, do I have to go onto scent. I know wut you’re gonna say.

Well it’s not like that because other cats are just fine with normal Not-Super-Powerful senses. Dovewing should just suck it up.

Yeah, it is like that. Her super-powerful-senses were not only super duper cool, but they were normal senses to her. Give the poor girl a break, Whitepaw/rabbit!
And by the way, Dovewing is my favorite too.

*hiss*

#dovewing4eva

Rosekit/shadow
Rosekit/shadow
October 15, 2020 1:04 pm
Reply to  Willowleaf

What’s good about being able to spy on other cats? She also used her power to see her “friend” was doing and trespassed on WindClan territory! And what does
Ivypool do? She takes the blame. Dovewing also got whiney when the cats she went on a journey with didn’t talk to her. She got all upset! Also, Ivypool’s clan was basically begging to get better cause Firestar didn’t even talk to her while he was always talking to her sister. I agree with Whiterabbit, she is a brat. Ivypool would always support her until she flat out ignores her. I rest my case.

*hiss*
#ivypool4eva

Rosekit/shadow
Rosekit/shadow
October 15, 2020 1:15 pm
Reply to  Willowleaf

And Dovewing also didn’t listen to Ivypool when she said to stop seeing Tigerheart. Tigerheart was a jerk anyways. (do you agree? I want to agree on one thing)

Squirrel that runs up trees (Squirrelspring)
Squirrel that runs up trees (Squirrelspring)
October 17, 2020 3:11 am

Dovewing is not whiney! It was firestars choice to give her special attention, not hers. And she was so young, and given so much power, do you know how hard that must be? And if you payed attention to anything in the books you would know dovewing hated being under pressure.

Rosekitshadow
Rosekitshadow
October 17, 2020 11:54 pm

But there was other cats before Dovewing that were under pressure. Like the cats who had to go on the journey to see midnight. And even though that was way earlier in the books there were still under a lot of pressure. So why when Dovewing comes along there is fuss about her being under pressure? It’s like, oh I have special powers and I don’t know what to doo. I just think she didn’t handle it well at all. And since Firestar gave her attention Ivypool wanted to be seen as well. Also who doesn’t hate to be under pressure? hmm, Thats what I thought. And just because Whiterabbit had an opinion that doesn’t mean she doesn’t pay attention in the books.
For example, when Dovewing heard about the beavers. You have to put yourself in Ivypool’s paws. Image your sibling saying that they saw/heard some creature that you didn’t know about. Then, everyone is always talking to her, and wants to know more about the creature. It’s normal for siblings to get mad at each other and want to be better than each other. But when Ivypool does it, people get mad but it’s something that happens all the time in real life. Like I said earlier, I don’t think Dovewing handled the situation very well. She didn’t think about what Ivypool was feeling. Also, do you know how hard it would be for Ivypool for practically be ignored?

Rosekitshadow
Rosekitshadow
October 17, 2020 11:56 pm

I respect your opinion but you don’t have to say that Whiterabbit doesn’t pay attention.

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
October 18, 2020 12:06 am
Reply to  Rosekitshadow

I agree. Don’t insult other people in your arguments; it isn’t convincing and it isn’t kind. It’s just cruel. ^^

bow to "earthling" overlords

Hollyleaf
Hollyleaf
October 13, 2020 9:09 pm

I liked Dovewing better in Tigerheart’s Shadow.

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch