Top 5 Worst Characters in Warriors by Silentstep

Art by Silverzoul

Silentstep ranks their least favourite Warriors characters

Hi BlogClan! This is my first article, about my top five least favorite Warrior Cats. I’m not a noob I probably won’t do that good in this one lol because this is my first, but anyways let’s get to the list.
5. Ashfur
Ashfur is one of my least favorite cats because he tried to kill numerous others just because a she-cat rejected him- and he killed Firestar with a fox trap! However, many people overlook this as it wasn’t his last life, but no matter how you put it, Ashfur killed him.
4. Raggedstar
I think Raggedstar is one of the worst leaders in Warriors. He broke the warrior code with Yellowfang, and spoiled Brokenkit/paw/tail/star way too much, and it was his own fault Brokentail killed him. He even made Brokenpaw a warrior early just because he was his son! As a leader, he showed favoritism toward Brokentail, and made him deputy just because he was his son, and was unfair to those who actually deserved to be deputy. So that’s why I think Raggedstar is a bad character.
3. Silverstream
Silverstream gets way too much attention. Yes, she saved Graystripe, but any RiverClan cat would have done that, even if Graystripe was a ThunderClan cat. It’s a good thing she saved Graystripe, but she didn’t have to continue breaking the warrior code. When Fireheart talked to her about it, she refused to stop seeing Graystripe even though she knew it was not allowed. Neither her or Graystripe even thought about what they could cause, and if there was a battle between their Clans. Millie is much better than her because she:
Didn’t illegally see Graystripe, and wasn’t really breaking the code that much since Graystripe had been captured by the Twolegs/humans.
She was much more realistic about it. She went on a journey with Graystripe for moons, while Graystripe and Silverstream had barely met for a day.
Anyways, that’s why I hate Silverstream.

2. Leopardstar
Leopardstar is probably the worst leader in the history of Warrior Cats. First, she joined moden TigerClan with Tigerstar even though the code says there a four Clans. Then she did nothing when Stonefur was killed because he refused to kill two innocent apprentices! And then in The Fourth Apprentice, she declared the whole LAKE belonged to only RiverClan, when it belongs to all the Clans and called them prey-stealers for fishing! RiverClan has no more right to the lake than any other Clan, and she sent patrols onto other Clan territory! RiverClan didn’t even TRY to hunt other prey besides fish, but in The Prophecies Begin(i think), RiverClan hunts WindClan rabbits FOR FUN, but now that they actually need it, they won’t even try?!?

1. Breezepelt
Breezepelt is easily the worst cat in Warriors. He said he would never forgive Jayfeather “for what he did” even though it was never his fault Crowfeather and Leafpool broke the code! He thinks that Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Hollyleaf are traitors just because of what their parents did, although technically that means Breezepelt is a traitor himself since Crowfeather is also his father, even if he and Nightcloud didn’t break the code but Crowfeather used to be a traitor, so by Breezepelt calling Jayfeather a traitor, he’s calling himself a traitor. Breezepelt also takes it as hate when Crowfeather just scolds him for a few things, and trains in the Place of No Stars and agreed to their plan to destroy StarClan! He is a disloyal and mouse-brained hypocrite and the worst cat in Warriors.

Fan Articles

Notify of
Wolves that howl at moon at night (Nightpaw)
Wolves that howl at moon at night (Nightpaw)
October 14, 2020 2:51 pm

I agree with all of it, except Leopardstar and Silverstream. (For those, you either hate RiverClan, or is a big WindClan lover)

Jaybae be my fav

moonsplash
moonsplash
October 14, 2020 4:20 pm

yeah I agree

Swiftpaw (feather)
Swiftpaw (feather)
October 26, 2020 7:26 pm

i hate millie because first on all:
she wanted to keep her kitty pet name when she was in the clan. and that made thunderclan look weak.
second of all:
she didn’t hunt or help the clan at ALL. she only stayed in the nursery all day and only came out to eat. all she was good for was giving kits.
silverstream and graystripe loved each other.
for Leopoardstar she apologized when she was at the brink of death and was a fine leader. she cared for her clan and tried to make of for what she had done.
so i am not sure i like this article.
this is my opinion so i get it if you don’t like it. well that’s all!

Lion that settles in Autumn Leaves| Lionpaw(pool)|
Lion that settles in Autumn Leaves| Lionpaw(pool)|
October 14, 2020 6:47 pm

Breeze is the worst! Great article Silentstep!

Wolves that howl at moon at night (Nightpaw)
Wolves that howl at moon at night (Nightpaw)
October 14, 2020 11:05 pm

He sure is

Jaybae be my fav

falling feather
falling feather
October 15, 2020 12:54 am

i feel like you listed all of my favorite characters (exception: ashfur) :’P

🕸Ivy on a Moonlit Branch🕸
🕸Ivy on a Moonlit Branch🕸
October 15, 2020 1:13 pm

same: I love Silverstream, Raggedstar, Leopardstar, and Breezepelt 😛

flowerstar
flowerstar
October 15, 2020 9:50 pm

Fringecloud
Fringecloud
October 16, 2020 10:50 pm
Reply to  flowerstar

um, no????? I HATE raggedstar. read yellowfang’s secret, he is SUCH A BULLY! AND SO MEAN WHEN HE FINDS OUT YELLOW WANTS TO BE A MED CAT???? LIKE LET THE GIRL DO HER THING MAN!

Moongust
Moongust
October 19, 2020 9:54 pm

Wait you dont not like Breezepelt

🕸Ivy on a Moonlit Branch🕸
🕸Ivy on a Moonlit Branch🕸
October 15, 2020 1:14 pm

You just listed 4 of my favorite characters, but great reasons! I used to hate breezepelt but then I read crowfeather’s trial

Fringecloud
Fringecloud
October 16, 2020 10:50 pm

me too!

Flowerfern
Flowerfern
October 15, 2020 11:50 pm

I don’t think any Riverclan cat would’ve saved Graystripe. They probably would have just saw him as an intruder and left him there. I mean, Shadowclan didn’t save Berrykit, and he was a KIT! I think that Silverstream was just kind, and also didn’t want a dead body in the river (For obvious reasons.)

Fringecloud
Fringecloud
October 16, 2020 10:48 pm
Reply to  Flowerfern

i…can’t really agree with you. maybe, MAYBE, riverclan would have seen him as an intruder, but he just fell in a river! and i can’t imagine any decent e]warrior letting another clan cat just DROWN. also, even though i HATE HATE HATE Millie with her perpetual fussing over Briarlight, and all the, “but BRIARLIGHT need more moss”, she had a much more valid reason to love graystripe. even though i still like silverstream WAAAAAYYYYY better. i can’t imagine that she’d single one kit out for special treatment, even if it’s crippled.

Leaf That Drifts In The Breeze
Leaf That Drifts In The Breeze
October 17, 2020 3:36 am

Raggedstar sucked.
I honestly agree with all of these except 3. I personally don’t hate Silverstream at all! Sure she was only there for plot probably, but I don’t think that’s a reason to hate her for. She gets too much hate.
Breaking the warrior code doesn’t automatically make you a bad cat.

But this is just my opinion though! I respect yours! Good article!

Mintkit
Mintkit
October 26, 2020 1:58 am

S-silverstream

Mintkit

Frondfur of Riverclan
Frondfur of Riverclan
October 26, 2020 2:25 pm

I agree with all of these! But at the same time, I love Leopardstar, just because she’s so awful.

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch