Leopardstar’s Salvation Discussion Page

Official discussion page for the fourteenth super edition, Leopardstar’s Salvation!

Art by shanoia on Warriors Amino

Welcome to the official discussion page for Leopardstar’s Salvation! This page will remain a discussion page until we receive a cover and a blurb, where it will be turned into a spoiler page!

Are you excited for a super edition about Leopardstar? We haven’t seen her since Omen of the Stars! That feels like such a long time ago…

Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)

Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)

Writer, photographer, moderator

BlogClan's deputy

mellowix
mellowix
October 26, 2020 3:54 pm

How do you think Stonefur’s execution should be written in Leopardstar’s PoV? Should she be threatened by Tigerstar, or did she choose to comply?

Lion that Settles in Autumn Leaves aka Lionpaw(pool)
Lion that Settles in Autumn Leaves aka Lionpaw(pool)
October 27, 2020 1:07 pm
Reply to  mellowix

I think she might have panicked, but I guess we’ll see

Thundertail
Thundertail
October 28, 2020 6:48 pm
Reply to  mellowix

When Stonefur died it is probably when I hated Leopardstar the most. She just sat and watched as her friend and deputy was killed. I like Leopardstar, but at that moment she was pretty messed up.

leafpool517
leafpool517
November 16, 2020 10:58 pm
Reply to  Thundertail

I totally agree

☁️🤟🏼🌎Shadowsong 🌺🖤🎶
☁️🤟🏼🌎Shadowsong 🌺🖤🎶
November 18, 2020 9:30 pm
Reply to  mellowix

I think that she would be devastated and shocked maybe panicked, but there was nothing that she could do really. I’m guessing that she was crushing maybe the tiniest amount on Tigerstar at first that’s why she followed him. But was completely afraid and overwhelmed of his power and influence over other cats. She probably would’ve been killed too if she had spoken out, which, she would’ve died a noble death, but who would then help heal the clans after Tiger’s death? I think that that was the biggest turning point for Leopard, was Stonefur’s death, she realized the blood-soaked path she had gotten herself into. I absolutely love Leopardstar, she is such a noble, and loyal leader. She had a great lasting influence on the clans. I love her <3 Go Leopard 🙂
But seriously think about it, would you have spoken out if you were sitting next to like the god of death/destruction, the all-powerful Tigerstar? I think not….
It was a hard lesson for her not to intervene with Stonefur, but look where she got after. I believe that she was one of the best leaders the clans have ever seen, in my opinion. I hope that you see where i’m coming from, sorry its so long…
🙂 🙂 🙂

Jaysnow
Jaysnow
October 27, 2020 5:25 am

Kate, is there anything at all you can tease for this book?

Kate
Kate
November 7, 2020 3:10 pm
Reply to  Jaysnow

Nope 😛

hunterstar
hunterstar
October 28, 2020 5:58 pm

leopardstar the riverclan leader please i could kill her in one hit!!!

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
October 28, 2020 6:42 pm
Reply to  hunterstar

sdfjsdiofj what??

L𧠆 §ñðw † hå † Mêl † § Ìñ ßlåzïñg £ ïrê (L𧠆 kï †)
L𧠆 §ñðw † hå † Mêl † § Ìñ ßlåzïñg £ ïrê (L𧠆 kï †)
October 28, 2020 7:11 pm

November 7, 2020 5:24 pm

LeopardstarXSasha, anyone? 😛 I think it’s a cool ship. 🙂
Turtle Tail will always be the queen to me <3

🍐A Pearfect Pear🍐
🍐A Pearfect Pear🍐
November 8, 2020 6:23 am

i’m really looking forward to seeing how stonefur’s death is going to be written

Briarshine
Briarshine
November 8, 2020 2:44 pm

I’m really excited on how the book will be written in Leopardstar’s POV!I’m also looking forward to Stonefur’s death… :C

🍁Maplestripe🍁
🍁Maplestripe🍁
November 8, 2020 9:47 pm

Omg, now I’m really excited! When is it coming out? Omg, omg, omg!!! I can’t wait!!!🙀🙀🙀

leafpool517
leafpool517
November 16, 2020 10:59 pm

I can not wait!!!🐈🐈🐈🐈🐱🐱

Thunderstrike
Thunderstrike
November 19, 2020 1:00 pm

Hi Kate, I can’t wait for this SE you’re writing! I really hope we’ll also see Leopardstar’s struggles as a kit and at the end of her life with the lake dried up and everything!
However, I couldn’t help but whishing that we would get the currect RiverClan a little better. That is why I came up with an idea for a story that could take place in the current RiverClan to hopefully get to know them a bit better! I immediately thought of Icewing, because she also has a lot of family in RiverClan, so she would have good contacts and we would see more of them in her story. I think it could begin with a Dark Forest warrior approaching here and convince her to train with him/her, for the better of her Clan (because she was a Dark Forest trainee). She does this, because she truly wants to help her Clan and is truly loyal. However, after the battle, she struggles with proving herself as a loyal warrior once more. She knows Mistystar doesn’t trust her anymore, eventhough Icewing only did it to become a better warrior. Then, RiverClan is driven off their territory by Darktail’s Kin and she is held captive. She couldn’t be treated by Puddleshine and suffers from her wounds, but stays strong, because she doesn’t want to let go of her live before she’s proven her loyalty once again. She is saved, of course, and heals in RiverClan. Reedwhisker, who was also held prisoner, tells Mistystar of her strength and finally Icewing feels like she has been accepted by her leader. But then Mistystar cuts RiverClan off from the other Clans and Icewing can’t help but feel dat her leader made the wrong decision, eventhough she blames ShadowClan for most of it, but ThunderClan not. She still feels like RiverClan can’t do that to the other Clans, because they’ve helped her escape and she owes them. She tries to convince Mistystar, but that only causes MIstystar to question her loyalty once agian. During the storm she shows her courage once more and is getting more and more respected by her Clanmates, but Mistystar still resents her. (I also like to think Minnowtail and Hollowflight would be her best friends, since they went through the same things with the Dark Forest, however, Icewing is more of an outspoken cat than them, which gets her into a lot of trouble). She tries to move an with her life and would like to become deputy one day, but still hasn’t gotten an apprentice, even though she is really skilled. She tries to ask Reedwhisker if Mistystar will ever get her an apprentice, because she is more comfortable with him and they have good bond since they were held captive together and she never had any quarrels with him. She doesn’t get an apprentice and becomes more and more angy with Mistystar, because she thinks she deserves it after all she’s gone through. And when Mistystar gives in to Bramblestar’s suggestions, Icewing doesn’t trust it. Stemleaf and Spotfur spot her getting a bit upset and invite her to a rebel meeting. Icewing, at first, doesn’t want to cause anymore trouble with MIstystar, because she knows she really has to obey to every order if she wants a change at forgiveness from her leader. But than she decides that her loyalty is towards RiverClan, not Mistystar, and she must do it. She sees Hareflight en Dappletuft leave and they learn about Bramblestar’s impostor. All three agree that they have to protect their Clan and begin to get more and more of their Clanmates on their sides, carefully. However, when Mistystar hears about the rumors, she is outraged. Icewing is very troubled by her struggles and for one moment she doesn’t want to do anything about it anymore and just listenes to Mistystar’s orders. But when Dappletuft is killed, she knows she must disobey in order to be truly loyal and save RiverClan from the impostor. She fights along the rebels and they win. Icewing expects to be praised by her leader, but Mistystar exiles her. Icewing can’t believe it. After all she’s done, this is what she gets? Can’t Mistystar sees that everything she’s done was out of loyalty towards her beloved Clan? She goes to ShadowClan and decides for herself that from now on, she will be loyal to herself only, because no one else deserves it. Certainly not Mistystar. The End. (Or not, because I don’t know what will happen to her. I hope she is allowed back into RiverClan when Mistystar dies en Reedwhisker becomes leader and makes her his deputy. Or even better, Reedwhisker dies too and RiverClan asks Icewing back, because they’ve seen her loyalty and want her as their leader). I hope you like this idea and maybe in the future it will appear? Who knows! I think a suiting title would be Icewing’s Loyalty. And I can understand it was a bit long, this message, whoops.

• Sparrowpaw by Meadowstripe