Leopardstar’s Honor Spoiler Page

Official spoiler page for the fourteenth super edition, Leopardstar’s Honor!

Official cover art by Owen Richardson

Welcome to the official spoiler page for Leopardstar’s Honor!

Are you excited for a super edition about Leopardstar? We haven’t seen her since Omen of the Stars! That feels like such a long time ago…

January 21, 2020 update: The cover is out! This page has been turned into a spoiler page and our spoiler policies now apply to it!

Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)

Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)

Writer, photographer, moderator

BlogClan's deputy

Spots of Rot in the Leaves (Spot, she/he/fae)
Spots of Rot in the Leaves (Spot, she/he/fae)
January 7, 2021 4:16 pm

I’m super excited for this book! Leopardstar is probably one of my favorite characters, and I hope this book doesn’t butcher her at all

✨ Shypaw/leaf ✨ Call me Meri or Shy ✨
✨ Shypaw/leaf ✨ Call me Meri or Shy ✨
January 7, 2021 4:44 pm

How did I NOT know this was coming out? I’m soooo excited!
One of my hopes for this book is that Mudfur is mentioned as her father, I did feel bad for him when Leopardstar’s mum died

Lemon/Lemoncloud (Won 'The Biggest Hawkfrost Fan' award)
Lemon/Lemoncloud (Won 'The Biggest Hawkfrost Fan' award)
January 7, 2021 4:48 pm

I feel like in the epilogue she is gonna say, “It is an honor to lead the clan.” or something like that and it gonna be in the ”sunlight” like the sunlight warmed her fur or like that. I think about the cover….. purple for the ground with cats, y’know, silver background. I think Leopardstar is gonna be looking over her shoulder, for the cover.

gorsefeather
gorsefeather
January 14, 2021 2:11 am

cool super edition

Jaysnow
Jaysnow
January 21, 2021 5:15 pm

How far will one warrior go for the power to protect her Clan?

Since her kithood, Leopardfur has believed that she would one day save RiverClan from destruction, a belief based on a prophetic dream her father once had before he became a medicine cat. Under Crookedstar’s leadership, she is proud to become first a strong warrior, then deputy, fighting fiercely to protect RiverClan’s territory from the encroachment of their enemies. But when the rise of Tigerstar shatters all semblance of peace among the Clans, Leopardstar, now leader, comes to make a decision she fears will be unforgivable. Determined to fulfill her destiny and lead RiverClan to greatness, Leopardfur must finally find the balance between maintaining peace among the Clans and protecting her own…
comment image

Brillig
Brillig
January 21, 2021 5:23 pm

The cover and blurb was released on the Warriors website. Part of the blurb is this: Since her kithood, Leopardfur has believed that she would one day save RiverClan from destruction, a belief based on a prophetic dream her father once had before he became a medicine cat.
Since before Mudfur became a medicine cat? Was this dream mentioned in Crookedstar’s Promise or something, or is it just added in here?

Shimmer-Who-Has-A-Canon (Who is also Shimmerpaw/mist)
Shimmer-Who-Has-A-Canon (Who is also Shimmerpaw/mist)
January 21, 2021 6:15 pm

Ohh, the cover is so pretty!!

Featherpelt
Featherpelt
January 21, 2021 7:08 pm
Featherpelt (#Warriorcats18)
Featherpelt (#Warriorcats18)
January 21, 2021 7:45 pm

Then this book is done, then?

Waffle
Waffle
January 21, 2021 8:08 pm

OH this is gonna be so jUICY,,,the cover is sooooooo gorgeous

Fallenfeather08
Fallenfeather
January 21, 2021 10:38 pm

OMG This cover is just beautiful!! Owen Richardson really deserves more credit these days….

Violetsoul
Violetsoul
January 22, 2021 1:10 am

I love the cover, Leopardstar looks so beautiful. I’m excited about seeing more in Leopardstar’s prospective.

• EchoClaw