Who should have been the ‘three’? by Violetpaw

Violetpaw wonders who else could have part of the Three.

Art by LokiDrawzz on Twitter

Hi. Im doing another article. This is about who should have been in the power of three prophecey?
Lets see:
So who we have are jayfeather, lionblaze and dovewing.

Who could have been in it who isnt:
Hollyleaf
Ivypool
Firestar (he was the fourth but im talking avout the main prophecey)
These are the cats ppl would hv expected to be in it.

So lets look at the acctual three.
Jayfeather: walks in dreams and memories
Lionblaze: invincible
Dovewing: super senses
Jayfeather should be in it cuz he united starclan, cured cats, made cinderheat know she was cinderpelt
Lionblaze is super strong and canjot be defeather in battle which is good for the fighting part of the prophecey.
Dovewing found out about the beavers.

The one i think we should take out is dovewing. She helped the river but anyway after they did it there was ssooooo much rain that the whole quest is useless. She only knew she could listen to the DF when it was too late. She was bad at fighting cuz she only trained to listen.

So now we hv jayfeather and lionblaze.

Lets look at hollyleaf: she was their siblings. She listened to the code which meant she was good. She had the streangth to kill a cat, this means she can fight. I feel like she would put the super senses in better use. She helped uncover truth about their parents. If she had telling truth powers, she would be able to figure out who was in the dark forest by talking and then convince them to change sides before it happens.

Ivypool: she trained in the DF. Spied on them, great fighter, told all the ppl to change sides. She would hv been more useful. Her powers would probably be….. see ghosts or something in the waking wordl even the DF ppl so that she can know what is happening in there and who is responsible.

Firestar: did everything he did in the series but he has no powers even if he was the fourth. His powers would probably be….. i hv no idea, wht do u think?

I think the third should be hollyleaf or ivypool.

Lets thi k about mothwing, jayfeathers sugestion. She cant see the df, she is good at healing. They cannot harm her but she cannot harm them. I think it wouldnt work.

Cinderheart: she has skills of med cat and warrior. She would probably be able to give like a power boost to cats if she has power i think. She is a okay suggestion i suppose.

Who else do u think should be the three and the reasons. Also say wht power they might have.

I think
Jay
Lion and
Ivy
Or

Jay
Lion and
Holly

Byeee

Fan Articles

Coldheart
Coldheart
October 30, 2020 1:04 am

This got published 3 minutes ago…. am I first to comment?

Coldheart
Coldheart
October 30, 2020 1:06 am

Nods along to everything. Nice article! 🎆😄🌸🍰🎂🎁💖

Cinders of a Winter Fireplace - Cindie (Cinderpaw/breeze)
Cinders of a Winter Fireplace - Cindie (Cinderpaw/breeze)
October 30, 2020 1:21 am

It should have been Jay, Lion, and Holly. Great article!

Stormy Moon That Lurks In Shadow (Stormpaw) (Stormi)
Stormy Moon That Lurks In Shadow (Stormpaw) (Stormi)
October 30, 2020 1:59 am

I always wanted Hollyleaf to have the power of knowledge over everything. I think it would suite her, since she was very intelligent and quick thinking even when she wasn’t one of the 3, but Ivypool would be good too

ꪇꪊꫀꫀꪀ ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀᠻꪶꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ (ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀꪗ)
ꪇꪊꫀꫀꪀ ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀᠻꪶꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ (ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀꪗ)
October 30, 2020 3:02 pm

That would be a power that would fit Hollyleaf well……… but a power I really like for her is bein able to make cats speak the truth.

Thornfeather
Thornfeather
October 30, 2020 2:45 am

yeah. i feel most of Dovewing’s powers were wasted with spying on Tigerpoop.

Whiterabbit who was almost too lazy to change her name to something non-halloweeny
October 30, 2020 2:16 pm
Reply to  Thornfeather

I don’t like Dovewing but its not Tigerheart’s fault.

Stormy Moon That Lurks In Shadow (Stormpaw) (Stormi)
Stormy Moon That Lurks In Shadow (Stormpaw) (Stormi)
October 31, 2020 8:04 pm

I like Dovewing pretty well, just not as one of the 3

Thornfeather
Thornfeather
November 1, 2020 3:21 pm

i never said it was Tigerpoop’s fault. I just hate Dovewing and Tigerheart/star,and that’s why i called him Tigerpoop. Deal with it.

Frostwhisker
Frostwhisker
October 30, 2020 7:49 am

Jay, Lion and Ivy 4eva! I think Ivypool’s power could definitely be the power to see ghosts, but wouldn’t that ruin the broken code?

The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
October 30, 2020 11:40 am

But if Ivypool was part of the three, they’d lose the war against the DF!

Thornfeather
Thornfeather
November 1, 2020 3:22 pm

Why would that be? Ivypool spied in the DF risking her life.

Cinderfall
Cinderfall
October 30, 2020 12:39 pm

How about making a Power of five? Lionblaze, Dovewing, Jayfeather, ivypool and Hollyleaf! I’m just kidding. But I don’t know who I would take and put. I like them all! I changed my opinion about Dovewing, now I like her.

Sorry for my bad English

Stormy Moon That Lurks In Shadow (Stormpaw) (Stormi)
Stormy Moon That Lurks In Shadow (Stormpaw) (Stormi)
October 31, 2020 8:05 pm
Reply to  Cinderfall

Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and Hollyleaf is what I’m talking about. Ivypool would be awesome too but I actually like her fine as not one of the three. She’s shown as more indepent that way

Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
October 30, 2020 1:01 pm

I think Dovewing is perfect to be in the Three, along with Jayfeather and Lionblaze.
Dovewing has a lot of good qualities. She always cared for Ivypool, even when Ivypool was jealous of her.
She was very kind and caring.
People come up with all sorts of reasons to hate Dovewing, and say why she shouldn’t be in the Three.
But to me, she’s perfect to stand beside Lionblaze and Jayfeather in the prophecy.
Just One Heartbeat

4th Day of Christmas, My love gave to me, Four Rushing Creeks!
4th Day of Christmas, My love gave to me, Four Rushing Creeks!
October 30, 2020 5:24 pm

Thank you!!! :DD

Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
October 30, 2020 7:32 pm

Hi! 🙂 Are you a fellow Dovewing defender? That’s awesome 😎
Just One Heartbeat

4th Day of Christmas, My love gave to me, Four Rushing Creeks!
4th Day of Christmas, My love gave to me, Four Rushing Creeks!
October 30, 2020 11:19 pm

Yes!! I Lovewing Dovewing!

Thornfeather
Thornfeather
November 1, 2020 3:24 pm

no,i don’t think so. You talk like she’s the only one who cares for her sister,but Ivypool always cared for her too,just not showed it openly like Dovewing.
She kinda used her powers to spy on Tigerheart. i dont think she deserves to be in the three

4th Day of Christmas, My love gave to me, Four Rushing Creeks!
4th Day of Christmas, My love gave to me, Four Rushing Creeks!
November 4, 2020 4:23 pm
Reply to  Thornfeather

People discredit the things that Dovewing did. She definitely didn’t only use her powers to spy on Tigerheart(star). I see that excuse being said a lot and it’s just not true. Besides, Dovewig and Ivypool do care for each other, but during their apprenticeship you could clearly see Ivypaw was jealous of Dovepaw and didn’t treat her well.

Windstorm/paw
Windstorm/paw
October 30, 2020 1:11 pm

Great article! I will say I like the 3 the way they are because of something you didn’t mention, Dovewing’s sadness at losing her powers which I don’t think could be replaced.

♥️Singin' in the Rain/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
♥️Singin' in the Rain/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
October 30, 2020 1:44 pm

great articleeee, i would have liked the three to be jayfeather, lionblaze and hollyleaf. But I do like dovewing. I admit, she was a little late into figuring out she could listen to the dark forest, but at least she helped.

ꪇꪊꫀꫀꪀ ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀᠻꪶꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ (ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀꪗ)
ꪇꪊꫀꫀꪀ ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀᠻꪶꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ (ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀꪗ)
October 30, 2020 3:06 pm

OMG, you guys. What if the three actually consists of Jayfeather, Hollyleaf, and Ivypool, with Lionblaze as the fourth cat? I mean, think about it. StarClan may have given Dove and Lion powers to help the three, but then didn’t give powers to Holly or Ivy because they knew they were strong enough to live without powers. Now, I must go write another article.

BristleFrost_Waifu
BristleFrost_Waifu
October 30, 2020 3:32 pm

Great artical , I think it would be fun to see ivypool or hollyleaf, yet i still love dovewing as the third cat as it helps build ivypool’s character.
Plus Hollyleaf’s power sounds cool