Folks! It’s that time of the year! (In most of the northern hemisphere), the leaves are turning orange! The air is getting chillier! The vibes are getting SPOOKIER! Halloween is here! Ahhhh!
Because we can’t really go out and trick-or-treat, let’s try and capture the Halloween feel right on this post! Play the Monster Mash, pour yourself some tea, grab a handful of candy, and let’s see some Halloween cat pictures and videos!
Below is what I would probably confidently say is the best video I’ve seen all week. Let’s pretend it’s very Halloween-y because the cat and dog featured are both wearing costumes, okay?
Now for some Halloween questions for you to answer below!
- If you did dress up, or if you could dress up, what would you be for Halloween?
- What’s your favorite type of candy?
- What type of monster would you be, ideally? (like a witch, a werewolf, a vampire, or what?)
- As a monster, what would your own haunted mansion look like?
- What’s your favorite Halloween song? (Disclaimer: if you don’t answer “The Monster Mash,” I will edit your comment with the CORRECT answer)
Happy Halloween from Blogteam! If you are going trick-or-treating, make sure you stay safe, socially distance, and wear a mask! If you are holding a seance, make sure to close the spiritual gate on the way out!