A Spoooooky Round-Up in Cats!

it’s halloween!

calico cats just have halloween vibes

Folks! It’s that time of the year! (In most of the northern hemisphere), the leaves are turning orange! The air is getting chillier! The vibes are getting SPOOKIER! Halloween is here! Ahhhh!

*kat sweats nervously as she tries to think of a cat/pizza pun*

Because we can’t really go out and trick-or-treat, let’s try and capture the Halloween feel right on this post! Play the Monster Mash, pour yourself some tea, grab a handful of candy, and let’s see some Halloween cat pictures and videos!

did you make a jack-o-lantern?
this kitten is so cute that I am in shock
ah, to be a cat wearing a pancake costume
this iconic pic courtesy of our dear Viperfrost

Below is what I would probably confidently say is the best video I’ve seen all week. Let’s pretend it’s very Halloween-y because the cat and dog featured are both wearing costumes, okay?

i think it’s the slight shake of the cat when the roomba stops that gets me

Now for some Halloween questions for you to answer below!

yup,, just a cat picture in a monthly round-up, haha
  1. If you did dress up, or if you could dress up, what would you be for Halloween?
  2. What’s your favorite type of candy?
  3. What type of monster would you be, ideally? (like a witch, a werewolf, a vampire, or what?)
  4. As a monster, what would your own haunted mansion look like?
  5. What’s your favorite Halloween song? (Disclaimer: if you don’t answer “The Monster Mash,” I will edit your comment with the CORRECT answer)

Happy Halloween from Blogteam! If you are going trick-or-treating, make sure you stay safe, socially distance, and wear a mask! If you are holding a seance, make sure to close the spiritual gate on the way out!

Appleflower
Appleflower
November 2, 2020 3:59 pm

I’m so late haha

Happy Halloween you guys!!

1. A cat, perhaps? I haven’t done that one yet ;P
  2. Kit-Kats or some sort of gummies, for sure!
  3. Probably a witch. I enjoy cauldrons, black cats, flying brooms, and the like 😉
  4. Perhaps a small, lovely looking cottage in the middle of the forest; so lovely it would lure everyone in… >:)
  5. A three way tie between “This is Halloween,” “Calling All the Monsters,” and “The Monster Mash!”

I hope everyone had a good time! 😀

🐇🔥Rabbit With Flame In Eyes🔥🐇(Rabbitflame)
🐇🔥Rabbit With Flame In Eyes🔥🐇(Rabbitflame)
November 2, 2020 6:57 pm
  1. I dressed up as Cousin Itt. It was pretty easy. I took out the hat my grandma brought me from the Philippines (my origin country), some sunglasses, and flipped my hair over (it’s 3 feet long)
  2. It’s a tie between 100 Grand, Twix, Kit-kats, Yorks, and those fruit chew things.
  3. Cousin Itt (that counts right?)
  4. Black with ghosts and monsters darting out everywhere
  5. The Monster Mash
  6. (extra) We put a shark hat on my cat for Halloween!
Icy Dew on Fallen Leaves (Icepelt/paw)
Icy Dew on Fallen Leaves (Icepelt/paw)
November 3, 2020 2:34 pm
  1. i’d dress up as hollyleaf if i could, but i didnt celebrate halloween this year and there were no hollyleaf costumes for sale >:( and im too dumb to make one
  2. chocolate
  3. ashfur
  4. probably some mansion with a bunch of black cats inside
  5. Never heard of any 😛
Captain, leader of the tin soldier army | Falconpaw/Captain
Captain, leader of the tin soldier army | Falconpaw/Captain
November 6, 2020 12:47 am

1. Iron Man. Naturally. Or, actually, my own OC, Yuri.
2. Um… *intense thinking moment* I’ll come back to that.
3. Werewolf!
4. Chock-full of Mario Boos, floating sofas, and moving staircases.
5. It actually is the Monster Mash. 😛

Eclipseflame 🌑🔥
Eclipseflame 🌑🔥
November 10, 2020 4:42 pm
  1. I was Harry Potter
  2. Crispy Crunch
  3. A ghost
  4. I dunno… Spooky?
  5. This is Halloween (sorry)
Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Briarpaw)
Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Briarpaw)
November 24, 2020 10:24 pm