Why Tigerheart is evil by Echomist

Echomist shares their opinion on the latest ShadowClan leader, Tigerheart.

Artwork by Lithestep

Helloooooooooooooooooo! I’m Echomist with an article about Tigerheart being as evil. I will not be calling Tigerheart by his leader name. You’ll see why. SPOILERS FOR A VISION OF SHADOWS AND OMEN OF THE STARS!

First reason: he kidnapped a cat.
He totally kidnapped Ivypaw! My quarrel is not with Dovewing on this, because I know she is totally spoiled and I should expect that from her, but Tigerheart? I expected more from him! He literally shoved Dovewhine over here under a bush and took Ivypaw away! And then bargained her for herbs! All because of a secret he should of told Dovewhine anyway! (Dovewhine is not a typo)

Second reason: I don’t know the word for this, sorry
Bramblestar was supposed to be the cat that was judged for the things his father did. He was supposed to be the one that became a leader. But then Tigerheart came along, and it took away from Bramblestar. There are way too many Tigerstar clones! Like there’s Hawkfrost, Bramblestar, Tigerheart WHAT?

Third reason: his leadership
The medicine cats we’re at the Moonpool or whatever, and Tigerheart comes out of lonerness (I don’t know the word don’t judge me!) and suddenly announces he is the leader of ShadowClan and Dovewing is joining him.
What?
He literally said “I am ready to be your leader” and they all started calling out his name. I reread this about thirty times and it still didn’t make any sense. I mean, had there been an adjustment to the Warrior Code that says “if someone randomly turns up after disappearing and claims to be dead, they are automatically leader”??
I didn’t understand it at all. It made absolutely no sense. He could have been lying for all they knew! But for some reason cats were just like “Tigerstar! Tigerstar! Tigerstar!” and I’m like what just happened? River of Fire was crazy. He really doesn’t deserve to be leader because he suddenly left, then he expects everyone to welcome him with open, uh, paws. And to make matters worse, THEY DO. Something weird is going on with that guy.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it!
May StarClan light your path,
Echomist.

Fan Articles

Silverfeather who is looking for a mentor
Silverfeather who is looking for a mentor
November 4, 2020 11:48 am

YESSSSSSSS! TIGERHEART IS DEFINITELY EVIL AND DOVEWING IS TOTALLY SPOILED!!!!!!!!!!

~Rosekit the cat that stays inside~
~Rosekit the cat that stays inside~
November 4, 2020 2:27 pm

I agree with you, but these points don’t exactly make him evil. I’ve always disliked Tigerheart

Lion that Settles in Autumn Leaves aka Lionpaw(pool)
Lion that Settles in Autumn Leaves aka Lionpaw(pool)
November 7, 2020 12:19 am

my poor tigerheart idk why people hate him

Stripe of Meadow Where Leaves Fall (Meadowpaw)
Stripe of Meadow Where Leaves Fall (Meadowpaw)
November 7, 2020 11:46 am

🥺 poor tigerclone…

Vortexfang
Vortexfang
November 7, 2020 1:03 am

I don’t think he is evil, I just dislike him not in his super edition and TBC.

Willowsilver
Willowsilver
November 7, 2020 7:11 am

Tigerheart was accepted as leader because:

1. He was deputy under Rowanstar and his successor
  2. Rowanstar himself said that he couldn’t lead ShadowClan without Tigerheart, and when he was dying he said that Tigerheart would have to be the next leader
  3. StarClan granted him nine lives. This automatically makes him leader
Stripe of Meadow Where Leaves Fall (Meadowpaw)
Stripe of Meadow Where Leaves Fall (Meadowpaw)
November 7, 2020 12:25 pm

I’m sorry, what. Okay, prepare yourself, I have much rage.

I’m sitting here trying to read your post, and I simply don’t understand it. I was interested to see the points, but… I’m sorry if it’s just because I’m an absolute idiot, but I need someone to explain what your points are, but to word it differently.

• The second reason is the one that really throws me off. I don’t understand what it means, or what you were going for.
  • I don’t think Dovewing is all that bad of a cat and a character. Sure, she didn’t have powers that were super useful in battle, but she sure could hunt.
  • Dovewing’s were more useful than Jayfeather’s to hear that the DF cats were on their way. Of course Lionblaze used his powers in the fighting part.
  • She tried to talk to Ivypool, but it was Jayfeather and Lionblaze who had sworn her to secrecy, and Ivypool dismissed Dovewing’s destress about not being able to tell her (instead of doing what she should’ve done: rub it in her face that she was training with StarClan. I’m just joking, obviously, but it still would’ve made it more interesting, anyways).
  • Dovewing also makes a good background character in TBC as Shadowsight’s mother.

If you dare mention how she was yelling “Hello” to know how far she could hear her voice echoing, I will personally rant at you (again).

Accidentally Shattered Ice (Ttera | Shatteredmask)
Accidentally Shattered Ice (Ttera | Shatteredmask)
November 7, 2020 7:33 pm

The 2nd reason was that Brambleclaw was supposed to be judged for his looks and his father’s crimes, but then we had Tigerheart and Hawkfrost who were also judged for Tigerstar’s crimes, so the effect just instantly wore off.

Frostcrystal
Frostcrystal
November 7, 2020 3:01 pm

I don’t think he’s evil, I just don’t like him. But yeah, when Tigerheartstar catnapped Ivypaw , it made me mad

Raven is bored despite having stuff to do (Ravenpaw/thorn)
Raven is bored despite having stuff to do (Ravenpaw/thorn)
November 7, 2020 7:49 pm

I don’t think Tigerheart is EVIL EVIL, but he’s kind of a jerk. Especially in Squirrelflight’s Hope and Night Whispers…
Bramblestar is worse tho. Squirrelflight should’ve stayed single.

Swallowstripe
Swallowstripe
November 8, 2020 2:18 pm

To make this fair I do think he deserves to become leader-
He was deputy and all.
But I agree that he doesn’t deserve it. I hate him. I hate Dovewing too.
Sorry, Shadowsight, I don’t hate you, but I hate your parens so I guess I hate you too…
Wait?