Characters i hate from least to greatest by Kestrelsong

Kestrelsong shares their least favourite characters from the series. Do you agree with their list?

Artwork by AlbinoWolf58

We will be starting out with characters that I dont like to much but in the end we will be looking at some terrible characters. This does not include evil cats cause they are obvious. This is my opinion so if you like any of these characters then thats okay.
10. Sparkpelt
Dont get me wrong Sparkpelt is a great warrior but sometimes she kinda bugs me.. In the first vision of shadows book she always rubbed her fresh kill and poor Alderpaw’s face! When he becomes a medicine cat she tries to make him feel better but all she really does is make it worse honestly…. and she is kinda rude to Twigpaw!
9. Feathertail
Dont get me wrong i love Crowpaw x feathertail stuff and her death was really sad, but sometimes she just seems a little too perfect! We might get a second side of her in a shadow in Riverclan but im only talking about the quest to find midnight. Crowpaw’s love for her seemed more live an Omigod she’s pretty thing. I think he was much better with Leafpool honestly.
8. Millie
Again she’s a good person but i think Graystripe is better with Silverstream. When her kit Briarpaw breaks her spine she seems a little over protective. Maybe instead of making feel loved Maybe she should have made her feel as if she belonged,
but hey at least she didnt rename her halfcrippledpaw *cough* Rainflower
7. Purdy
DONT GET ME WRONG I like Purdy he’s nice and his death was real sad, but the way he talks is kinda strange…. He talks like an old twoleg with no teeth more than a cat, and even when he stomach really hurt he still didnt see The medicine cats! If he had just gone to the medicine cat’s den he probably would have lived!!!!
6. Cherryfall
Cherryfall seems nice in the first vision of shadows book but that comment she said about poor Twigpaw in Darkest night really bugs me! How could she say that! Okay I know im defending twigpaw in a lot of these but cmon she needs to be defended!
5. Bramblestar
Not the imposter the normal Bramblestar. He doesnt pay any ind to his own son and he kinda just kinda seems to really be picking favorites….. alot!
4. Onestar
JUST BECAUSE HE’S WORRIED ABOUT HIS AFTERLIFE doesnt mean he can let almost every cat in Shadowclan or back out of battle just because Darktail was tricking him into backing out!!!! He just really got on my nerves in Thunder and shadow
and in shattered sky!!!!!
3. Mapleshade
I know i said im not including evil cats but Mapleshade is misunderstood not evil! She tricks Crookedkit into losing everything but his own clan!!! She really gets on my nerves!!!!
2. Ashfur
So in Long shadows he threatens to kill poor Squirrelflight’s “kits” , pushing her to her limit and finally telling him the truth. Infront of her “kits”! I know he’s the imposter i dont know if he really is cause i need to catch up on the broken code, but I know he will end up being the imposter!!!!!! How could he!?! The nerve of this guy!
1. Rainflower
STARCLAN I HATE HER! She just ARGH!!! She used to call Stormkit her handsom little warrior, but when he breaks his jaw she changes his name to crookedkit!!!! Then start picking favorites and just totally ignores Crookedkit and starts calling Oakkit her handsom little warrior and only pays attention to Oakkit! Thats not all though Mapleshade as I just explained ruined crookedstar’s life! She was attracted to him because he was neglected!!! So if Rainflower would have just simply not changed his name and love both her kits Crookedstar’s life would have been fine although he wouldnt have been leader.
Okay all this complaining wears me out hope you enjoyed!

Fan Articles

Willowsilver
Willowsilver
November 10, 2020 11:51 pm

I think everything that makes Feathertail hated on this list is actually mostly not her fault, or something done on Crowfeather’s side.

Turkey Running on Thanksgiving Night | Nightpaw/runner
Turkey Running on Thanksgiving Night | Nightpaw/runner
November 11, 2020 12:10 am
Reply to  Willowsilver

Oh god- Your comment just popped up right in front of my eyes and scared me 😛

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️

November 11, 2020 11:55 pm
Reply to  Willowsilver

I agree.

Willowsilver
Willowsilver
November 10, 2020 11:53 pm

Also, there are tonnes of animals in the series that talk different. The Sisters cats for instance, or Midnight, or the Tribe cats. Purdy talks that way because of his different lifestyle. And Sol and Darktail speak in a nice enough, convincing way, but that does not make them good!

Kestry who’s b day is in 2! days! 🥳(needs mentor)
Kestry who’s b day is in 2! days! 🥳(needs mentor)
November 11, 2020 12:58 am

I actually feel sorry for onestar I did hate him but his death was just said and that’s enough to make up for things for me he’s just blinded by arrogance and pride

Brightshine// Brightly shining snow in winter
Brightshine// Brightly shining snow in winter
November 11, 2020 3:04 am

Great article- I don’t like Feathertail either but for diiferent reasons:

1. In A Shadow In RiverClan she is just acting all depressed and making life really hard for poor Stormfur who wants to include her but also wants to hang out with his clanmates
  2. she starts hating on Hawkfrost and Mothwing for something their father did, and blames Sasha for falling in love with the wrong cat. Uh look at her parents!
  3. She holds an unessecarily bad grudge on pretty much all of Riverclan for Leopardstar’s mistake, i mean its fine to be angry but dont just hate everyone! Look at Mistystar, her brother DIED and she forgave Leopardstar
Brightshine// Brightly shining snow in winter
Brightshine// Brightly shining snow in winter
November 11, 2020 3:07 am

whoa fast mod 🙂

Hollypaw
Hollypaw
November 11, 2020 12:35 pm

Great article! The character I hate the most is Mapleshade.

Christmas Coldheart
Coldheart
November 12, 2020 12:00 am

I do not agree with the unfair Feathertail opinion. Let me explain. First, had she not died for the Tribe and for Crowpaw, the Clans would’ve starved, Crowpaw would’ve died and Leafpool wouldn’t have two of the three, not to mention brilliant Hollyleaf!And Crowpaw actually loved her, not the Omigod she’s pretty. HE LOVED HER!!! But, everyone has different opinions, and I respect them.

Thornfeather
Thornfeather
November 12, 2020 4:56 am

I love Sparkpelt. She may have made Alderheart worse but she still tried.
Feathertail: Meh. i hate Crow x Feather but i like her.
Millie: She TOTALLY overreacted. It IS more sensible to pay more attention to a life crippled kit then the normal ones,but she totally neglected Blossomfall and Bumblestripe. Bumblestripe just got over with it like ‘meh,idc’ but Blossomfall felt jealous,and replaced. Its not right to neglect a kit because another kit is crippled. it is TOTALLY not right to not care when Blossomfall was injured.
Purdy: i love him.
Cherryfall: i love her!
Bramblestar: I love him! He pays A LOT of attention to Alderheart in the books. and he wasn’t ‘picking favs’. if he was really picking favorites,he would have picked Squirrelflight,Alderheart and Sparkpelt,but no,he was all equal.
Onestar: meh.
Mapleshade: She’s my fav villian!!! xDD the Crookedstar plot was REAL good,and the things she ‘did’ was not really her doing. it was Crookedstar’s destiny,and Mapleshade just used it. She has a pretty good role of a Villlain!
Rainflower: Um,she always called Oakkit ‘her handsome little warrior’ and he did with Crookedkit too until….you know. i don’t hate her but i don’t like her.

Speckled leaves hiding under snow (Specklepaw/leaf)
Speckled leaves hiding under snow (Specklepaw/leaf)
November 12, 2020 3:25 pm

i hate twigpaw no offense she’s a second dovewing to me sorry i love all these cats and i hate graystripe x silver this is making me mad but we all have our opinions and how could you do purdy like this he just talks weird

Moon blossom
Moon blossom
November 12, 2020 10:49 pm

How DARE you offend PURDY!?!

Silvershine
Silvershine
November 13, 2020 10:41 am

To be honest, I don’t agree with any of this article except for Ashfur and Rainflower. High five to anyone who says she’s the worst. Ashfur, I agree that the fan theory that he is the imposter is good. I mean, who else would take over BRAMBLESTARS body, who in Ashfurs opinion, stole squirrel flight, and, SPOILER ALERT, says, “I came back for you” to squirrelflight before he passes out again. She also said that he seemed familiar, and most everyone knows that she loved Ashfur got a while, before she left for the sun drown place. I mean, that’s just my opinion, but I think everyone else is crazy not to love Millie. I’m sorry that she didn’t care about blossomheart or bumblestripe for a while, but what would you do if in just your first litter of kits, one breaks her back so young?!? I mean, come on!

Raven is bored despite having stuff to do (Ravenpaw/thorn)
Raven is bored despite having stuff to do (Ravenpaw/thorn)
November 15, 2020 7:08 pm

I have literally no opinion on Sparkpelt, Feathertail, and Cherryfall.
Purdy is okay, he just talks weird because he’s from somewhere else.
But the cats I do actually hate on the list are Bramble, One, Maple, Ash, and Rain.

Marblewhisker
Marblewhisker
November 18, 2020 8:54 pm

where the heck is Foxheart?

🌸Willowcloud🌸
🌸Willowcloud🌸
November 26, 2020 6:35 pm

I do not agree with you about Onestar, he is THE BEST (or at least 4th best)!
anyway, great article!