Happy Birthday, Junipermoth!

It’s Juni’s birthday! πŸ¦‹

I understand this is a butterfly and not a moth but when I looked up the words cat and moth on google all I could find were weird cat-moth hybrids πŸ˜›

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Watch mesmerized as a bunch of virtual balloons and confetti descend upon you! πŸŽ‰

How’s your day so far, Juni? Do you have a celebration planned? Feel free to tell us all about it–whatever you want! It is your special day, after all πŸŽ‚

Juni, you’re a super cool person and BlogClan absolutely would not be the same without you! We all hope you have a fantastic day πŸ’™

πŸ€ Cheetahspark πŸ€

November 22, 2020 2:51 am

happy bday juniermoth

Blueheart
Blueheart
November 22, 2020 5:00 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUNI!!!!!!!! <333333

γ€Žπ•Šπ•‘π•’π•£π•£π• π•¨ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•—π•π•šπ•–π•€ π•₯π•™π•£π• π•¦π•˜π•™ 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝 π•—π•šπ•£π•–π•¨π• π•£π•œπ•€ - π•Šπ•‘π•’π•£π•£π• π•¨π•‘π•’π•¨γ€
November 23, 2020 3:18 pm

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY JUNI! I hope you had a FANTASTIC day <3

πŸ’™ Coldheart πŸ’™
Coldheart
November 23, 2020 11:53 pm

I’m sooo sorry I missed this. πŸ™ But Happy late birthday Juni! Your awesome, amazing and kind! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Sweetear10681
Sweetear10681
November 24, 2020 4:13 pm

Happy birthday! 🎊 wish you the best of luck! My half birthday was yesterday! My family forgot all about it, though. What is your favorite warrior cat? I could draw you it and set it as my pfp for a day! Or you could describe to me the coat patterns of your oc and stuff, so I could draw it. I’m so sorry I was late, I should have said sooner. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck, have a good time

• EchoClaw