Who is the imposter? by Shatteredmask

Shatteredmask wonders who the imposter is.

Art by thewisestdino

Hi! Shatteredmask here with yet ANOTHER theory article. This one’s about the imposter, Bramblefake.
SPOILERS FOR TBC.

Everyone thinks it’s Ashfur, Darktail, Spiresight, Sol, Hawkfrost or Tigerstar. The main guy is Ashfur.

But I think it might be a ‘good guy’. Someone that dislikes TIGERSTAR, but the only cat he or she could target is Bramblestar because he’s in power and Tigerstar’s spirit was destroyed in The Great Battle. Here’s a list:
Firestar
Scourge
Bluestar
Ravenpaw
Goldenflower
Brackenfur

It can’t be Brackenfur because he’s alive. And it won’t be Firestar because he’s ‘the great fire that saved the Clans and he’s the hero of the story, always running into danger to rescue kits and elders’. Ugh.
It can’t be Bluestar nor Goldenflower because they’re female, which leaves Ravenpaw and Scourge. It would make more sense and be easier for Scourge to do it, as he is a ghost and that makes it easier for him to get into Bramblestar’s body. So Scourge wins this round.

In real life, there is three reasons people do anything like this. Revenge, love, and threat. The last one is the one everyone forgets about. Threat. So they’re all thinking about ‘must be Ashfur, he was angry at Bramblestar’. Or ‘Darktail hates the Clans, maybe it’s him’. Or ‘Hawkfrost hates everyone! It must be him’.
Those reasons are love and revenge, not threat. What if it’s someone in the Place of No Stars threatening someone in StarClan/ghostplace (where do the ghosts go?)? Here’s a list if maybe the ‘weakest’ ones that might fall to the DF:
Ravenpaw (to Tigerstar)
Onestar (to Darktail)
Appledusk, Frecklewish, Crookedstar, Ravenwing, Goosefeather and Perchpaw (to Mapleshade)
Bluestar (to Thistleclaw maybe)
Star Flower (to One Eye or Slash)

Hmmmm, just going to rule out all the females. Because the voice is male.
It won’t be Crookedstar or Bluestar, because it just won’t be. It won’t be Star Flower, because she’s probably faded. It won’t be Perchpaw because everyone will be like “uh who’s this dude”.
It won’t be anyone that’s threatened by Mapleshade because she had nothing against Bramblestar or Squirrelflight.
So now we have Ravenpaw, Onestar and Scourge. I really want it to be Onestar for some reason.

And now I will give you another theory for you to hate me because of!
Snowkit is the imposter. Yeah, the Snowkit that was carried off by a hawk in the first series. When he was carried off by a hawk, he was a kit at the same time and age as Tawnykit and Bramblekit. HE was the one carried off, not those two. Maybe he was jealous that they lived, and he didn’t.

So the list is now Snowkit, Ravenpaw, Onestar and Scourge. Apparently the imposter has blue eyes so that rules out Onestar (sadly).
I think it would be Ravenpaw, because he is terrified of Tigerstar. Tell me what you think in the comments!

May StarClan light your path,
Shatteredmask.

Fan Articles

Burr is the only decent Hamilton character|🐢🐢🐢
Burr is the only decent Hamilton character|🐢🐢🐢
November 25, 2020 2:12 pm

Nice article!
I think the Imposter is Ashfur. (No spoilers, guys!)
I love Hawkfrost

Stormpaw (Storm That Strikes Flaming Tree)
Stormpaw (Storm That Strikes Flaming Tree)
November 25, 2020 10:05 pm

Spoiler
I’m sorry, not trying to judge… But everyone knows it’s Ashfur! There have been thousands of articles about who the imposter is

Rainypaw
Rainypaw
November 25, 2020 3:11 pm

spoiler for broken code
Ashfur is the imposer in broken code bk 4

The one that leaps on stars (Starkit)
The one that leaps on stars (Starkit)
November 25, 2020 8:05 pm
Reply to  Rainypaw

how do you get the box thing

Rainypaw
Rainypaw
November 25, 2020 8:14 pm

you click the thingy at the bottom that looks like [+] and enter the title and click ok then dont move the typing thingy and type there

Spoiler
”] like that

Cinders of A Christmas Fireplace on Frosty Morning ~ Cindy
Cinderpaw who got logged out :(
November 25, 2020 8:22 pm

at the bottom of ur comment, the last “thing” is a symbol that looks like [ + ] and you press that and it should say “Spoiler title” which appears before you click on it, like rainypaw’s “spoiler 4 broken code” then it makes the coding, and it enters your cursor in a part where you enter in the text!

Stormpaw (Storm That Strikes Flaming Tree)
Stormpaw (Storm That Strikes Flaming Tree)
November 25, 2020 10:05 pm

wow, finally figured out!

The one that leaps on stars (Starkit)
The one that leaps on stars (Starkit)
November 26, 2020 3:38 am

Thank you [spoiler title=”The real imposter”] [its Ashfur ]

Ravenflight_Cupcake
Ravenflight_Cupcake
November 25, 2020 3:34 pm

Really good article! I don’t see why it couldn’t be female, though. I know at this point we know who it is (Ashfur), but is it ever stated that the voice is male? I mean, Ashfur was making his voice sound like Bramblestar’s right? It could’ve totally been a girl. Plus, gender equality, girls can have deep voices too.

Accidentally Shattered Ice (Ttera || Shatteredmask)
Accidentally Shattered Ice (Ttera || Shatteredmask)
November 25, 2020 4:32 pm

ALERT

THIS WAS WRITTEN BEFORE WE KNEW WHO THE IMPOSTER WAS

Hollypaw
Hollypaw
November 25, 2020 5:01 pm

* SPOILER ALERT *

In Darkness Within (Fourth book of The broken code) it is revealed that the imposter is Ashfur.

Rabbit Eating Flame-Scorched Turkey (Rabbitflame)
Rabbit Eating Flame-Scorched Turkey (Rabbitflame)
November 25, 2020 5:58 pm

May I say something?
I don’t think the imposter is Scourge, because

Spoilers for VOS (i think)
The imposter keeps saying ‘find the skinny black cat’ or something like that

and if the imposter was Scourge, he probably wouldn’t
Spoilers for VOS (i think)
tell Shadowsight to look for himself.

Flowerfern
Flowerfern
November 26, 2020 12:58 am

Wasn’t the skinny black cat in question Spiresight, not Scourge?

Dawnfrost
Dawnfrost
November 25, 2020 7:49 pm

IT’S ASHFUR!!!!!

𝕤нΔᵈⓞω𝐒𝐎𝐧g ♬ (Female, she/her)
𝕤нΔᵈⓞω𝐒𝐎𝐧g ♬ (Female, she/her)
November 25, 2020 7:57 pm

It is Ashfur, we all know. I think that its actually so interesting that its Ashfur, him coming back for revenge… So juicy!!!

(But I actually also loooooved the idea, that what if it was Scourge coming back?! I mean, I think that would be super cool. Scourge coming back for revenge! Haha, LOL, and what if the reason he seemed so connected to Squirrelflight was because they both shared the white paw?!?! HAhahahahaha, that’s sooo funny to me, but also kinda makes sense LOL)
I actually really hope that Scourge comes back somehow…. I’m a Scourge lover, through and through haha

Ravenflight_Cupcake
Ravenflight_Cupcake
November 26, 2020 10:43 pm

I didn’t like that is was Ashfur…I agree with the Scourge theory, that would’ve been better.

ferntail
ferntail
November 25, 2020 8:56 pm

i KNOW who the imposter is but… no spoilers =(

Darkshade
Darkshade
November 26, 2020 6:41 pm
Reply to  ferntail

Same

🌸Willowcloud🌸
🌸Willowcloud🌸
November 26, 2020 4:50 pm

spoilers for AVoS
HOW COULD YOU WANT IT TO BE ONESTAR, HE IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES AND HE DIED FIXING THE MISTAKES HE MADE! (sorry for getting angry, everyone can have different opinions)

btw i like that idea of Scourge but we know who it is….

Accidentally Shattered Ice (Ttera || Shatteredmask)
Accidentally Shattered Ice (Ttera || Shatteredmask
November 26, 2020 8:12 pm

spoilers
he was an arrogant idiot (sorry 😛 ). The mistakes he made were all about pride, and Mudclaw would have made a better leader in my opinion.

🌸Willowcloud🌸
🌸Willowcloud🌸
November 27, 2020 6:06 pm

spoilers
mudclaw had too much pride as well, i really liked onewhisker and was kind of desperate to still like him when he became leader and i really liked his ending (i do agree that he was a far too proud when he didnt give ShadowClan the herbs, its his fault that crowfrost died)

Accidentally Shattered Ice (Ttera || Shatteredmask)
Accidentally Shattered Ice (Ttera | Shatteredmask)
November 27, 2020 7:24 pm

spoilers
yeah, I like Onewhisker better than both of them (Onestar and Mudclaw)

🌸Willowcloud🌸
🌸Willowcloud🌸
November 28, 2020 11:47 am

spoilers
and tallstar is better than both of them

Hollyleaf
Hollyleaf
December 1, 2020 12:21 am

Spoiler
?!? ONEWHISKER BECAME ONESTAR!

Darkshade
Darkshade
November 26, 2020 6:40 pm

It is Ashfur. DW confirmed it but I’m pretty sure thus was written before.

Rockpelt
Rockpelt
November 29, 2020 3:34 am

by the time this article came out the broken code already was released. Lol.(I know this isn’t the author of the articles fault.

Coldheart
Coldheart
November 30, 2020 11:56 pm

Fantastic article! I love how you crossed thin gs out and made lists.

• Rosefeather
  • The phone really isn't ringing
  • Wrenwing:kit