Giving Awards To Warriors by Snowpaw

Art by Silverzoul

Snowpaw gives out awards to different Warriors characters

Welcome back! This is my 2nd article and I just had a good idea for one, because I’ve been reading a lot of old articles….. Anyway, back to the subject! In this article, I will be giving awards to some cats in Warriors! This is just my opinion, so if you don’t agree, that’ alright with me! 🙂 Let’s dive right in! (That sounded so cheesy….)

Most Loving Couple! goes to Crookedstar and Willowbreeze! (Runner up – Leaf X Crow)
They loved each other so much, and I cried when Willowbreeze died! They are one of my favorite canon couples ever! However, I do not like Silverstream. That’s another article’s worth, though! The runner up for most loving couple is Leafpool and Crowfeather! Leafpool ran away from ThunderClan to be with her love. Crowfeather loved Leafpool, and Leafpool loved Crowfeather! Then, she had go back to ThunderClan, and things got awkward.

Worst Loving Couple! goes to Spiderleg and Daisy! (Runner up – Tie between Crow X Night and Shell X Rain)
Okay….. I- he- Daisy mated with Spiderleg for no reason! (I mean like, there were some, but) They didn’t love each other, and Spiderleg never spent any time with his kits. That is heartbreaking to me! The runner up for worst loving couple is a tie! Between Crowfeather and Nightcloud and Shellheart and Rainflower. Let’s start, shall we? Crowfeather and Nightcloud, sitting on the moor. N O T L O V I N G. *sits down* *sighs* Why, Nightcloud? WHY? Terrible couple, terrible son. Must run in the family. Next in the tie is Shellheart and Rainflower! They are so proud of their sons, and then the accident happens, and all of a sudden, Rainflower COMPLETELY ignores him. He just looks different! I am going to refrain from writing everything because we need to get on the next award. *a tear runs down my cheek* *sniffle*

Most Loyal Cat! goes to Hollyleaf! (Runner up – Lionheart)
Okay, I know. I know. Not everyone likes Hollyleaf, but we all have to agree, she is the most loyal cat (I can think of 😛 ). I haven’t read much about her lately, but I know that she is so loyal, it gives me chills. And Runner up for this is Lionheart! He is awesome! He is kind, loyal, and smart. He welcomed in RustyFirepawheartstar, and was incredibly loyal. (I totally don’t have a crush on him)

Worst Loyal Cat! goes to Pinestar! (Runner up – I can’t think of one)
Pinestar ran off to be a kittypet! He was the leader!! You- You can’t just do that. It’s against the warrior code! *scoffs* It’s sad, and kind of deceiving, because he had all that time, as a warrior, as deputy, but he HAD TO DO IT AS LEADER! Anyway, that’s all for Worst Loyal Cat!

That’s all for today! I hope you like this article! May StarClan light your path!

Fan Articles

Shadowfire
Shadowfire
December 19, 2020 1:16 pm

The worst mate in my opinion is Appledusk he cheated on Mapleshade then denied that he ever loved her AND called there relationship a mistake in front of her

Rainypaw
Rainypaw
December 19, 2020 2:27 pm

great article!

Mossnose
Mossnose
December 19, 2020 2:57 pm

Pinestar is dumb. And I really think that Hollyleaf iss TOO loyal. I hate her, cos she’s OBSESSED with the warrior code. She almost wouldn’t help her siblings, and they’re supposed to be the Three (which she appears to not be, and I’m happy about that, she’s such a coward).

Christmas Turtle That Plays In Snow ❄️❄️❄️🐢🐢🐢
Christmas Turtle That Plays In Snow ❄️❄️❄️🐢🐢🐢
December 19, 2020 4:04 pm

Nice article! I love Crooked X Willow too 😀
I’ll turn my back to you, both stars and blood alike.

Frosnolga who has redraw her pfp again because it’s Spring
Frosnolga who has redraw her pfp again because it’s Spring
December 19, 2020 6:14 pm

I disagree with most loving couple, I believe it should have been bramblestar and Squirrelflight. They get in a lot of fights, disagree, and bramblestar always blames poor squirrelflight. Not only that, but Jessy from Bramblestar’s Storm ruins it more.

Briarpaw
Briarpaw
December 19, 2020 6:31 pm

Mhm! All I can say is, isn’t the Worst Loyal supposed to be going to actual villains, not cats lumbering off for a nicer life? Like Tigerstar? Good article!

𝓙𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 🌇
𝓙𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 🌇
December 19, 2020 7:18 pm

I’m not sure smart and Lionblaze belong in the same sentence 😛

💙 Coldheart 💙
Coldheart
December 19, 2020 8:29 pm

Terrific article!

Night of Santa's coming | Nightpaw/runner
Night of Santa's coming | Nightpaw/runner
December 19, 2020 9:11 pm

I think runner up for Worst Loyal would be Onestar, actually.

SPOILER ALERT!! Read on at your own risk.
He completely destroyed his relationship with Firestar, then in Vision of Shadows he makes his clan retreat from the battle just because he’s scared for his own good! That shows he isn’t loyal to Firestar or the other clans!

Thornfeather
Thornfeather
December 21, 2020 1:42 pm

cool article~

💙 𝓘𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓮 ▪️ 𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮💙
💙 𝓘𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓮 ▪️ 𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮💙
December 21, 2020 3:32 pm

Don’t get me wrong, I LOOVVEEEEE Hollyleaf, but I don’t think she should get most loyal, she legit killed her own clanmate, and that definitely very UNloyal, even if that cat was One of my fav characters ;-; A not so nice cat.

Snow that Dances on the Cloud(Snow) (Snowcloud)
Snow that Dances on the Cloud(Snow) (Snowcloud)
January 27, 2021 2:48 am

I am still reading the books, I am in the first apprentice

• EchoClaw