The Prophecies Begin:My 3 most liked and disliked cats by Coldheart

Coldheart shares their favourite and least favourite cats from the first arc.

Art by Mangokat on Warriors Amino

Hi everyone I’m Coldheart this is my first article I’m very excited. So let’s get started.
1.Tigerstar. Cats he killed: Redtail, Runningwind(Indirectly Caused),Graypool(Indirectly caused),Brindleface,Bluestar(Indirectly caused),Stonefur(Indirect;Tigerstar’s orders),Gorsepaw and finally Firestar. He also attacks Tiny (Scourge) from orders from Thistleclaw but still, threatens to keep Ravenpaw “quiet” for accidentally seeing him kill Redtail, and he plots with Brokentail and get rogues to attack the camp. While the rogues attack, he tries to kill Bluestar. He then gets exiled and becomes ShadowClan’s leader. Then he leads a vicious dog pack to Sunningrocks and plan’s to use them to wipe out ThunderClan. He kills Brindleface to give the dogs a taste for cat’s blood. Tigerstar is also generally mean, ambitious and blood-thirsty. Tigerstar is my first disliked cat and I hope you see now why.
2.Darkstripe. Poisons Sorrelkit, kills Stonefur with the help of Blackfoot, spreads rumors that Ravenpaw is disloyal, takes Tawnykit and Bramblekit to see Tigerstar in secret, spreads news of the Clan to Tigerstar, meets with Blackfoot, the ShadowClan deputy. After being exiled, he joins TigerClan. Then when Tigerstar is killed by Scourge, he fights for BloodClan instead of LionClan. Darkstripe is extremely disloyal and dangerous.
3.Brokentail. Brokentail is my most hated cat. He trained kits too early then sent them to die in battle, killing Mosspaw and Volepaw with his ruthless training sessions. He exiled Yellowfang after killing Marigoldkit and Mintkit, pinning the blame on Yellowfang, his own mother! He sends Clawface to ThunderClan ,who steals Frostfur’s kits murdering Spottedleaf in the process. He also feeds his Clan crowfood. Brokentail killed Raggedstar, his own father to be leader, plots with Tigerstar to get the rogues to attack the camp and fights along with the rogues. Personally, I consider Brokentail the most dangerous cat in The Prophecies Begin.
Dishonorable Mentions:
Lizardstripe
Tanglekit
Runningkit
Deerkit
Clawface
Mudclaw
Dustpaw
Scourge
Nightstar
Leopardstar
Bone
Jaggedtooth
1.Firestar. Always trying to be the good cat, Firestar foils basically all Tigerstar’s plans, saves Graystripe’s kits, Stormpaw and Featherpaw and Mistyfoot, kills Scourge and is the hero of The Prophecies Begin. I really like Firestar because he always tries to be a good cat.

2.Yellowfang. I really like Yellowfang because she first blinded Brokentail and then killed him with deathberries. She also gives Firestar one of his nine lives and made Cinderpelt a great medicine cat. And she went searching for Frostfur’s kits when Clawface stole them. Plus, when the fire started, she tried rescuing Halftail. Yellowfang is a great sassy and brave medicine cat.
3.Mistyfoot. Mistyfoot is like my favorite character because 1. She’s Bluestar’s daughter.2. She’s Riverclan’s deputy.3. She keeps Silverstream and Graystripe’s secret.4. She is nice and welcome’s Graystripe when he transfers to Riverclan.5. Mistyfoot help’s Fireheart find out the truth about Redtail.6. She tells Graystripe news about his kit’s when he transfer’s back to Thunderclan.7. She’s generally nice to Firestar and Graystripe. Mistyfoot is a great deputy because she is loyal, kind and brave. That is why she is my favorite cat and is on this list.
Honorable Mentions:
Cinderpelt
Cloudtail
Willowpelt
Swiftpaw
Brindleface
Halftail
Well that’s it if you want me to write more comment down below and tell me what you want me to write about. Have a purr-ific day!

Fan Articles

Mossnose who has problems for Logging In
Mossnose who has problems for Logging In
January 6, 2021 10:34 am

Oh and if you’re gonna put almost all characters becaus they’re all honorable mentions… Well, the thing is that there’s a lot of people who work on their theories and uncommon stuff. and there’s like twenty articles to be posted about this stuff. so it’s always the same characters and the original articles’ writers’s work goes to jail

Water'wish | water that fills the britta jug
Water'wish | water that fills the britta jug
January 6, 2021 7:05 pm

if you read yellowfangs book (which u probably did) you would know the abuse brokentail suffered truned him this way, and the reason he traisn under age kits, is because when he was younger he thought that if he was big enough he would get to be an apprentice, when he found out that was not the case he was angry. Hense forth leading to training babies.

Goldenfawn
Goldenfawn
January 6, 2021 7:36 pm

It’s been a while since I read those specific books but that’s not a great excuse on his part 😛 Many, many kits (most in the series) wanted to be apprentices earlier than necessary but didn’t end up……. killing children.

Water'wish | water that fills the britta jug
Water'wish | water that fills the britta jug
January 7, 2021 5:33 pm
Reply to  Goldenfawn

well, if you know, brokentail had that attitude where when he had an ambition, he was sure to follow it. Even if it meant waiting and waiting. so, im pretty sure he thought kits would want to train younger aswell, although that is no excuse for badgerfang….

Goldenfawn
Goldenfawn
January 7, 2021 5:40 pm

My, dude, he was responsible for the death of at least 7 kits. There’s absolutely no good reasoning behind his actions. I don’t care if he was bullied.

January 6, 2021 8:11 pm

I didn’t. I read other comments and articles about Yellowfang’s Secret, so I don’t know.

Water'wish | water that fills the britta jug
Water'wish | water that fills the britta jug
January 7, 2021 5:34 pm
Reply to  Coldheart

oopsie- read it though. its great!

Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
January 6, 2021 8:30 pm

Hey, everyone. I’m a bit disappointed that I have to say this, but please remain respectful in the comments. This goes to both the people who are reading the article AND the article writer.

Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
January 6, 2021 8:34 pm

In addition, if we mods continue to see comments that seem pretty aggressive from either party, we are going to delete some comments.

January 6, 2021 8:50 pm

I suppose you’re right. I was being a bit mean and defensive. Would you mind deleting all my mean comments please? Thank you for calling this out.

Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
January 6, 2021 10:55 pm
Reply to  Coldheart

Of course we can ^^

January 7, 2021 1:26 am

Thank you so much!

January 6, 2021 9:41 pm

Also Ember, I’m pretty sure it’s Embers of a Winter Dawn.

Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
January 6, 2021 9:56 pm
Reply to  Coldheart

Ah, thanks for catching that 😛 I must have forgotten to change it when I switched out autumn for winter…

January 7, 2021 1:26 am

No worries, anyone could make that mistake. 🙂

𝙨𝙖𝙫 | 𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗
𝙨𝙖𝙫 | 𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗
January 7, 2021 2:30 am

awh coldheart, these comments are a little mean. I’m sorry people are being negative and aren’t respecting your opinions. i personally think your first article was great and your opinions are completely valid and important! don’t let negative people push you or your work down! keep up this awesome work, you have such potential in your work!

January 8, 2021 12:16 am

Thank you so much!

Pinestripe who is the mother of twin chickens 🐔🐔 (Peach🧡 and Cherry❤️ )
🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
January 7, 2021 2:38 am

This is a great article, Coldheart! 😀

My top three favorite characters from The Prophecies Begin are 1- Sandstorm, 2- Spottedleaf, and 3- Firestar. I’m not sure about my top three least favorites, though.

Also, congratulations on your first article! <3

January 8, 2021 12:17 am

SPOTTEDLEAF IS GREAT. Thank you!

Ravenflight_Cupcake
Ravenflight_Cupcake
January 8, 2021 3:14 pm

Great article! Though if Yellowfang just hadn’t become a medicine cat in the first place, Brokenstar/tail would never have become so terrible.

January 8, 2021 9:32 pm

That could’ve happened. Or maybe it was his personality….. I don’t know.

Hollyleaf
Hollyleaf
January 9, 2021 10:33 pm

Firestar.….

• Rosefeather
  • The phone really isn't ringing
  • Wrenwing:kit