Happy Birthday, Cheetahspark!

WHOO CHEETO YAH!!!!!

It’s CHEETAH TIMEEEEE AHHHHH

By Sandy!! (Sandpaw/frost)

I HOPE YOU’RE HAVING A SPLENDIFEROUS BIRTHDAY

this masterpiece brought to you by DUSKO (duskblaze)

“So Cheeto, first of all, Happy Birthday!!!! And now, I’m sure you’re wondering my reasoning for your present is, and if you aren’t ima tell you anyways :>. I chose green for the background because a lot of your purrsona art has a green background. The cheetah and flaming hot Cheetos are self-explanatory, and I added a picture of Ivypool because, on your wiki, it says she’s one of your favorites :p Oh, and the quote is from Leo Valdez :D” – Dusko

TELL ME WHAT KIND OF CAKE YOU GOT AND IF YOU GOT A REAL CHEETAH YET I NEED TO KNOWWWWW

BY WOLLI!!! (willowpaw/frost)

P– Positive

A– Amazing

R– Remarkable

K– Kind
By Unknown

By Ebay (Ebonyrain)!

and don’t forget to stop and stare at the majesty of what waffle has brought into the world!

I love you sm Cheeto and I hope you have the best day ever <3 and i think i forgot a few images or missed them, so remember to check out the secret page that Dawny (Meadowpaw/dawn) organized for the full list!! <333

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️

I'm like a taco but not cool, fun, or a taco!

at least im spicy tho

❝ Duskblaze ଂ Dusko ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
❝ Duskblaze ଂ Dusko ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
January 21, 2021 5:44 am

YES HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEET UR AMAZING AND DO SO MICH FOR THE BLOG!!!!

♥️Dancing in the Rain/Raindance (Rainyyy)♥️
♥️Dancing in the Rain/Raindance (Rainyyy)♥️
January 21, 2021 5:47 am

Happy birthday cheeetahhhh!! Thank you for everything you do, we all appreciate it. I haven’t been on the blog for a week so I didn’t know it was your birthday or I would’ve drew your purrsona. Sorryy. We luv yaaa <333

COOKIES ✨ (Silverfeather/Silvy)
COOKIES ✨ (Silverfeather/Silvy)
January 21, 2021 5:52 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEETAH!!! 🥳
(This is 10 minutes ago so I hope I’m early~)

🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
January 21, 2021 6:35 am

Happy bday Cheeto 🎇🎇✨✨🌟🎉🎂💕💖🎂 😀 !!! I hope your bday is wonderful <3

Everyone’s gifts are so noice and great! <3 😀

My art got featured on the front :0000

:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
January 21, 2021 7:01 am

Happy birthday, Cheeto!!! (You only missed two, it’s okay, Vipey :)) I made a comment that had them all just for you, Viper-)

:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
January 21, 2021 7:23 am

And here’s the unofficial birthday post that has all of the gifts Vipey missed, along with the chaos where we spoke of her birthday post plans. Also sorry for confusing you with me messing up my warrior name, it’s supposed to be Meadowstripe, I just can’t remember anything at all 😛 . It’s called “Happy Birthday, Cheetospork!” haha. Anyways, now that I’m done laughing at my own jokes- Here’s the secret page: https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/Happy-Birthday-Cheetospork/

Monkeypaw
Monkeypaw
January 21, 2021 8:19 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AN AWESOME FRIEND!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHEETO!!!! 🥳🥳🥳

🤍🦅Eagle that soars through the sky ✯ Aquila🦅🤍
🤍🦅Eagle that soars through the sky ✯ Aquila🦅🤍
January 21, 2021 8:50 am

AHHH HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEETAHHHH!!!! 🧁🌟🎉🎊🐾🤍🥳
I hope it’s amazing!!! 😄😄

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝙲𝚊𝚝 (𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢𝚔𝚒𝚝/𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠) (𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜)
𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝙲𝚊𝚝 (𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢𝚔𝚒𝚝/𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠) (𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜)
January 21, 2021 8:51 am

Happy bday cheetahspark!!! I hope it’s a good one, and feel free 2 tell us what u got and what u did in the comments! 💛🐆

*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*
*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*
January 21, 2021 8:52 am

Ayeeeeeeeeee
Happy Birthday Cheeto 😁 🎉 🍰 🐆 🎂

Redblaze is stuck in 2020
Redblaze is stuck in 2020
January 21, 2021 8:53 am

Cheetoo!!! Happy Birthday!! You have the same birthday as my dad 😛

Waffle
Waffle
January 21, 2021 9:26 am

i’m gonna wish you a happy birthday in SEVENTEEN COMMENTS and you have to reply to all of them C:<

Waffle