Cats I feel most sympathectic for by Tawnypaw

Tawnypaw lists some cats they sympathize with.

Art by XxLunaWarriorxX (Amino Apps)

Hi! Tawny again. In this article, I will be listing the cats I feel most sorry for. Like in all my articles, this will be from all series, but I won’t be including spoilers. That’s enough talking, let’s into it!

10. Jaypaw
When Jayfeather was Jaypaw, everybody was cooing over him, but poor Jaypaw was just fine. I guess that his family was worried, but still, give him a break!

9. Swiftpaw and Snowkit
Swiftpaw was a great cat, willing to die for his clan; literally. Swiftpaw should’ve lived longer, and it was all Bluestar’s fault. I have nothing against her, but Swiftpaw would’nt have tried to kill the dogs if it Bluestar had trusted her warriors. Swiftpaw was a good cat, and he didn’t live out the full life of a warrior. It’s the sma efor Snowkit. StarClan shouldn’t have made him him deaf, and he shouldn’t have died so early.

8. Mothwing
Mothwing might have been a good medicine cat, but she could’ve been a great warrior too. Hawkfrost had no right to change her destiny, and poor Mothwing had to be an amazing medicine cat to make up for her loss of faith.

7. Blossomfall and Bumblestripe
When Briarlight was paralyzed, Millie left Blososmfall and Bumblestripe to fend for themselves. Blossomfall is a good cat, and Tugerstar didn’t have a right to exploit such a personal problem. And poor Bumblestripe was abandoned too, meanwhile being dumped by Dovewing. She got his hopes up, and left him for a forbidden love.

6. Hollyleaf
It wasn’t Hollyleaf’s fault that her parents broke the warrior code, and it also wasn’t her fault that Ashfur wouldn’t keep silent. Hollyleaf was just a misunderstood cat who never meant to hurt anyone.

5. Nightcloud
When Crowfeather became Nightcloud’s mate, she didn’t know he never loved her. She was trying to help him forget the past, and look the the furture. Crowfeather just abandoned her and Breezepelt, and poor Nightcloud was basically a single mother.

4. Tawnypelt
When Tawnypelt was an apprentice and young warrior, she would always be mistreated because of her father. Even Firestar didn’t like her! Eventually, she left for ShadowClan where she just might be excepted. Poor Tawnypelt, judged for someone she isn’t.

3. Ivypool
Dovewing was always so selfish and self-centered (sorry to those who like her), and she caused so much pain for Ivypool. If Dovewing hadn’t been so caught up in herself, Ivypool wouldn’t have been exploited. Ivypool was so young, she shouldn’t have to had the decision of choosing between the battle of good and evil.

2. Briarlight
Briarlight was just an apprentice when she was crushed by a giant tree trunk. Briarlight was such a cheerful and happy cat like Graystripe, but StarClan shouldn’t have taken that from her. When she died, it was like ThunderClan died with her.

1. Ashfur
I know that most of you hate Ashfur, but he’s one of my favourites. Ashfur was a great warrior. He may not have been a close friend of Firestar, but he was loyal to ThunderClan without hesitation. When Squirrelflight chose Brambleclaw over him, he was a great warriro for years, and nothing was suspected. When he threatened Squirrelflight and Leafpool’s kits that night on the cliff, I agree he shouldn’t have done that. But still, he could have killed them! But he didn’t. He let them go, let them live, and would only reveal a secret. When Hollyleaf killed him, he went to StarClan. Some say we only went because StarClan didn’t want many cats to battle in the Great Battle, but maybe they just accepcted his mistakes. I like Ashfur, and feel Squirrelflight made the wrong choice choosing Brambleclaw over him, but please don’t hate on the comments.

Welp, that’s a wrap everyone! Thanks for reading, and tell me what you think! And once again, please don’t hate on me for loving Ashfur. Tawny, signing off.
~ Tawnypaw

Fan Articles

Rainypaw
Rainypaw
January 22, 2021 1:01 am

awesome article!
wow just one minute age :O

✨ Shimmers (Shimmerpaw/storm) ✨
✨ Shimmers (Shimmerpaw/storm) ✨
January 22, 2021 1:05 am

I totally agree about Dovewing! Great article, Tawnypaw!

🐅🌟Tigerpaw/shine (mae/mim, she/her) (Tiger Dashing Under Shining Sun/Tiger Shine/Tiger) says HAPPY MOD APPRECIATION DAY!!!!🐅🌟
January 22, 2021 1:41 am

I have an argument against the Bluestar caused Swiftpaw’s death thing, would you trust a group of people if one tried to kill you and some might have the same ideas?

Ravenflight_Cupcake
Ravenflight_Cupcake
January 22, 2021 2:52 am

Great article! I also sympathize with Ashfur! Though I do think Bumblestripe is a little obsessed with Dovewing, and it was not appropriate to ask her about being mates in front of Purdy’s dead body.

*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*
*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*
January 22, 2021 3:02 am

Ahah
nice
but not about the dove wing THAT IS NOT NICE 🤦‍♂️

Yellowkit
Yellowkit
January 22, 2021 4:14 am

Reallly good article, I agree with the Ashfut part.

icesong
icesong
January 22, 2021 4:45 am

snowkit is just sad

Springtail
Springtail
January 22, 2021 5:09 am

Nice Article Tawny! I agree with most of them, except for bumblestripe. Bumblestripe literally pressured her a lot to be mates and have kits when it was clear she didnt want to be mates. It wasnt appropriate of her to pressure her to be mates over purdys dead body

Briarpaw
Briarpaw
January 22, 2021 6:49 am

Great article!
Okay… wait for it…
But still!

10, Jaypaw, he was a blind kit. There are prejudices, and they need help. He was just SO full of himself that he just KNEW he was perfectly fine. Not. They were cautious of him like any other cat, only more cautious because they’ve never had a blind kit before.
9, Swiftpaw and Snowkit, uh, I don’t know them really. I admit Swiftpaw is not likable as some say, but I can shiver when he gives a life.
8, Mothwing, I’m sorry she had to get this ridiculous conclusion, but she should… oh, forget it. I feel sorry for her manipulation caused by her brother.
7, The two B’s, well, Blossomfall was a grown woman, she didn’t have to beg for her mother’s attention over her paralyzed sister, and well, obviously Tigerstar had no right… he’s a villain, but I don’t hate her, I can’t find the words for it right now! And Bumblestripe was just… kinda creepy. Dovewing… well, no one’s perfect.
6, Hollyleaf, of course it’s not her fault, but I’m pretty sure she meant harm for Ashfur and Leafpool! She killed Ashfur knowingly, she tried to murder her own mother because of… personal grudges?
5, Nightcloud, she’s a horrible person, and she used Crowfeather as well.
4, Tawnypelt, her decision makes no sense though, but I respect the choice, and it makes sense if I’m not… exhilarated. Add Brambleclaw as well, I don’t care for Mr. Bramblestar…
3, Ivypool, um, I’m sorry, really, I politely say, she should choose the good side… because… she shouldn’t fight for a bunch of maniacs, who are killers? And although it’s understandable she got jealous, her horrible spying and her unneeded spitefulness for Dovewing cannot be excused. Dovewing didn’t make Ivypool’s decisions for herself!
2, Briarlight, I have nothing to say here, I feel sorry for her as well, really.
1, Ashfur, yup… the poor plot device…

I politely disagree, and once again, great article! Like your reasons… reasoning… I’m so… excited these days! I have no idea why.

✨ COOKIES ✨ (Silverfeather/Silvy)
January 22, 2021 11:37 am

I agree with you for most of the stuff!

Turtle: obessing over fictional characters. 🐢🐢🐢😜😜😜
Turtle: obessing over fictional characters. 🐢🐢🐢😜😜😜
January 22, 2021 2:03 pm

Nice article! I really sympathize with Blossomfall.
I’ll Be Complete

Maplepaw/spot *formerly waterwish *
Maplepaw/spot *formerly waterwish *
January 22, 2021 2:27 pm

greAte Article! i reAlly liked it! (i actually do like it, all of these opinions are valid and make actual sense)

💙 Coldheart 💙
💙 Coldheart 💙
January 22, 2021 2:39 pm

I really don’t agree about the StarClan and Bluestar bits. It’s not Bluestar’s fault that Tigerstar l wanted to kill her. It’s not Bluestar’s fault that so many of her close ones died and she went crazy. It’s not her fault. And about StarClan. They didn’t make Snowkit deaf, he was just born like that. They can’t control cats. They just give prophecies and hope things will get better. (I’m pretty sure) But other than that, great article!

• EchoClaw