My top 10 least fav and fav cats and why by Riverkit

Riverkit lists their favourite and least favourite characters from the series.

Art by Lithestep

Hi! I already did an article on this, but I changed my opinion on a lot of them.
Here are my favorite cats:

5. Squirrelflight. Squirrelflight is not a character mentioned much. I love her because she has endless energy (in The New Prophecy.)

4. Ivypool. Ivypool is one of my favorite characters for multiple reasons. First reason: She was overpowered by Dovewing. In my opinion (and many peoples’ opinions I think) she should’ve been the fourth cat. Second reason: She risked everything to go to the Dark Forest.

3. Crookedstar/Half Moon (I can’t decide.) Crookedstar: Crookedstar’s background is so sad! Rainflower gave him the name Crookedkit after he broke his jaw, and all of the cats that he loved died! I don’t know anyone who does not love Crookedstar’s Promise. Half Moon: I’m a big fan of the Jayfeather and Half Moon ship. I don’t know why I like her, I just do.

2: Jayfeather. I think pretty much everyone likes Jayfeather. He is just so grumpy and…and… what is another good word for him? Defiant, and brave, and defiant. (Again a big fan of the Jayfeather Half Moon ship.) I love ya Jay!

1. Yellowfang. Ohmygosh, Yellowfang is my favorite. She’s also just so grumpy, and like, ‘do this, do that’ and I just love her! I don’t care if she broke the warrior code, and is kinda, maybe, a little bit bossy. She is so awesome!

Honorable mentions:
Cinderpelt
Tawnypelt
Sorreltail
Crowfeather
Hollyleaf

Least favorite cats:

5. Millie. Millie is just “Oh no, my kits!” and scolds them when they can take care of themselves. For example, when Blossomfall and Ivypool come back from the tunnels, Millie was all like, “Where did you go! You could’ve been killed!” and “You are so irresponsible!” and also when Briarlight broke her back, Millie was giving her all the attention, and when Blossomfall came back from hunting, Millie just scolded her and said “Your sister would give up everything to hunt for the rest of the Clan!”

4. Mapleshade. Poor Crookedstar! (Note that I have not read Mapleshade’s Vengeance, but I have read Crookedstar’s Promise.)

3. Rainflower. Also poor Crookedstar! He doesn’t deserve to be treated that way! And named Crookedkit after he broke his jaw! Any cat can break their jaw, but I doubt that any good mother would rename their kit “Crookedkit.”

2. I have no idea.

1. Dovewing. Dovewing is just all goody goody, smarty smartypants. I hate her! In my opinion, Dovewing should never have existed.

Thanks for reading!
May StarClan light your path.

Fan Articles

Mint Leaf That Dances In The Wind (Mintpaw)
Mint Leaf That Dances In The Wind (Mintpaw)
January 27, 2021 6:05 pm

omg i totally agree yellowfang is amazing

Ravenflight_Cupcake
Ravenflight_Cupcake
January 27, 2021 7:44 pm

Great article! I don’t really agree with you, though….Hehe. 😛

Rabbit-Shaped Flame Winking in Hearth (Rabbitflame
Rabbit-Shaped Flame Winking in Hearth (Rabbitflame
January 27, 2021 9:43 pm

I disagree with Dovewing, Ivypool was a bratty apprentice, she was all “Why are you so special?”
“I get to train with a StarClan cat! Your just jealous because I might be the special one, and Firestar might start paying attention to me instead of you!”

Drizzlenose
Drizzlenose
January 27, 2021 11:56 pm

Yes I agree on everything! Except Yellowfang is the worst when she dies. She makes people mad for no reason and creates drama/chaos. If only she stayed like she was when she was alive…

Thornfeather
Thornfeather
January 28, 2021 5:01 am

i agree with all except Mapleshade
Mapleshade didn’t actually cause all that…
It was his fate,and she just used it to make it look like she did it

Tigerleap(she/her)
Tigerleap(she/her)
January 28, 2021 7:00 pm

I like Dovewing, but I agree with most of your article! I enjoyed reading it!

Heather/Echokit(claw)
Heather/Echokit(claw)
January 31, 2021 12:51 am

I agree with Yellowfang being first, she is amazing!

Icepaw/Icefur
Icepaw/Icefur
January 31, 2021 8:42 pm

I love your article

Mottleleaf
Clementine
February 2, 2021 10:15 am

Gotta disagree on Millie. She was right to scold Blossomfall. Going into the tunnels was irresponsible and immature.

🍁Maplestripe🍁
🍁Maplestripe🍁
February 3, 2021 4:38 pm

I agree with everything. Dovewing is just no, just NO. I. HATE. HER. but I do think you should read Maplestripe’s vengeance before you comment on her.

Cherrysplash
Cherrysplash
February 5, 2021 5:42 pm

Dovewing wasn’t bad but she did get all the attention. Also, she is basically a perfect cat. I mean the entire clan loved her, she had a special power, & nothing ever really went wrong for her. Ivypool on the other hand, was always overshadowed by her sister, she risked herself when she went to spy on the Dark Forest, & you can see her flaws. For example, she didn’t know the DF was bad, but when she found out, she tried to make up for it. So I just like Ivypool better

Hollyleaf
Hollyleaf
February 6, 2021 10:22 pm

If Dovewing didn’t exist, neither would Shadowsight, and then The Broken Code would lose one of it’s protagonists (not that I especially love Dovewing, but not that I hate her either).

Berrywing
Berrywing
February 12, 2021 9:23 pm

Yeah I don’t totally agree with ur faves, but I do agree with all ur least faves. Dovewing sucks! 👎

• EchoClaw