Who did Graystripe love more? by Whitepaw

Whitepaw wonders which of his mates Greystripe loved more.

Artwork by DrakynWyrm

Hi! This is Whitepaw with yet another article because I’m so full of ideas and I’m hoping to make this one into kind of a series, except not really because the other ones in the series would just be different cats and who they loved more. Anyway, I will be talking about who Graystripe loved more.

For Silverstream, Graystripe loved her enough to break the warrior code by going to see her and risk being thrown out of his clan. He was really depressed when she died and he really missed her. He knew that people were going to find out eventually that Silverstream was carrying his kits and then he would get in trouble. In Forest of Secrets Graystripe tells Tigerclaw “I know what you’re going to say, Tigerclaw. I don’t care.” That’s right after Silverstream dies. It also says “Fireheart picked up the kit with his teeth, and left Graystripe beside the cat he had loved more than his Clan, more than honor, more than life itself.” That, I guess, is how much Graystripe loved Silverstream.

For Millie, Graystripe loved her despite the fact that she was born a kittypet. Millie was a good, loyal mate for Graystripe and she helped him find his way home. If they traveled so far together they must know each other very well. Graystripe really does love Millie and they have lots of adventures together as well as a litter of three kits. Graystripe does sound sad and lonely without Millie in the elders den with him. I think that he truly loved Millie.

In conclusion, I think that Graystripe really loved both of his mates. Silverstream was kind of like his college sweetheart or whatever and he had kits with her even though he wasn’t supposed to, and then Millie is like his true mate, the one he was with for most of his life. He truly loved them both and was sad when they both died. I think he loved Millie more because he was with her for longer and they knew each other very well. Graystripe was even imagining a conversation with Millie and what she would say. I’m not sure if it’s fair to say he loved her more, though. Anyway, I hope you liked this and next time I will be doing who did Crowfeather love more.

Fan Articles

warriorcatsfan
warriorcatsfan
February 10, 2021 7:20 pm

i think he loved both of them, but i think he loved silverstream first because after all silverstream did save him, but millie helped him find love again. *gets lost in thought* or maybe he loved millie more. i honestly dont know

Sunpaw
Sunpaw
February 10, 2021 9:07 pm

I think that he loved silverstream more and also that gray×silver is 👍🏼

🌧️🐍 𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖; 𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕜𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕦𝕟 🐍🌧️
🌧️🐍 𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖; 𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕜𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕦𝕟 🐍🌧️
February 10, 2021 9:39 pm

In reality (Meaning warriors reality) he is probably going to choose SilverStream as a Mate in StarClan instead of Millie. There is a whole youtube video on this, I just can’t find it.

Ravenflight_Cupcake
Ravenflight_Cupcake
February 11, 2021 4:24 pm

Great article! I personally think that Millie is his true love. Silverstream was more of a brief fling that got too serious, in my opinion. Plus, Millie and Graystripe are super cite together <3

Creamwhisker
Creamwhisker
February 11, 2021 8:14 pm

I am a little biased because I read the graystripe graphic novel and I LOVE Millie, and i think he would probably choose her. Silverstream would probably understand cause starclan are mature like that.

Dawncloud
Dawncloud
February 11, 2021 10:54 pm

They are both great mates and Graystripe did love both of them. And both his mates are similar colors to him. I think Graystripe loved Silverstream more. I can’t really explain…Oh! One reason. Usually mates don’t get mad or frustrated or upset at each other right? He was never mad at Silverstream though he was once or twice made at Millie. It’s okay if you don’t agree with me. Just my opinion :D. All in all, I think you made a great article. For some reason, my two articles didn’t get published yet. Though it’s been two weeks-wait no I meant two months. Tell me if you see it!

𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓽𝓮𝔁𝓽 (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓽𝓮𝔁𝓽 (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
February 15, 2021 5:05 am

tbh once Graystripe dies he should just be in a poly relationship with Silverstream and Millie, I’m sure they won’t mind

Creekkit
Creekkit
February 17, 2021 6:19 pm

not related, but in high-contrast mode the pic is silverstream as a grey cat with a red backround and red eyes and millie as a green cat with a green backround and red eyes.

MalusClaw
MalusClaw
February 23, 2021 4:33 am

Firestar was his true love. It took him until Graystripe’s Vow to come to terms with it though

• Starkit