Aspenpaw shares their opinion on the most annoying characters from the series.
There are a LOT of characters in Warriors, but that means a lot of good characters, bad characters, and downright annoying characters. I’m going to take you down my list of the most annoying characters:
1. Pinestar: I Just think that giving up your life as a LEADER to be a KITTYPET!?! I would want to die an honorable death in battle, not die to being overfed with disgusting pellets. I just think he made a terrible choice, I mean, I think lots of you can agree.
2. Hollyleaf: She had tons of chances to be interesting, and failed. 7 BOOKS! She didn’t mention anything about Ashfur’s death, and her chapters were just boring. She also sacrificed herself to be forgiven, but already was. So……yeah.
3. Heathertail: For the first few books, weyhough Lionpaw and Heatherpaw would be a thing. In fact, some of us wanted them to be a couple. But stupid WindClan just had to get in the way, and she FORGOT about Lionblaze, and mated with Breezepelt. Yeah. You heard me right. BREEZEPELT. Who would want him as a mate. So yeah, you can probably see my reasoning.
4. Rowanstar: Rowanstar was rude to a ton of cats….and then that was forgotten about. He was a good leader. Until he let his apprentices leave and rogues take over his camp. Then, because he was too weak, the other clans got problems. Afterwards, he just GAVE his cats to SkyClan because he “wasn’t worthy”. It’s like Pinestar. He makes me furious.
5. Ashfur: Here is a list on why he is annoying: He is obsessive, he is too good at being a villain, he is too powerful, he’s lazy, and we could be here all day discussing Ashfur. Enough said: He is annoying.
Just a reminder to check out my other articles, if/when they come out. I have an article about which characters are on the reprinted Warriors covers. I hope you enjoyed reading my article, and if there is any topics you want me to cover, just tell me in the comments. Sorry if the article was short, I was on a time crunch.
Thank you for reading!