Mistshade lists cats who haven’t had the best life.
Hello! It’s your number-one most annoying blogger that has ever existed, Mistshade! I am here to be annoying and also make you laugh, sorry, lies. You probs won’t like my uncle jokes. Alrighty, let’s start!
We are breaking down the topic that I call … Cats I feel bad for. Now, that may not be a good title, but, heh, it’s more like, “Cats who really have a tough time” but I don’t feel like changing it!!
We’ll be going from number five(That being the best of the worst-is that a thing?) to one! Oh, mind you, I’m not including Mapleshade on this list, not that I don’t think she had it terribly, but so that we can get unique thoughts that you may not have yet thunked.
5. Millie: Okay, so no matter how much I absolutly despise this she-cat, I can’t help but feel bad for her. She was kinda a jerk when she ignored her two other kits, but, think about it: HER KIT CAN’T WALK! Think about going to the medicine den every single day and being sad because your poor baby can’t go and be the warrior she wanted to be! Not only that, but in StarClan? I can tell you this for sure, Graystripe will no longer be her mate. He will cling to Silverstream and Millie will be stuck, all alone, without a mate. How sad is that?
4. Goldenflower: Why am I putting her on the list? Easy. The love of her life, Tigerstar, was banished because she realized what a jerk he was. Brat. So Goldenflower was stuck with no mate to support her as she raised two cats that were basically disgraced by all of the other clanmates. She had to bear with looking at everyone else while they stared, wide-eyed, at the kits. What made it worse was that Tigerstar seemed to completly forgeting her, finding his ‘true love’, apparently Sasha, and mating with her. Then Tawnypelt(Tawnypaw at the time) goes and leaves her, too. So all she is left with is a kit that looks just like her former mate, whom everyone avoids. Sounds tough to me.
3. Nightcloud: Spicy, spicy! You might be scoffing at me right now, but once I explain the entire story to you, you will understand. Okay, so what we know from her, a lot of people hate her ’cause she ‘stole’ Crowfeather from Leafpool/Feathertail, depending on your preferance. Not true. Actually, Crowfeather kinda just picked her up to use her to show that he was a loyal warrior. Not cool, Crowfeather. And so, after that, he goes and mates with her they have a kit. He stinks. Breezepelt is the definition of abomination, but let’s not get into that. So, so far, we have an abusive mate and a terrible son. Bad enough? No, not really, because Nigthcloud is stuck to raise the child on his own cause Crowfeather doesn’t really care about them and just continues with his duties. THAT’S GREAT! While she has to bear the entire burdens. Oh, and all of the yelling. Crowfeather is sooooooooooooooooooo tempermental! Alright, so if that is bad enough, Crowfeather like, forgets her. He lets her go completly. Sure, he apologizes, but it is defiant that he will never love her again, and they will certainly not be mates in StarClan. So she wasted her love-life away with a jerk? If that’s not bad enough, she has to deal with watching her son, Breezepelt, duplicate the same thing, being a jerk to his own mate. So Nightcloud has an all-around terrible life. Mic drop.
2. Snowfur: So naturally, I put her on this list. First, she fell in love with Thristleclaw, who, not to be rude, but, is a big bad boy. He basically started the entire Dark Forest thing. What made it worse was Bluestar(Bluefur at the time)’s disapproval. How would it feel to be in love with someone, then your best friend in the whole wide world hates him and doesn’t want you together with her. Well, she mated with him anyway, producing some really good kits. Unfortunatly, she wasn’t even able to see Whitestorm become a warrior! WHY? Because she died to nasty Twolegs! She died at such an early age! To make matters worse, she had to spend her time in StarClan staring down at her sister while she broke the Warrior Code, then had kits, then gave away her kits. So, in recap, she: Fell in love with a jerk-pants villian, was scourned by her own sister, gave birth to kits, died before she was able to see him become a warrior(Died EARLY, that is!), then had to watch her sister from StarClan break the rules. Lovely life.
1. Hollyleaf: Why again, am I putting her on the list? Let’s dive deep! First, we have the fact that she had to transfer akwardly from Medicine Cat to Warrior, which is weird for all of us. Then she had to be promised with this special power that was give to her two brothers, but apparently not to her! Then, after that, she learned that she was Half-Clan, which basically broke her in two. Then she had to make herself an outcast ’cause she knew that she had let her anger out on Ashfur, who, tried to kill her. WHEW! Wow, that’s a lot. But, wait, there is more!!! After she made herself an outcast, she met up with the love of her life, AKA, Fallen Leaves. Fallen Leaves promised her to meet up once more so the two of them can be . . . er, not sure, actually. In love? Oh, help me there. ANYWHO, after she came home, she was hated and totally zoned into this weird you-are-such-a-stranger-you-don’t-belong-here. (Did I mention that her best friend was going through a lot of trama, too? Sorry, just wanted to put that there :D) She finally earned her place again, just to die from the battle, not even able to see Fallen Leaves again, just to have him kneal down on her and WEEP! Alright, have I convinced you?
Thank you soooo much for reading my article! I wasn’t able to crack too many jokes ’cause I was totally in the mode for being serious. Whatever, at least you were able to bear with me!