Another week has passed because we’re back again at Sunday… and this means that we have more birthdays to celebrate! Woohoo!! 😀
How’re you all doing on this Sunday morning? I hope you’re all doing splendid!! I’m personally doing quite well right now, however it’s not a Sunday or morning currently for me as of when I’m writing this post. 😛
Now let’s get going and find out who’s birthday it was this week!
THIS WEEK’S BIRTHDAYS:
- 9th May – Icepaw. We start off this week’s birthdays with the fabulous Icepaw! Hello hello Icepaw, how was your birthday on Tuesday? Did you have to go to school? If so, I hope you had your favourite lessons! What did you do to celebrate your special day? BlogClan would love to know all about your day if you want to tell us!
- 10th May – Honeypaw. And on the 10th May, Wednesday, we had Honeypaw’s birthday! Hi, Honey! What did you get up to on your birthday? Did you go to any exciting places or do something cool? Also, I love your name – my pet cat is also named Honey! 😀
- 11th May – Frostbite and Mangofrond. On Thursday it was the birthday of two more BlogClanners: Frostbite and Mangofrond. How were your birthdays? Did you have a cake? if so, what flavour? If not, what was your favourite food you ate on your birthday? I hope you both had an amazing time!
- 12th May – Skypaw/spirit. Friday took us to Skypaw’s birthday! Hi Sky! (Whoa look that rhymes!) How did you celebrate your birthday? Do you have a favourite present you received? Tell us if you’d like because BlogClan is super curious!
- 13th May – Amberstar, Blossomkit and Sandtrot. Then yesterday, we celebrated all three of Amberstar, Blossomkit and Sandtrot’s birthdays. Hello to you three! Do you all have any birthday wisdom to share with us? Did you enjoy having your birthdays on a weekend? I know I always do!! 🙂
- 14th May – Valleykit and Aspenwing. And this brings us to today, because today is Valleykit and Aspenwing’s birthday. Happy birthday, Valley, and Aspen! I hope your days are going excellently so far. Do you have any plans or know what you’re getting up to? Have you opened any presents yet? Tell us in the comments if you’d like because we’d all love to know!
And now for the cake: look at these wonderful chocolate oreo cupcakes I found for you all online! Don’t these look simply the best? They’re kind of making me hungry looking at them – I love oreos. What are all your favourite kind of biscuits? Oreos have to be a strong contender for me! (Is this the part where I get called out for being British? I think I’ve heard online before that in the USA biscuits are called cookies, as well as what we Brits call cookies being called cookies? Not sure how that works, but oh well 😛 )
Lastly, go wish all your wonderful friends mentioned above a happy birthday! Do you have any pictures of cakes for them? A kind message or compliment? An appreciative comment about them and their awesomeness? If so, then go throw them in the comments now!! If not, never fear, a simple comment like ‘happy birthday’ is still epic and will add to the birthday celebrations! 😀 🥳
Goodbye everyone and see you next Sunday! I hope you enjoyed reading today’s birthday post and I wish you all the bestest week. You’re all incredible and never doubt that! <3 Au revoir!
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL WHO CELEBRATED A BIRTHDAY THIS WEEKKKK!!!