Hello everyone and welcome to today’s post… which is actually the last of my posts like this for a while! Wow! I’m now hopefully back on the Blog after having finished my exams so I now have time to make posts for everyone individually again. I’ve honestly really enjoyed making my posts like this though – it’s been super fun and I quite enjoy the formatting!
How are you all today? Are you listening to music right now – if so, what song? I’m currently listening to It’s A Beautiful Day by Michael Bublé, which I love and is actually where the quote in my bio (that you can see at the bottom of this post under where it lists my account as the author) comes from! It’s a bit ironic though because it’s actually quite grey where I am right now, but I guess that’s just England for you! 😛
For the last time, are you ready to find out who’s birthdays we had this week? I know I am – I’m excited to get going! 😀
THIS WEEK’S BIRTHDAYS:
- 12th June – Rosedusk and Wisteriapetal. The first birthdays of the week took place on Monday and were those of Rosedusk and Wisteriapetal. Did you two have a great time? I certainly hope you did! <3 Are you excited to be a year older? Looking forward to the year ahead? We’d all love to know about how your birthdays were!
- 13th June – Wolfspark. Now on Tuesday we came to Wolfspark’s birthday. Hi Wolf! What was your birthday like? Did you get cake? Go out on a trip? Or watch a favourite film/TV series? Whatever you got up to, I really hope you had wonderful time. 🙂
- 14th June – Amberpaw and Daydream. On Wednesday, we celebrated the birthdays of Amberpaw and Daydream – two amazing members who we have the pleasure of chatting to on the Blog. Hello to both of you! How were your special days? Did you receive great presents? If you want, share your favourite with us in the comments!!
- 15th June – Honeypaw/dawn. Thursday was Honeypaw’s birthday! Hi Honey, how was your birthday? Do you have a favourite thing you did to celebrate? By the way, I think your name is very cool – I have a pet cat named Honey (I think I might have mentioned this before but oh well 😛 )!!
- 16th June – Swiftcloud and Cherrykit. And then, Friday brought us to Swiftcloud and Cherrykit’s birthday! Hi hi Swiftcloud and Cherrykit, how did you both choose to celebrate your birthdays? Did you have a party? Go somewhere fun with your friends/family? If you want, tell us about your birthdays in the comments! 😀
- 17th June – Goldenbrook, Slystep, Mistfeather and Sharkpaw/snow. Yesterday marked the birthday of four more awesome BlogClanners: Goldenbrook, Slystep, Mistfeather and Sharksnow. I hope you four all had splendid birthdays. Did you have a cake or another special birthday food? If so, tell us all about it because we’d love to know!
- 18th June – Lunarpaw. Finally, today is Lunarpaw’s birthday! Hey, Lunarpaw! How is your birthday going so far? Have you opened any cards or presents yet? Do you have any birthday plans? Write in the comments what you got up to if you’d like!
And since this is the last weekly birthday round up, here’s a whole table full of party foods for you, me, and everyone reading this post to enjoy!!! Although, of course, the birthday people will get the first pick of the cakes! 😉 🎂
Now of course it is time for you all to wish these wonderful BlogClanners a super duper happy birthday! Also slight twist, but now you can send in your gifts into me and I’ll put them into the post right below here because I’m back to be able to edit them in! Woohoo! 😀
That’s all from me for this post! I really hope you’ve enjoyed reading all my posts that I’ve made over the past few months and that it still feels like all the birthdays were celebrated – I understand that it’s not the same as getting an individual post, but you have no idea how much time this has saved me. 😛 Thanks for reading, and I wish you the best week ahead with lots of fun and joy! <3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE LOVELY PEOPLE WHO CELEBRATED THEIR BIRTHDAY THIS WEEK!!!!!!!