Stripepaw shares their thoughts on random characters from the series.
Hello everyone! Today, I’m going to use a random generator to decide what warrior cats I’m going to talk about. Let’s dive right in!
1. Boulder. He’s ok I guess, not too bad and not too good. He’s always seemed like a meh character to me.
2. Blackstar. He’s a good cat, and his manga was great! It’s sad that he had to become an elder early. It was sooo frustrating when I found out that StarClan didn’t give him his nine lives, even though he would make a much better leader than Brokenstar AND Tigerstar AND even Raggedstar.
3. Ivypool. She’s a great character, though she was a little bit whiny about the whole Dovewing thing. Like, I get that she’s annoyed, but why couldn’t she just tell Dovewing how she felt? And people call Dovewing whiny. She and Fernsong are really cute together though! She used to be my favourite character.
4. Bristlefrost. I love her! She’s overall a really good cat and character. I was really sad when she died. I wish that Rootspring died instead of her, she wouldn’t have wasted any time mourning, and would have just got on with life.
5. Leafstar. She’s a great leader, and would do anything for her clan!
6. Bluestar. She was a great leader at first, but she went a little bit crazy later. Like, poor Brightheart didn’t deserve to be called Lostface! Brightheart and Swiftpaw wouldn’t even have been attacked by the dogs if only Bluestar had been less stubborn and given them their warrior names at the same time as Cloudtail. That way, Brightheart wouldn’t have her face destroyed, and Swiftpaw would be alive.
7. Mothwing. I really like her! Especially the fact that she doesn’t respect StarClan, but is still a good cat at the same time. I think that at one point in time, before Leafpool met Crowfeather, they were in love.
8. Redtail. He’s ok I guess. He’s always felt to me not like a real person, just a plot device.
That’s all for now! Say in the comments what your opinions are on these characters. Part 2 is coming soon!
May StarClan light your path, Stripepaw