Alpinepaw lists characters they think are overrated.
Hello, this is my very first article and my name is alpinepaw. Today I’ll be mentioning over rated cats, (please remember this is my opinion not yours, you may harshly disagree >:D) I also mindfully tell you this may contain spoilers if you haven’t read most of the series (Into the wild-Starless clan) So enough of chitchatting let’s get into this!
1. Firestar, now before you go and kill me, listen. Despite being a kittypet he got into the clan, but I don’t get if you’re a kittypet you get to be leader! Okay so he was appointed by Bluestar. But I don’t see all the the other kittypets becoming leader! People over like the character just because of a prophecy about fire that might have not be about him!
2. Yellowfang, before is start I just have to say I love Yellowfang but don’t think she’s the best cat ever. So she was only in 4 books (when she was alive) And I find it annoying how she sticks around. You may be confused of what I’m saying but she’s been in SIX BOOK SERIES and only was alive in FOUR books. How about Yellowfang lets someone else talk to the clan cats, it’s not all about her.
3. Spottedleaf, I don’t know what to say, she’s VERY creepy. Do you want a ghost following you around, and her relationship with Firestar is disgusting, SHE ONLY KNEW FIRESTAR FOR 4 MOON’S and HE WAS AN APPRENTICE SHE IS A MEDICINE CAT OVER 3 YEARS OLD.
4. Tigerstar (heart), I HATE the second Tigerstar I mean his relationship with Dovewing is annoying and led her to leaving Thunderclan. He’s a replay of the first Tigerstar (claw) but with less braincells. I don’t get why everybody thinks his intentions are good.
5. Lionblaze isn’t too overated just because he’s SO strong, I feel like he should have left the series by now. Let me explain there can always be another Lionblaze, any cat can be strong. But like for unique cats like Jayfeather which his powers don’t make him unique but personalitie.
WELL this is the end of my artical hopefully you enjoyed reading it!