September 5, 2020 9:03 am

I took the 16 personalities test for Honeyfern. She’s a turbulent defender (ISFJ-T)

September 5, 2020 10:12 pm

I had a dream about making a Honeyfern PMV. And I think I’m actually gonna make one. I got a lot of ideas for it from that dream.

September 6, 2020 9:21 pm

I think if Squirrelflight becomes leader, Honeyfern should be one of the cats giving her 9 lives. She could give her a life for kindness.

September 6, 2020 9:35 pm

Here’s a picture I drew of Honeyfern watching Berrynose and Poppyfrost from StarClan.
She is sad because she misses them, but at the same time relieved that they found happiness in being together.

September 6, 2020 9:37 pm

In StarClan, Honeyfern probably looks after the kits who don’t have their parents.

September 6, 2020 10:38 pm

Here’s the chicken oc I named after Honeyfern.
She acts a lot like the cat Honeyfern, too- selfless and kind.
Honeyfern the chicken is one of my favorite ocs. She helps me keep Honeyfern’s memory alive and I love her dearly.<3

Last edited 5 months ago by Pinestripe who loves her adorable chickens 🍑 & 🍒 💕
🌲Pinestripe🐿️
September 9, 2020 8:50 pm

I made Honeyfern in a Warrior Cat Maker.

Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
September 9, 2020 9:23 pm

This is a drawing of Honeyfern and Berrynose I made a few weeks ago.

Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
September 10, 2020 9:43 pm

Honeyfern would be a great friend. She was so nice to everybody 🙂

🌲Pinestripe🐿️
September 11, 2020 3:18 am

When I was reading Sunset I was always hoping to see more of Honeykit because I thought the name was cute and I was pretty disappointed when Sorreltail’s kits were barely shown at all.
I’m really glad Honeyfern was shown more during Power of Three, and it turned out I love her personality! 😀

🌲Pinestripe🐿️
September 11, 2020 10:58 pm

I found a picture that looks quite similar to how I imagine Honeyfern would look in real life:

🌲Pinestripe🐿️
September 12, 2020 1:02 am

I’m starting a Honeyfern fanfiction! 😀
I’ll be posting the chapters here once I finish some.

Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
September 13, 2020 8:53 pm

Originally I thought Honeyfern was a yellow cat.
I didn’t even realize she was a light brown tabby until I looked her up on Warriors Wiki one time.

• ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on BlogClan Tavern