Apply to be BlogClan’s new Medicine Cat

Welcome, prospective candidates!

So, you want to be BlogClan’s new Medicine Cat? Good news: we want you to be too!

Below you’ll find the form to fill out if you want to apply.

If you haven’t got any campaign material, don’t worry about it. What matters is you: the candidate!

Applications for the position are open from 1st July until 23:59 UTC (click here to convert to your local time) on 5th July.

On the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 6th July we will hold hustings. Each day, we will create a new post and hand the comments section over to a few candidates (who we’ll identify in the post itself). In the comments section, members of BlogClan can ask questions, and you are able to make speeches and prove your case to be BlogClan’s next Medicine Cat. Importantly, if you are not one of the candidates mentioned in the post of the day, please avoid answering questions! All candidates will get their turn by the end of the hustings period, don’t worry.

Remember, a Medicine Cat’s duty is as follows:

• To be a friendly ambassador of our community.
  • To welcome the newest members of BlogClan, and play an active role on the New Members page.
  • To keep the community contented, making sure every member of the site feels happy and warmly welcomed.
  • To act as a go-between with BlogTeam and BlogClan, being one of the most useful points of contact between these two parts of the community.

Still appeal to you? Then here’s the form! Be sure to read the information carefully and answer the questions honestly and accurately.

Good luck to all of you!

Any questions? Ask below!

Applications are now closed! Thank you to everyone who applied!

If you have any campaign material created after you filled out this form, please link it below!

Bluepaw (Blueheart)
July 3, 2017 9:40 pm

It would be amazing to be MC but for one I have only been here for like 3 weeks 😛 And I don’t think I’m ready yet. I think someone more experienced on BlogClan would be a much better candidate. Maybe for 2019 though. Whoever becomes MC or MCA will be super lucky and the every candidate I’m sure would be great for MC. Good luck to everyone!

Jetclaw
July 3, 2017 10:50 pm

Well time for Jetclaw’s MC speech take 2. For everyone here you get a preview, and can hopefully learn from my mistakes and make several drafts before you decide to post the finished project. Even in college I haven’t learned that lesson. Oh well 3359th times the charm!

Anyways my improved speech is below that I wish to be used instead of the other one. The other one was like I was applying for a job and so dry and dull it put me to sleep.

Greetings BlogClan, I am Jetclaw, the wanderer of the internet who found BlogClan late in her warriors loving career. I’ve been a fan since I was 10 years old (I’m 21 now) and I found BlogClan when I needed it the most. It was just before my second year of college and joining made my year so much better.
BlogClan has always been a place where I can pop in and enjoy some chatting about warriors. Finding fellow fans of what I love is so hard sometimes, so having a place that is filled to the brim with friendly, kind, cheerful and enthusiastic people is a real treat for me. Like many others it’s a safe haven when things around us get rough, and it’s so important it stays that way.
I haven’t held a high ranking position of BlogClan or been a part of Blogteam, but I’ve always been willing to help out when I can. I helped make suggestions for amendments to the senior warrior requirements and I helped Flo a little during the beginning of her making the new wiki and enjoy RPing over there a great deal. I also enjoy fanfiction writing and stories in general. My main goal is to improve BlogClan any way I can so that others can experience the same wonderful time I always have on BlogClan, but make it even better. I hope I can do that by being your next medicine cat.
Thank you all of you for this opportunity!

Breeze that Glides Through Summer
July 4, 2017 12:09 am

Is it okay if I submit the campaign material later? I can link it here or wherever you want once it’s done. 🙂

Eagleclaw
July 5, 2017 1:02 am

Btw, after submitting my speech, I realised how many people are scheduled for Day 4 (the 6th). Would another Hustings Day tomorrow perhaps work better? With mine added, they’ll be 9 speeches overall in one go and my speech, I’m pretty sure, will be the longest one so far. Just a suggestion, though, and whoever’s outright in charge of this might have had this idea already.

Flamebriar
Flamepaw is back
July 5, 2017 1:41 am

Whi.. wsh… Can someone tell me how to spell whishs or somethig Nvm. Bad spelling. How long do you have had to be ON BlogClan to apply. Even if I did want to apply I would make the worst medicine cat because for some reason im never on here and I WASNT TO BE MORE ACTIVE

Silvertail basking in the summer sun
July 5, 2017 4:58 pm

Good luck to everyone!
So, um, I was looking over the plan for the hustings, but I didn’t notice my name on any. I think that may either be a small glitch or due to the fact that I haven’t been on BlogClan for a year, but my clanversary is in August, before the position officially begins (October, right?). I’m sorry for pestering anyone, but I was a bit concerned. 🙂

Windspirit
Windspirit
July 5, 2017 11:47 pm

Hey I am new to Blogclan but even though I dont know them at all I just want to say good luck to the candidates because this is a really big important job

Mistleheart
July 6, 2017 7:21 pm

Since I’m far too inactive on the blog, and far too active on the wiki, I think I’ll run next time. In several years. 😛

Good luck.

Sorrelheart
Sorrelheart
July 7, 2017 8:46 pm

Who’s running med cat here I am!!!

Rainpaw(Rainsky)
July 8, 2017 3:43 pm

I’m so sad I was really busy and I wasn’t able to make it on in time iv waited my whole time on blogclan to at least apply to be be a medicine cat 🙁 now idk what I want to do

Rainpaw(Rainsky)
July 8, 2017 3:44 pm

But good luck to everyone who applied!

Shimmerstorm
Shimmerstorm
July 11, 2017 9:11 pm

I just got on here, like just now, but I so want to b a med cat!

𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 (𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪) 𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕟 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤
𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 (𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪) 𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕟 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤
January 28, 2019 8:30 pm

Two years? You posted that on 2017, so it’s 2019 and I wanna be medicine cat!!!!!!

• EchoClaw