Ask BlogTeam

Got any blog-related questions? Or have you simply come to remind yourself of who the mods are? This is the page!

BlogTeam would like to formally introduce themselves!

Name: Emberdawn (she/her); Article Tsar, Deputy
Hello! I’m a Canadian university student and one of the Article Tsars in BlogTeam. I am BlogClan’s current deputy and I love photography, reading, and writing!

Name: Iceflower (she/her); Medicine Cat, General Moderator
Hello! I’m Icy, a typical high schooler with a penchant for coffee. I’ve been on BlogClan since 2015. Currently I act as a general moderator and medicine cat. I hope to one day pursue a medical degree, but for now I read (lots), volunteer with at risk youths in an equine program, work at a library, and practice my photography, art and baking. Ask me anything or just say hi, I don’t bite!

Name: Jayfrost (she/her); Moderator

Name: Birchfoot (she/her); Article Tsar
Hey everyone! I’m Birchy and I help Emb schedule articles for the blog. I’m a senior in high school and preparing to head off to university!! I love writing, reading, drawing, video games, and theatre!

Name: Kat (she/her); Monthly Round-Up in Cats Editor
Hi! I’m an American college student and I write the Monthly Round-Up in Cats. I have been on the blog since 2012. I love dogs more than anything, and in my free time I enjoy drawing and writing!

Name: Hazelburrow (he/him); Moderator

Name: Cheetahspark (she/her); Birthday Editor
Watch as the elusive Cheetah tries (and fails) to come up with a creative mini-biography for herself… Anyway, I’m the Birthday Tsar around here, which means that I create birthday posts for each of our fabulous members! I’m a run-of-the-mill American high school student who enjoys reading, writing, theatre, and everything in between.

Name: Goldenfawn (they/them); Clanniversary Editor
Heya! I’m an American high school student and the Clanniversary Editor on BlogClan, which means I make posts on the anniversaries of when people joined. I also often add and moderate events for the Calendar! I’ve been on the Blog since February of 2016 and every moment has been amazing. During my spare time, I like to draw, read, and hang out with my pets.

Name: Viperfrost (she/her); Allegiances Editor
Hello! I’m an American high school student and write the BlogClan Allegiances each month. I exist somewhere within the bounds of time and space and consider my cats to be a main focal point of my life. I spend my free time reading books, working on my first novel, and improving my art style.

Name: Rainshine (she/her); Moderator, Contests Host
Hi! I’m a Canadian high school student and my role on the Blog is just helping out where I can! I paint and play soccer in my spare time outside of studying and trying to get good grades.

Name: Winterwhisper (he/him); BITS Editor
Greetings and salutations! I’m a Canadian high school student situated in the middle of nowhere. On the Blog I conduct the monthly BlogClanner In The Spotlight interviews. Besides the Blog, I spend most of my time reading or doing schoolwork. I love awards shows, Hollywood, and politics.

Name: Sundance (she/her); Moderator

1,945 Replies to “Ask BlogTeam”

1. July 4, 2020 at 10:16 pm

I seem to be having a problem posting comments. I have tried on my mom’s phone, and it still won’t work. I don’t know if this comment will work either….

~Sincerely
    Flurr ❄️🌨️

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) 🐍❄️
      July 4, 2020 at 10:24 pm

It worked! The spam monster targeted you and a bunch of the comments were in spam. :C

bow to "earthling" overlords

2. July 5, 2020 at 1:18 am

Can one of you please add that my 3rd clanniversary is January 31st and that my bday is August 19th?

3. July 5, 2020 at 2:45 am

Hey, uh, mods? I’m really concerned because I’ve just learned of scary things going around Discord. I’m going to probably go inactive on discord for a while until I feel comfortable, but I wanted to see if anyone can see where you live or any of that through your comments on blogclan? Thank you! Stay safe!!

Yes, that was you I just ate

• July 5, 2020 at 11:56 pm

Hi, Crooked. We did some research and it looks like the phenomenon you’re concerned about is most likely a hoax used to scare people (for the thing you named specifically, you can google “[phenomenon name] bbc” to read an article that provides evidence for it being a hoax). While we cannot stop you from lowering your activity on other social media forms, we can say that so long as you be wary of people you don’t know, stay safe, and not share personal information about yourself, you should be fine. Stay strong and keep courage in these trying times <3

As for the bit about the blog, no. We cannot find out your location through your comments unless you yourself give that information. Even then, we mods like to remove personal information like towns (unless they have a significantly large population, like New York City), streets, schools, etc., just as an extra precaution. You are safe on BlogClan, though we will understand if you choose to be wary here as well 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• July 6, 2020 at 3:52 am

Thank you so much for replying, at the time I was really worried, and I think I’ve controlled my fear about this now. Thank you for the kind words, Ember. I will remember them. I don’t think I’m necessarily going to lower my activity on discord or here, just be a bit more careful on social media platforms, but all I have is discord, so it will be a bit easier I guess. Thank you for figuring that out, I know that must’ve took a lot of time from your personal lives, and I’m sorry for that. Thanks for taking the time to figure that out, though. I appreciate all the mods looking out for everyone’s safety, and for getting back to me. Thanks, Ember!!

Yes, that was you I just ate

4. Emerald fireworks that light up the sky (Emeraldpaw)
    July 5, 2020 at 4:07 am

Hmm maybe the spam monster is targeting me too? Because every time i post a comment with a link or a link in my name it disappears. It started when i posted the link for the secret page my contest were on.

🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪

• July 5, 2020 at 8:55 pm

Hmmm sometimes that happens to me too but then i see the comments pop back up once they’re modded

• Emerald fireworks that light up the sky (Emeraldpaw)
        July 5, 2020 at 10:19 pm

But sometimes the comments just disappears and is never seen again. Sometimes it works but that hardly happens. Oh actually let me check if it sent my poll link.

🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪

• Emerald fireworks that light up the sky (Emeraldpaw)
          July 5, 2020 at 10:20 pm

No wait you are right! I checked the poll and it was there!

🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪

5. Brightpaw who's birthday is really soon!
    July 5, 2020 at 11:42 pm

Hey, last time I gave all mods cake! (Well viper and goldi were the only ones but nvm) so today any mod who sees this gets free…. Lolipops! Yes!

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

The temptation of the lolipops are too great for your moddo brains to cope.❤

Bri

• July 5, 2020 at 11:51 pm

Fun 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Brightpaw who's birthday is really soon!
        July 6, 2020 at 10:57 pm

EMBIX! YOU STOLE ALL THE LOLIPOPS! Naughty embix.

Bri

• July 7, 2020 at 2:00 pm

Here are some more, Bri!

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭 and some chocolate
          🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫 and some donuts
          🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩 and some ice cream
          🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦 and some shortcake
          🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰 🙂 😛

~Sincerely
          Flurr ❄️🌨️

• Brightpaw who's birthday is really soon!
            July 7, 2020 at 9:06 pm

Wow, thanks lil!❤

Bri

6. 🔥🌸Flower That Survives Flame (Flameflower/kit)🔥🌸
    July 6, 2020 at 10:58 pm

Hey BlogTeam. I am Flamekit, but you can call me Flamey. I was wondering if you could put my claniversary on the calendar. I joined on June 1st.

• Goldenfawn
      July 6, 2020 at 11:08 pm

Hiya, Flamey! Your Clanniversary has been added! 😀

🏳️‍🌈

• Flameflower/kit
        July 7, 2020 at 3:05 pm

Thanks, Goldenfawn! I really appreciate it.

• Goldenfawn
          July 10, 2020 at 4:16 am

Of course. 🙂

🏳️‍🌈

• July 7, 2020 at 11:47 pm

Hello fellow flame 😀

🔥 💛 🌛🌛

7. Brightpaw who's birthday is really soon!
    July 6, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Hi mods, how do you find secret pages?❤

Bri

• July 7, 2020 at 1:09 am

Sometimes, clicking images might help you find one!

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Brightpaw who's birthday is really soon!
        July 7, 2020 at 11:33 pm

Sorry to be a pest, but where are these pictures?❤

Bri

• July 8, 2020 at 12:16 am

I’m not really sure! They’re random pictures around the blog, as in sometimes a picture will be clickable and sometimes it won’t 🙂 Perhaps some other BlogClanners could help you figure it out?

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• July 8, 2020 at 12:25 am

Other blogclanners indeed…

apprenticearmy.png

You can have this page if you’d like! Its not completely clean since I was using it for something else but I tried 😛

• Brightpaw who's birthday is tomorrow!
              July 9, 2020 at 8:04 am

Omg thanks so much ebay!❤

Bri

• July 10, 2020 at 4:44 am

Yeah no problem 🙂

• Bri the birthday blogclanner!
                  July 10, 2020 at 9:17 pm

❤❤❤

Bri

8. M0nkEyfUrPAW 2020🧸
    July 7, 2020 at 11:08 am

What time did Viperfrostpaw sleep today?😛

i see moky

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) 🐍❄️
      July 7, 2020 at 5:03 pm

viperfrostpaw slept at 2 am like she said she would XD

bow to "earthling" overlords

• Shadowcloud (Clo) Running for SW!!! <3
        July 7, 2020 at 5:06 pm

Clo went to sleep at 4:30 and then died when she had to wake up at 8:30

Moons4SW

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) 🐍❄️
          July 7, 2020 at 5:21 pm

you poor soul

bow to "earthling" overlords

• July 7, 2020 at 11:47 pm

Flame’s air conditioning died so the past two nights flame didn’t really sleep at all because she overheats easily.

🔥 💛 🌛🌛

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) 🐍❄️
              July 7, 2020 at 11:48 pm

That’s…unfortunately ironic :c

bow to "earthling" overlords

• July 7, 2020 at 11:50 pm

I suppose it is 😛 but I must have fallen asleep at some point because I did wake up at 6 when the cat knocked my fan over

🔥 💛 🌛🌛

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) 🐍❄️
                  July 7, 2020 at 11:53 pm

aw i’m sorry about your ac <3333

bow to "earthling" overlords

• July 7, 2020 at 11:57 pm

It will be missed. May it rest in peace and may the repair guys call us back soon

🔥 💛 🌛🌛

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) 🐍❄️
                      July 8, 2020 at 1:06 am

if it helps my ac is going weird as well :/ its starting to get several degrees off where it should be and doesn’t appear to be getting better so i guess we’ll see what happens

bow to "earthling" overlords

• July 10, 2020 at 4:21 am

I have bad central cooling and I sleep in the hottest den in the camp. Even with the fan I end up going to sleep at 3:00 and it’s been like this for moons. The heat over here in Illinois is outrageous…

That man is playing Galaga!

• Cheetahspark
              July 9, 2020 at 6:35 pm

cheetah has loud birds in her chimney that have been keeping her up for the past week

• M0nkEyfUrPAW 2020🧸
                July 10, 2020 at 2:27 am

ooof
                i hope they go away😛

i see moky

• July 8, 2020 at 1:07 am

CLO NOOOOOO

#ThankYouWoojin

• July 8, 2020 at 1:08 am

When did you wake uppppppppp??

#ThankYouWoojin

#ThankYouWoojin

• July 7, 2020 at 9:26 pm

I went to sleep at 8 am today 😛

le Ferncloud lover/defender 🌿☁️

• falling feather
      July 7, 2020 at 11:52 pm

what are you guys doing soooooooo late???!!??!!!

Щの𝔴! ᶠยŇ! ςᗝ𝕠𝓛!

9. July 9, 2020 at 7:02 pm

I have a question for Kate about stuff (I don’t know how to categorize it) and I don’t know where to put it……

~Sincerely
    Flurr ❄️🌨️

10. July 9, 2020 at 9:38 pm

Ok… so Kate, I was bored earlier and read your FAQ and I just reread Crookedstar’s promise. On your FAQ, I saw Mitzi, your deceased deaf cat. I want to say, I know what it feels like to lose cats. But, in Crookedstar’s prosime, Mitzi is black too. Was that on purpose?

~Sincerely
    Flurr ❄️🌨️

• Kate
      July 15, 2020 at 1:14 pm

Yes, because Mitzi was black. I’m sorry you’ve lost cats too. It’s heartbreaking.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

11. M0nkEyfUrPAW 2020🧸
    July 10, 2020 at 2:32 am

Hi mods why did you guys choose sunday to be the day when a new nta round comes out why not like wednesday or friday😛?

i see moky

• July 10, 2020 at 4:00 am

I never hosted NTA for long periods of time, but I’m pretty sure it’s because Sunday is the end/beginning (depending on where you live) of the week. Plus, the mod(s) running NTA might be busy in the middle of the week, especially if they’re in the middle of the school year!

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• M0nkEyfUrPAW 2020🧸
        July 10, 2020 at 6:40 am

ahh ok cool!

i see moky

12. Emeraldpaw who is no longer emerald fireworks that light up the sky
    July 10, 2020 at 8:47 pm

DO NOT MOD: SAVE FOR THE ULTIMATE CHEETAH WHO WAS PROPHECIED TO SAVE OUR LANDS FROM STRIFE AND TO REUNITE THE TEN KINGDOMS INTO ONE
    And aw, that looks so cute! I bet Brightpaw will love it! <333

This is for brightpaw’s birthday Birchy said i could send it here and you wouldn’t moderate it until bri’s birthday : https://imgur.com/a/UPct471
    (I sent it here because my mom doesn’t like me using email)

🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪

• Emeraldpaw who is no longer emerald fireworks that light up the sky
      July 11, 2020 at 12:03 am

Oops i think i’m to late

🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪

• Cheetahspark
        July 11, 2020 at 9:04 pm

I added it to the post, don’t worry 🙂

• Emeraldpaw who is no longer emerald fireworks that light up the sky
          July 12, 2020 at 12:33 am

🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪

13. July 11, 2020 at 9:09 pm

Could my birthday, Oct 6, and my Clanniversary, June 17th, be added to the calendar?

June 17th has passed a while ago…

am I doing this too early-

Cake alone will save our blog.