Ask Jaysnow

1453012715960Welcome to BlogClan’s newest feature. Jaysnow has been a Warriors fan since 2005. He has edited over one thousand pages on Warriors wiki, and has been on BlogClan two years now. Jaysnow has kindly offered to answer all your Warriors-related questions. Who was Snowtuft? How many kits did Mousefur have? What did the original ThunderClan camp look like? This is the page to ask and Jaysnow will reply!

He is unable to answer questions that are not canon because, if it is not written, it is not canon. However, he knows more about Warriors than most people, so if a question can be answered, Jaysnow will answer it for you here.

Just post your questions in a comment.

IMPORTANT message from Jaysnow:

None of the information found on this page may be added to the English Warriors Wiki (link here: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity ) *whatsoever*. None of this is factual and thus cannot be added. Only things that the authors themselves confirm can be added to the Warriors Wiki. I repeat, NONE of this information can be added to the Wiki.

Note: This page is focused on published books, so we ask that people avoid asking Kate or Jaysnow questions about future books or anything else unknown on this page. If you have any questions for BlogTeam (e.g. about the blog), head over to the Ask BlogTeam page!

10,345 Replies to “Ask Jaysnow”

1. Lilyflight
    December 2, 2019 at 12:51 am

1. Is the Warriors Family Tree updated? The last time I checked, Shadowsight, Lightleap, Pouncestep, Bristlefrost, Flipclaw, and Thriftear were kits, and Applepaw and Woodpaw still don’t exist.
    2. Will Berrynose become the leader of ThunderClan? It’s because Sunstar mentored Bluestar, Bluestar mentored Firestar, Firestar mentored Bramblestar, and Bramblestar mentored Berrynose. Well, Berrynose or Bramblestar will need to get another apprentice for the pattern to continue.
    3. What happened to Slash’s group? Did they all starve or die or something? Or did they end up getting captured and forced to become kittypets?

oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no

2. ~*~Spiritshadows~*~
    December 2, 2019 at 2:15 pm

Ok, random question. Sorry if this is hard for you, but when did i join? I forgot………

✨🏳️‍🌈❤🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈✨

• December 2, 2019 at 4:54 pm

As far as I can tell, AUgust 24th, 2019 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• ~*~Spiritshadows~*~
        December 3, 2019 at 1:41 pm

thanks!

✨🏳️‍🌈❤🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈✨

• Festive Fallenshadows
      December 3, 2019 at 7:56 pm

What Embix said. 🙂

6.022 x 10^23

3. Partridge in a pear tree (Pearkit)
    December 6, 2019 at 12:17 am

What if warrior cats just sat around procrastinating?

• December 6, 2019 at 6:09 pm

then I’d fit in perfectly

💗 이제 너희 하나 둘 셋 🖤

• Flashtail
      December 6, 2019 at 7:44 pm

Welp…

They would probably die in one of two ways:

1) They would die of starvation because they procrastinated on hunting patrols

2) They would die because their territory was overtaken by another Clan/rogues/foxes/badgers

• Lilyflight
        December 7, 2019 at 5:49 am

yep, unless they decided to stop time and procrastinate. No one except the clans can do anything!

oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no

4. Lilyflight
    December 7, 2019 at 7:04 pm

Do the Erins make Thornclaw go on every patrol on purpose?

oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no

• Monkeyfur
      December 8, 2019 at 1:48 pm

Hmmm I think he does get some rest!

i see moky

• Silvs
      December 21, 2019 at 7:55 pm

Thornclaw the patrol guy 😛
      But Idk if he went on every patrol

• December 22, 2019 at 2:30 am

read that like biLL nYe tHe sCiEnCe gUy

下雨天的阳光

• Silvs
          December 22, 2019 at 8:16 pm

In science sometimes we watch Bill Nye but my teacher skips the intro because she doesn’t want everyone yelling BILL NYE ThE SCIENCE GUy! All day long, but we yell it anyway 😛

5. Fern That Spots A Present Under The Tree (Spottedpaw/fern (Spotsy)
    December 7, 2019 at 7:36 pm

I need to know if I can become a warrior. I was Rainshine’s apprentice until I went inactive. I think I’ve been on for over a year. . .

♬ 𝐃.𝐉. 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐒𝐘 ♬

• Birchfoot
      December 7, 2019 at 7:38 pm

Being a warrior it just about your grade/age (high school). Only the Senior Warrior role requires you to have been on and active for a year 🙂

• Monkeyfur
      December 8, 2019 at 1:48 pm

Hmmm I thought Frosto was her apprentice.

i see moky

• December 22, 2019 at 2:31 am

Spotsy was my apprentice before Frosto! and before that, my apprentice was Spoto. and before that , i was the apprentice 😛

下雨天的阳光

6. Cottenpaw95
    December 8, 2019 at 10:33 am

Okay. I need to know if there’s ever been a cat with the prefix cotton. I am working on a fan fiction and think it’s be a great name.

I is the Lone Star Girl

• Monkeyfur
      December 8, 2019 at 1:47 pm

no there has not!

i see moky

• Cottenpaw95
        December 9, 2019 at 12:04 am

thnx i needed that. cuz one of my fan fic names is cottenflower.

I is the Lone Star Girl

• Monkeyfur
          December 9, 2019 at 6:45 am

You can still use a prefix that is in the books if you want! It doesn’t matter as long if its only a fanfic only!
          I had a OC called Spiderstrike! The prefix and suffix have been used before!

i see moky

• Cottenpaw95
            December 13, 2019 at 6:03 pm

Okay, thats really cool!

I is the Lone Star Girl

• December 9, 2019 at 4:23 pm

Honestly I don’t think so 😛 I tried looking it up but no results other than a cotton sweatshirt 😛

SrizelFTW

• Sweet Song that Echoes in Snowy Forest
        December 12, 2019 at 6:49 pm

😛

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

• Cottenpaw95
        December 16, 2019 at 12:58 pm

😂😂😂😂😂lol

I is the Lone Star Girl

7. amberfrost
    December 12, 2019 at 11:43 am

Can anyone think of a better name for Twigbranch? I still think Twigpaw’s suffix sucks (no offense Erin Hunter and Bramblestar) Maybe Twigstorm?
    Twigfrost? Twig… GAD THIS IS HARD

~ σк вσσмєя σк вσσмєя ~

• December 13, 2019 at 5:07 pm

Honestly? It seriously isn’t that bad, and a twig and a branch are different things when you actually do some research on it (which I have done because people consistently insist the opposite). Personally I would’ve liked a name change to Oakbranch, to signal Twig growing into a twig to a tree. I get people wanting Twigshade but honestly while it sounds good it doesn’t suit her personality well

Daffiolet tho

• December 13, 2019 at 7:43 pm

Twigflower maybe? That’s always been one of my favorite names I made up 😛 Twigleaf?

But honestly I like Twigbranch’s suffix and it’s meaning and I wouldn’t want it to change 😛 She’s made unique by that suffix because I don’t think another cat ever had it.

SrizelFTW

• December 13, 2019 at 10:03 pm

Yes Twigstorm is cool. I also dislike the suffix. I know it has a reason and a cool story behind it, but it just doesn’t sound nice to me 🙂 I like Twigleaf, Twigpool and Twigfur (They all roll off the tongue nicely I think). Overall, I think Twig is kinda a hard prefix to find a nice suffix for.

Extraterrestrial Earthworm

• 🎄Monkey Singing on Christmas Trees🎄
        December 14, 2019 at 4:55 am

OOO Twigstorm would have been a great name! It relates to her personality!

i see moky

• Lilyflight is Lilyflight today and tomorrow
      December 14, 2019 at 5:58 am

Twigbranch sounds ok to me *gets ready to be attacked*.
      But if there was a better name for Twigbranch, I think it should be Twigsky (In honor of SkyClan) But her name does mean she grew from a tiny twig into a branch. Bramblestar explained.

oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no

• Secret Gift Potato shhhhh 🌸(Blueflower)💙
      December 17, 2019 at 4:54 pm

I like the meaning behind, and it’s grown on me! (ha) Maybe Twigshine? It’s like Violetshine and it matches her shining/sweet personality!

8. Lilyflight is Lilyflight today and tomorrow
    December 14, 2019 at 7:50 pm

Why did the Erins kill off Snowkit to get Speckletail into the Elder’s den? Why can’t they just make Snowkit a medicine cat apprentice and Speckletail realizes she is too old and retires to the elder’s den?

oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no

• Flashtail
      December 16, 2019 at 5:12 am

Well if they’d done that, that wouldn’t have left room for Cinderpelt to take on Leafpool as an apprentice when she came along. I also think they kinda did it to prove that clan cats are never truly safe, not even in their own camp.

• Silvs
      December 21, 2019 at 7:56 pm

The only reason I have is they killed Snowkit for the drama

9. Lilyflight is Lilyflight today and tomorrow
    December 15, 2019 at 3:54 am

Do you think at least part of this is reasonable?
    In TPB, the protagonist was Firestar, and only Firestar. He has two kits, Leafpool and Squirrelflight, who becomes the protagonists, along with Brambleclaw, of TNP. Leafpool has three kits, Hollyleaf, Jayfeather, and Lionblaze, who become protagonists of Po3. Firestar does have kin, Cloudtail, so I guess the new OoTS protagonists are reasonable, Dovewing and Ivypool. In AvOS, Bramblestar and Squirrelflight have 2 kits, one of them being Alderheart, protagonist of AVoS, along with Violetshine and Twigbranch. Ivypool gave birth to 3 kits, one of them being Bristlefrost, Dovewing also has 3 kits, one of them being Shadowsight, and Violetshine gave birth to Rootpaw, and all three of them are protagonists of TBC.
    So for the 8th Arc, I think Bramblestar and Leafstar would be dead, and possibly Mistystar. If Berrystar becomes leader, then we can have three protagonists, from ThunderClan, WindClan, and SkyClan. Berrystar is going to be the Antagonist, while the ThunderClan protagonist, who might be Twigbranch’s kit, will do some stuff under his leadership. The SkyClan
    protagonist might be Rootpaw and Bristlefrost’s kit, if they have kits. The WindClan protagonist is going to come out of nowhere, or be a decedent of Crowfeather.

oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no

• December 15, 2019 at 4:05 am

ooooooh idk but i think those ones in the first paragraph you mentioned should be on purpose, but not sure of the second paragraph, since i haven’t read lost stars yet.

open a window you're too hot

• Flashtail
      December 16, 2019 at 5:17 am

SPOILERS FOR LOST STARS

Hmmmm i would be careful what you say about Lost Stars here since it’s not a spoiler page…make sure you give a spoiler alert at the beginning of your post (like I did above) for those who haven’t read it yet…

10. GalaxySpirit
    December 21, 2019 at 2:05 am

Do you know when Veil Of Shadows will come out? And the book after it, and the book after the book after it?

A New Star, For A New Year

• December 21, 2019 at 12:06 pm

Veil Of Shadows should come out around April 2020 along with two other books. 🙂 I don’t think the other books you mentioned have been announced yet.

*σн sнσω үσυяsεℓғ!*

• Lilyflight is Lilyflight today and tomorrow
      December 21, 2019 at 10:33 pm

April 4, 2020 I think, along with Mothwing’s Secret, Tree’s Roots, and Pebbleshine’s kits.

oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no

11. Pearkit
    December 22, 2019 at 5:27 am

1) How do you get to the Hazlepage? (Probably won’t be answered)
    2)What is the password to the ember den? (Probably won’t be answered either.)

WARNING: 6TH GRADE INCOMING

• December 22, 2019 at 6:08 am

There are two ways to get to the Hazelpage: one is by clicking the link in the recent purrs or by typing “/the-hazelpage” at the end of the blog’s homepage’s url 🙂

As for the second question, that’s a puzzle for you to figure out! You can start solving it by clicking the link in my name 😉

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• 🎄Monkey Singing on Christmas Trees🎄
      December 22, 2019 at 9:24 am

Oof I tried to find it to the ember den but it is so complicated😜
      but of course your questions would be answered! 🙂

i see moky

12. Pearkit
    December 23, 2019 at 12:01 am

Do you want an avocado?

WARNING: 6TH GRADE INCOMING

• December 23, 2019 at 12:36 am

no thanks 😛

💗 이제 너희 하나 둘 셋 🖤

• GalaxySpirit
      December 23, 2019 at 12:42 am

Don’t mind if I do <3

A New Star, For A New Year

13. December 23, 2019 at 12:59 am

Uh, I know that there’s a very complicated password to the emberden, but where exactly is the emberden?

Must Sleep