Ask Jaysnow

1453012715960Welcome to BlogClan’s newest feature. Jaysnow has been a Warriors fan since 2005. He has edited over one thousand pages on Warriors wiki, and has been on BlogClan two years now. Jaysnow has kindly offered to answer all your Warriors-related questions. Who was Snowtuft? How many kits did Mousefur have? What did the original ThunderClan camp look like? This is the page to ask and Jaysnow will reply!

He is unable to answer questions that are not canon because, if it is not written, it is not canon. However, he knows more about Warriors than most people, so if a question can be answered, Jaysnow will answer it for you here.

Just post your questions in a comment.

IMPORTANT message from Jaysnow:

None of the information found on this page may be added to the English Warriors Wiki (link here: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity ) *whatsoever*. None of this is factual and thus cannot be added. Only things that the authors themselves confirm can be added to the Warriors Wiki. I repeat, NONE of this information can be added to the Wiki.

Note: This page is focused on published books, so we ask that people avoid asking Kate or Jaysnow questions about future books or anything else unknown on this page. If you have any questions for BlogTeam (e.g. about the blog), head over to the Ask BlogTeam page!

9,575 Replies to “Ask Jaysnow”

1. Silver Speaker
    February 11, 2020 at 2:25 am

Hmmm… I changed my profile picture but it’s still this cat… did I do something wrong or does it just take a while?

I wish I were a medicine cat!!

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🥀 (Peb the Gryffindor)
      February 11, 2020 at 2:57 pm

No it happened to me when I first tried. 😛 You just have to try again 😛

Did you upload the file and did the picture show up? Did you scroll all the way down and click the save button?

Good luck 😀

So what?

• Dovestream needs a mentor
        February 11, 2020 at 7:27 pm

Hi pebblepaw!
        It’s been a while since i was here…
        How are ya?

2. Blazesoul
    February 11, 2020 at 10:28 pm

Which book of The New Prophecy did Cinderpelt die in?

Thanks!

3. Silvs
    February 12, 2020 at 12:00 am

How many series is going to be after the broken code? Or is it going to be the last one,😭

4. Mouseheart
    February 13, 2020 at 2:22 am

Why did Honeyfern die? Don’t you think that it was a bit…. Unfair?

• Lightpaw
      February 13, 2020 at 3:47 am

With a clan as big as thunderclan cats are bound to die from things like snake bites, should logically happen more instead of just when the plot demands it

like a rolling stone

5. Frosted Moona (Moonpaw(leap))
    February 13, 2020 at 6:01 pm

How did the myth of Tigerclan, Leapordclan, and Lionclan come to be? My guess is that this group of cats, that grew into the clans and the tribe, were around for thousands of years, and were able to travel in such a way that they encountered lions, tigers, and leopards, and named them such. Now, I thought about how the word “clan” didn’t come into play until Graywing’s death, but perhaps these cats were using “clan” before, but it stopped becoming a usual word at some point, like how we rarely, at least in the US, say things like whom, ‘twas, fortnight, and other things, but instead substitute them for other words. Or, maybe these super ancient cats were calling them groups, like “group of lions” and stuff. Then, when the word “clan” became popular, it was changed to “Lionclan” , “Tigerclan” and so on. The facts probably got twisted over the centuries, since it was obviously never recorded, and was passed on from queens to their kits, and mentors to their apprentices. By the current time in the timeline, these clans were morphed into the stuff of legend, even their existence debated, because the cats who were alive to see the real Lionclan, Tigerclan, and Leapardclan are far forgotten and faded. The much more boring alternative, however, is that some queens needed an interesting story to tell their kits and made this up. What are your ideas?

• Silvs
      February 14, 2020 at 2:45 am

It’s funny how I asked you this at school and you made this long of a comment for the question 😛

• Frosted Moona (Moonpaw(leap))
        February 14, 2020 at 12:56 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm😛

• Cheetahspark
      February 16, 2020 at 5:31 pm

what I wanna know is when we’ll hear of a cheetahclan

• Cheetahspark
          February 17, 2020 at 3:11 am

rise, my army

• February 17, 2020 at 4:50 am

may i join great cheet0

hecc no bro bro

• Cheetahspark
              February 17, 2020 at 4:19 pm

yes we can always use more minions

• Mapledrift
                February 17, 2020 at 9:01 pm

can i join

• Cheetahspark
                  February 23, 2020 at 12:59 am

as long as you respect my superiority

• Mapledrift
                    February 23, 2020 at 4:42 pm

• Cheetahspark
                      February 24, 2020 at 12:21 am

then perish

• Brambleheart is Running for SW
                    February 23, 2020 at 5:31 pm

May I join too? XD

Try me, Beyonce.

• Cheetahspark
                      February 24, 2020 at 12:22 am

everyone can join. except for maple and those who dare to disrespect me.

• ❄️ Moonspirit | Moons ❄️
            February 24, 2020 at 1:02 am

Can I join the Cheetah cult?

6. G
    February 13, 2020 at 6:14 pm

7. Dewfeather
    February 14, 2020 at 1:35 am

When will the allegiances be updated? I have been checking every day to see my name 😁

I own a book company
    Hey

• Kat
      February 14, 2020 at 6:22 am

soon.

Be excellent to each other.

8. Blazesoul
    February 15, 2020 at 12:47 am

What color are Redtail’s eyes?

• Silver Speaker
      February 15, 2020 at 1:40 am

Amber

I wish I were a medicine cat!!

• Blazesoul
        February 15, 2020 at 2:46 pm

Thank you, Silver Speaker.

• Cottonkit is slowly changing her name to Grainkit
      February 22, 2020 at 4:54 am

Interesting

💠A snowy cat💠

9. IvyStream
    February 15, 2020 at 10:12 pm

This doesn’t Have To Do With Warriors But I’ve Always Wondered…
    When You Post A Comment, What Is The Website Thingy For?

• Kat
      February 16, 2020 at 1:21 am

literally no reason. just optional.

Be excellent to each other.

• February 17, 2020 at 7:11 pm

A link to something like your blog.

*awkward silence*

10. Gingerpaw/drift
    February 16, 2020 at 4:06 pm

When SkyClan came back to the lake territories, did SkyClan’s StarClan join with StarClan?

• IvyStream
      February 16, 2020 at 5:31 pm

*Head Spins*
      I Think So, But They Have Their Own Dark Forest Because I Think SkyWatcher Went To The Joined StarClan

• Turtlepaw/ dapple used to ship Blackstar and Russetfur, but then stated shipping Blackstar and Sol, then realized Tallpoppy exists, so now what?
      February 16, 2020 at 6:54 pm

I think so.

• Silvs
      February 17, 2020 at 2:24 pm

My best bet is yes because what use will the SkyClan Starclan be if SkyClan is in the lake territory?

11. IvyStream
    February 17, 2020 at 2:54 am

How do you copy links for secret roleplay pages? I’m Sorry My Brain Cannot Process This Yet

12. IvyStream ~Ivy Gal~ •Ivy Floating Down The Stream•
    February 17, 2020 at 4:20 am

Why are all of my comments disappearing?
    I Seem To Only Be Able To Replay This Past Day.
    Maybe I’m Just Being Dumb I Dunno

• Kat
      February 17, 2020 at 5:34 am

Not sure. Either still in moderation, or some of the pages where you had commented ate the comments bc the pages are gettin full.

Be excellent to each other.

• Cottonkit is slowly changing her name to Grainkit
      February 22, 2020 at 4:55 am

Not just you. It happened to me too

💠A snowy cat💠

13. Silvs
    February 17, 2020 at 2:28 pm

Can a mod change Silversnow’s Clanniversary to Silverpaw’s Clanniversary?