Ask Jaysnow

1453012715960Welcome to BlogClan’s newest feature. Jaysnow has been a Warriors fan since 2005. He has edited over one thousand pages on Warriors wiki, and has been on BlogClan two years now. Jaysnow has kindly offered to answer all your Warriors-related questions. Who was Snowtuft? How many kits did Mousefur have? What did the original ThunderClan camp look like? This is the page to ask and Jaysnow will reply!

He is unable to answer questions that are not canon because, if it is not written, it is not canon. However, he knows more about Warriors than most people, so if a question can be answered, Jaysnow will answer it for you here.

Just post your questions in a comment.

IMPORTANT message from Jaysnow:

None of the information found on this page may be added to the English Warriors Wiki (link here: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity ) *whatsoever*. None of this is factual and thus cannot be added. Only things that the authors themselves confirm can be added to the Warriors Wiki. I repeat, NONE of this information can be added to the Wiki.

Note: This page is focused on published books, so we ask that people avoid asking Kate or Jaysnow questions about future books or anything else unknown on this page. If you have any questions for BlogTeam (e.g. about the blog), head over to the Ask BlogTeam page!

10,641 Replies to “Ask Jaysnow”

1. Brillig
    July 17, 2020 at 10:37 pm

Are kits sat vigil for? Flickerkit was, but Hollykit, Ferncloud’s daughter, wasn’t.

I miss Leafpool

2. Brillig
    July 19, 2020 at 8:24 pm

What’s with all the journey-related articles, quizzes, and art on the Warriors website?

I miss Leafpool

• Brightpaw°
      July 20, 2020 at 1:03 am

There are a lot of journeys in warrior cats, and also sometimes the website focuses on specific themes for a while such as journeys. But apart from that journeys have just always been a big thing in warriors.

Bri ❤🌞

• Brillig
        July 20, 2020 at 11:39 pm

Maybe there’s a journey coming up soon? (Graystripe’s Vow, anyone?)

I miss Leafpool

• July 24, 2020 at 8:13 pm

Each week to month, there’s a different theme on the website, where they cover a different topic.

That man is playing Galaga!

• Brillig
        July 24, 2020 at 9:15 pm

Oh. Thanks.

• July 24, 2020 at 11:04 pm

Each month, the website does a different theme. Last month, it was forgiveness (mostly with Bluestar and Leafpool). Previous themes have been cats outside the clans, different religions (StarClan, the Tribe of Endless Hunting, Ghosts, etc.), I think one month it was prophecies, and so on. Hope this clears it up! 🙂

卄乇ㄚ

• Brillig
        July 26, 2020 at 2:56 pm

Thanks.

3. Brillig
    July 19, 2020 at 9:53 pm

Why did Firestar apprentice Lionblaze to Ashfur if he knew Ashfur and Squirrelflight had issues? I mean, nobody knew Ashfur was THAT far gone, but surely he should have realized that apprenticing to Ashfur the son of the cat who rejected him and the cat she rejected him for was maybe not the best idea?
    Also, Ashfur wanted to cause Squirrelflight pain by killing her kits, right? Why didn’t he do anything during Lionblaze’s entire apprenticeship? He could have just pushed him off a cliff or something!
    P.S. Hello moderators! Please state your opinion on my questions if you have one!

I miss Leafpool

4. Brillig
    July 19, 2020 at 9:54 pm

Was Sleekwhisker involved in Dawnpelt’s death?
    Also, that part in River of Fire when she tries to kill Tawnypelt and Rowanclaw/star……these are her own grandparents!! What is wrong with her?!

I miss Leafpool

5. Brillig
    July 19, 2020 at 9:55 pm

In Bramblestar’s Storm, Dawnpelt was expecting kits. Who are they? They’d be too old to be Juniperclaw, Strikestone, and Sleekwhisker, right?
    P.S. Hi moderators!

I miss Leafpool

6. Brillig
    July 19, 2020 at 10:38 pm

I wasn’t sure where to put this, so I’ll just put it here. Maybe the moderators (Hi!) will delete it or copy and paste it (if that’s a thing here) if it shouldn’t be on this page.
    So I just found out that the next Super Edition will be about Leopardstar. And I’m like, “Why?”
    The recent Super Editions have been important to the current plot, like Tigerheart’s Shadow, Squirrelflight’s Hope, and Graystripe’s Vow (I assume). Well, not Crowfeather’s Trial, but it brought some closure.
    The older Super Editions were about the lives of important cats from earlier in the series, like Bluestar and Tallstar.
    Now we have this Leopardstar one. Leopardstar died in Fading Echoes, so it can’t have to do with the current plot. And we know about her life. We had that in Crookedstar’s Promise, didn’t we? What’s going to be in this one that’s so important?
    Not to say that I won’t want to read it. I’m just wondering.

I miss Leafpool

7. Brillig
    July 19, 2020 at 10:39 pm

Do medicine cat remedies work in real life?
    NOTE: I am not going to try them out on my pet cat, mostly because I don’t have a pet cat, so don’t worry. I’m just curious.

I miss Leafpool

• July 20, 2020 at 9:19 pm

I think some of them are edible, but I don’t know if they work.

Yes, that was you I just ate

• Ambixie knows herbs
        July 21, 2020 at 9:54 am

I think thyme works, yeah 🙂

• July 24, 2020 at 6:31 pm

Apparently Vicky got some from an old English book by Nicholas Culpeper

Whovians click my name!

• Fernkit • Fern that Bends in the Breeze
      July 26, 2020 at 6:32 am

Yes, some of them work, but they are outdated, coming from an old book.
      The Erins pressure you do NOT use these remedies on your cat or any animal, not even humans. They will likely cause to pain and in the worst cases death. So I say again, don’t ever use them, a vet is a better option, or a pharmacist/doctor/similar.

I said no.

• Icepelt who was formerly Icesplash
      July 29, 2020 at 9:53 am

Catmint works, idk about the rest

8. July 19, 2020 at 11:54 pm

How many kits did Mousefur have?

🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪

9. Brillig
    July 20, 2020 at 11:41 pm

Is there a place I can write random Warriors observations?

I miss Leafpool

• July 20, 2020 at 11:53 pm

The tavern works for all sorts of things, but there isn’t a specific spot to do that.

Bri ❤🌞

• sunni
      July 21, 2020 at 7:01 am

it depends on the random thought. if it were about a ship then you should put it on the shipping discussion page, and if you had a thought about something more random, like how mistystar is basically immortal, then maybe the tavern.

• Brillig
      July 23, 2020 at 11:34 pm

Thank you.

I miss Leafpool

10. Ambixie feels confuzzled
    July 21, 2020 at 9:53 am

Why is it called ask Jaysnow when Jaysnow doesn’t answer the questions?

• July 21, 2020 at 3:17 pm

Because he used to! Jaysnow isn’t very active anymore on this page. I suppose life just got in the way 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

11. July 23, 2020 at 5:37 pm

Hey Jaysnow if you are on here, if not anyone else can answer.
    What book does Firestar die in?

Mah name is clickable

12. Brillig
    July 23, 2020 at 11:36 pm

How old are Rootspring and Needleclaw? They became apprentices in LS, and already became warriors in VoS. It’s not like there were big time gaps between books or anything. I feel like they’re nine moons old.

I miss Leafpool

• July 24, 2020 at 8:25 pm

Code-y words:
      [code]words you want to be code-y[/code]
      Words look like this
      Bold words:
      [b]words you want to be bold[/b]
      Words look like this

Crossed out words:

[strike]words you want to be crossed out[/strike]
      Looks like this.

Italicization:
      [i]Words you want to be italicized[/i] Looks like this.
      And instead of [. and. ], use brackets.
      Star Wars is awesome

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Is NOT On Craiglist >:C (Viperfrostpaw) 🐍❄️
        July 24, 2020 at 8:30 pm

quick note that brackets are these: < >

also known as greater and lesser signs

bow to "earthling" overlords