Ask the Experts

We know you’ve all got some Warriors-related questions you need answered. Who was Snowtuft? How many kits did Mousefur have? What did the original ThunderClan camp look like?

If so, this is the page to ask!

We’ve dusted away some leaves and made a home in this part of BlogClan territory for you to ask these kinds of questions. We’re positive there will be an expert hanging around here with the answers you seek.

Just remember: if it is not written, it is not canon.

Feel free to post your questions in a comment below, and wait for your answer!

This page is focused on published books, so we ask that people avoid asking questions about future books or anything else unknown on this page. Kate will not answer questions about future storylines on this page – no exceptions, we’re afraid to say!

If you have any questions about BlogClan rather than Warriors, you probably want to head over to the BlogTeam Den, where members of BlogTeam will be happy to answer your questions and offer help!

Notify of
Winterpaw
Winterpaw
August 24, 2016 6:54 pm

Cool. Uh hi Jaysnow…I’m not really sure what to ask.

Well, recently all of the upcoming books have been fast, like the covers and titles and blurbs are all our quickly.

Did they always be this fast? Or was the news for new books slowgoing?

August 24, 2016 7:33 pm
Reply to  Winterpaw

Yeah, that’s understandable. If you’re up to date with the books, like me….

No, news for blurbs and such have always been this fast.

I remember Power of Three’s blurbs came out particularly fast.

Winterpaw
Winterpaw
August 25, 2016 3:37 am
Reply to  Winterpaw

OMGOMGOMGOMG

I WAS THE VERY FIRST COMMENTOR ON A WHOLE NEW PAGE ON THE NEW BLOG AAA

And thanks. I haven’t been a Warriors fan for over five years so I don’t really know. I only found it in 2012 (and glad I did)

I’ve seen you around before, mostly my thoughts being I was utterly, purely, forever in love with your name 😛

Fernrustle
Fernrustle
August 24, 2016 6:57 pm

Jaysnow,
How did Sandstorm die in “The Apprentice’s Quest?”

Emberpaw (Emberfang)
Emberpaw (Emberfang)
August 24, 2016 7:15 pm
Reply to  Fernrustle

I’m not Jaysnow, but according to the Wiki, Sandstorm died from her infected wound.

August 24, 2016 7:33 pm

Thank you, Emberpaw!

Shadowpaw (Shadowdapple)
Shadowpaw (Shadowdapple)
August 24, 2016 8:02 pm
Reply to  Jaysnow

Yeah, I actually read the book too. Sandstorm died how she lived! Stubborn and determined! ;(

Emberdawn
Emberdawn
August 24, 2016 7:07 pm

You probably can’t answer this since there was no clear answer in the books (but Imma try anyways :P), but how does the reincarnation process work?

August 24, 2016 7:35 pm
Reply to  Emberdawn

Alright. Well, the one with Cinderheart/Cinderpelt was tricky. In The Last Hope, it seemed more like possession, because Cinderpelt’s ghost left Cinderheart’s body. If it was reincarnation, Cinderheart would be Cinderpelt, just in another body. Which wasn’t the case. But that’s just my two cents.

Kate probably knows.

Shadowpaw (Shadowdapple)
Shadowpaw (Shadowdapple)
August 24, 2016 8:01 pm

Jaysnow,
We’re Antpelt and Beetlewhisker ever loyal to the Dark Forest? Why don’t they get to go to StarClan if they actually didn’t know The Dark Forest’s true purpose.

August 24, 2016 8:48 pm

Hi Shadowpaw!

Beetlewhisker wasn’t. He died trying to escape once he realized their true plans. Remember in The Last Hope? Vicky confirmed he went to StarClan, although he’s in the TAS and TAQ allegiances. xD

Antpelt, on the other hand, was loyal to the Dark Forest even when he figured out what their plans were. That’s why he’s residing there as of now. And probably forever.

Shadowpaw (Shadowdapple)
Shadowpaw (Shadowdapple)
August 26, 2016 8:33 pm
Reply to  Jaysnow

Oh. Man, I sorta liked Antpelt.

Jayfrost
Jayfrost
August 26, 2016 10:13 pm
Reply to  Jaysnow

Actually, Ivypool killed his spirit again, so he’s not there anymore.

BlogTeam Administrator

Russetflame
Russetflame
August 24, 2016 8:50 pm

Jaysnow, does Whitestorm have any kits? (By the way, it’s great that you’re doing this!)

Russetfeather
Russetfeather
August 24, 2016 9:52 pm
Reply to  Russetflame

Oh my gosh another Russet! I haven’t seen you before! Yay! And just to interject it says on the wiki that Sorreltail, Rainwhisker, and Sootfur are his kits.

Russetflame
Russetflame
August 24, 2016 10:37 pm
Reply to  Russetfeather

Thank you for answering 😀 (Russet is pretty uncommon now that I think about it, haha)

Mistlepaw (Misty)
Mistlepaw (Misty)
August 24, 2016 10:16 pm
Reply to  Russetflame

I WILL TAKE OVER JAYSNOW MWAHHAHA(jk not really)

He had Rainwhisker, Sootfur, and Sorreltail with Willowpelt.

August 24, 2016 10:39 pm
Reply to  Russetflame

Hi Russetflame!

He fathered Sootfur, Rainwhisker, and Sorreltail.

Thanks! 😀

I just wanted to help Kate out.

Sundance
Sundance
August 24, 2016 9:29 pm

Are you a member of any other Warriors related sites, Jaysnow? Like the wikia??? 😀

August 24, 2016 10:41 pm
Reply to  Sundance

Hi, Sundance!

I occasionally go onto this site: http://wcrpforums.com/board/3/cats

I was a longtime member of the Warrior Cats Official Message Boards before they shut down a few weeks ago.

Russetfeather
Russetfeather
August 24, 2016 9:55 pm

This is more of a speculative question but do you believe that Crowfeather really loved Nightcloud and Breezepelt? I believe he did but not as much as he had lived Leafpool/was unhappy with how his life had turned out so was taking it out on Breezepelt.

Mistlepaw (Misty)
Mistlepaw (Misty)
August 24, 2016 10:17 pm

I HAS A VERY IMPORTS QUESTION

WHAT IS DOVESTUPID’S REAL EYE COLOR?(sorry, I am extremely biased against Dovewing :p)

Wollow/Wollowtar of TpyoClan/Willowpaw
Wollow/Wollowtar of TpyoClan/Willowpaw
August 24, 2016 10:31 pm

I think it’s pale gold, each of the authors imagined it differently.

August 24, 2016 10:39 pm

Hi, Mistlepaw!

Ah, gotcha. I’m fine with her myself, but idk.

Dovewing’s eye color is blue.

The Raven does not celebrate Halloween so if you were expecting a new Halloweeny nickname then prepare to be disappointed (Raven || Ravenpaw/thorn)
December 25, 2019 10:04 pm

it’s green now

never ask 'who are you?'

Sunnystripe
Sunnystripe
August 24, 2016 10:32 pm

Thank you for doing this, Jaysnow! If I ever have a question about Warriors, I’ll be sure to ask you! 🙂

August 24, 2016 10:40 pm
Reply to  Sunnystripe

No problem! Just glad to help Kate out!

Dewpaw/feather
Dewpaw/feather
August 24, 2016 11:01 pm

Hey Jaysnow!
So, exactly how does Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and Dovewing being reincarnated mountain cats work?

August 24, 2016 11:08 pm
Reply to  Dewpaw/feather

Hi Dewpaw!

Er….*sweats subtely* um, well, I don’t know. That’s really complicated. My brain gets twisted in knots just thinking about the subject. Well, when Lion’s Roar and Dove’s Wing died, they probably became ghosts in The Tribe of Endless Hunting until it was time for them to be born again?

And Jay’s Wing just confuses me. I think he died on the journey to the mountains, and he was reincarnated as Jayfeather seasons upon seasons later.

Breezepaw/shade
Breezepaw/shade
August 24, 2016 11:01 pm

Hey Jaysnow, this is a kinda personalish question, who is your favorite deputy/leader?

August 24, 2016 11:10 pm

Hi, Breezepaw!

Little trivial questions like this are fine.

My favorite deputy…hm. I’m not sure. Maybe Crookedjaw.

Favorite leader? Well, from Dawn of the Clans, that’s Riverstar, but after that, I liked Bluestar a lot.

Breezepaw/shade
Breezepaw/shade
August 24, 2016 11:58 pm
Reply to  Jaysnow

Cool. I like Riverstar a lot too.

Dawnflower
Dawnflower
August 24, 2016 11:03 pm

Hi Jaysnow,
Do you know if Fallen Leaves and Hollyleaf become mates in Starclan?
I MUST KNOWWWWWWWWWWWW XD

August 24, 2016 11:13 pm
Reply to  Dawnflower

Hi, Dawnflower!

Well, this one is tricky. I think this is the reason why Kate tends to not like answering non-canon questions. Different authors have given multiple different answers.

“Kate Cary confirmed on her Twitter that Hollyleaf and Fallen Leaves did love one another, and if they met in StarClan, they would be mates. She had earlier confirmed, however, that Fallen Leaves and Hollyleaf did indeed meet again in StarClan. However, Vicky has said on multiple occasions that Hollyleaf and Fallen Leaves are not mates.”

So, different authors have said different things. I don’t know.

August 24, 2016 11:25 pm
Reply to  Jaysnow

However, this leaves room for your imagination to come up with an answer! You can believe whatever you want!

Ah, the beauty of head-canons.

Frostflower
Frostflower
August 25, 2016 12:09 am

Hi Jaysnow! 🙂

Do you know who Blue Whisker’s kits are? They were never mentioned so I’m not sure you would know…

Thanks!
-Frosty

August 25, 2016 12:53 am
Reply to  Frostflower

Hi Frostflower!

Blue Whisker had 3 kits, which I’m sure you know, but their names were never mentioned.

However, a novella coming out in April called “Thunder’s Echo”, could take place after “Moth Flight’s Vision”, so we may find out!

Stay tuned.

Frostflower/ Browniestorm
Frostflower/ Browniestorm
August 25, 2016 2:31 am
Reply to  Jaysnow

Ooh, good to know! Thank you for answering! 😀

Mistlepaw (Misty)
Mistlepaw (Misty)
August 26, 2016 12:56 am
Reply to  Jaysnow

But Thunder already received his leader name as Thunderstar in Moth Flight’s Vision. Wouldn’t that make it Thunderstar’s Echo? Or is it just a book from his early life?

Jayfrost
Jayfrost
August 26, 2016 12:58 am

…you know, that is an excellent point. O.o I didn’t think of that. I’m pretty sure it’s confirmed to be set after MFV, but I have no idea then why it’s called Thunder’s Echo rather than Thunderstar’s Echo. Huh.

BlogTeam Administrator

August 26, 2016 2:57 am
Reply to  Jayfrost

You know it could be a typo. I see no reason why they should give Thunderstar a novella that takes place at the same time as MFV.

Jayfrost
Jayfrost
August 26, 2016 3:08 am
Reply to  Jaysnow

Not at the same time as, after.

BlogTeam Administrator

August 26, 2016 3:11 am
Reply to  Jayfrost

That’s what I’m trying to prove. Thunder could just be a typo. HarperCollins Ian the best at catching inconsistencies.

Jayfrost
Jayfrost
August 26, 2016 3:19 am
Reply to  Jaysnow

*shrugs*

BlogTeam Administrator

1 2 3 175

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch