BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current fursona, please submit a new form so that Jayfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

12,077 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. November 28, 2018 at 7:41 am

I’m running for senior warrior ! Yay !!!!
    Soo here are the reasons !

– I try to be as active as school will let me
    – I often greet new members and help answer any questions I can
    – If I think I can give good advice on the hug page I always will
    – I have run the Tests Roleplay and am currently running the Divided Society Roleplay
    – I am currently writing Naturns and may continue at some point if I have the motivation
    – If anyone needs any help I will give it
    – I am on the live chat as often as I can be, and have been to a few gatherings
    – Not 100% sure on this one but I think me and moon started the vouch nagger thing ?
    -I’ve participated in secret Santa and will be helping to finish last minute gifts this year

So yeah umm vouch for me or something 😛

And if you can think of any other reasons to vouch just tell me because I have no idea for anything else
    And you can be a vouch nagger if you like !
    But yeah I’m not sure how W this this works 😛

Oh and if you don’t know what my actual blog name is it’s Maplepaw or Mapledrift

Here’s the people who have vouched :
    Marrowfrost !
    Bramb I think 😛

Yeah ! If you want to be a vouch nagger go for it !

Somewhere that’s Green

2. Thistletooth whos napping under the christmas tree
    November 28, 2018 at 5:57 pm

Hi, I’m Thistletooth and i’m running for senior warrior
    Here’s some reasons you should vouch

1. I’m active everyday, even if I’m just stalking
    Well depending on school

2. I’ve read every warriors book

3. I love writing warriors fan fics

4. Becoming a warrior was my greatest dream ever since I joined and becoming an SW would make my day

5. I’ve been reading warriors since third grade and still read them, i’m as old as the warriors series (well is several months older)

Those are some reasons why you should vouch
    Thanks

a thistle

3. Nutpaw
    November 29, 2018 at 1:18 am

Hi guys, Nutpaw here. I’m looking for a mentor. Even if YOU don’t want to be my mentor, can you point me in the right direction to find one? Thanks!

• ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
      November 30, 2018 at 10:35 pm

Just post a comment asking Cheetah to put you on her list. She is in charge of posting a list of available apprentices and mentors every week or two. 🙂

An available apprentice!

• 🎄Cheetah Hiding in Sparkly Christmas Tree🎄
      December 1, 2018 at 2:53 pm

You’re on my list 😉

Spidey4SW

4. Littlefang is finished with the Storm arc and is logged off at bedtime
    November 29, 2018 at 4:46 am

To Badgerflight

I have already made the form for you to be my mentor😁 sorry if you didn’t see me much, I was working on the last of the first story arc of Littlefang’s Era, due to that work, I had limited time for else where. I now have 4ish days of less work with chapter 23 done, sorry that I missed everything else here, I am on almost everyday working. I didn’t forget you.

5. November 29, 2018 at 5:22 pm

I would like to vouch for you. You seem very able to be a SW. Great job!

Spotsy is coffee-ready!

• Pumpkin SpICY Latte
      November 30, 2018 at 12:14 am

Popping in to say you can only vouch if you’ve been a BlogClan member for at least two months. 🙂

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• November 30, 2018 at 5:10 pm

I ahve were to i go

Spotsy is coffee-ready!

• November 30, 2018 at 6:11 pm

I have been on for at least two months. How do I vouch?

Spotsy is coffee-ready!

• Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
          December 8, 2018 at 9:25 pm

You have to have been active on the blog for two full months; right now, you’ve only been active for one full month (November). When January comes around, you’ll be eligible to vouch for senior warriors!

There’s a link to a vouching form on the allegiances’s page, so just click it and follow the instructions!

Writer, photographer, mod

• Frosted Gingerbread
            December 8, 2018 at 10:02 pm

Wait, can I vouch? I joined Oct 4

• Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
              December 8, 2018 at 10:54 pm

Writer, photographer, mod

• December 9, 2018 at 2:49 am

Ummm well I forgot when I started. It was sometime in October. Maybe a week or two before Halloween?

• Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
              December 11, 2018 at 4:41 am

You joined the day before Halloween, actually, but just to be safe, wait until January before you start vouching!

Writer, photographer, mod

• Thistletooth whos napping under the christmas tree
      November 30, 2018 at 1:23 am

Thanks. What Icy said you can vouch unless you’ve been on here for two months. I’m sure I’ll still be running for senior warrior in two months, you can vouch for me then 🙂

a thistle

6. November 30, 2018 at 3:25 am

Ay I’m Jasminepaw/breeze (Jazzy) and I am running for SW!
    Or I can walk… nah, that’s a running joke.
    -I used to be, and now continue that, of being on BlogClan every day
    -I consider myself very dedicated to the Blog
    -I’ve created multiple blog memes
    -I’m on the discord, wiki and main blog. And fairly active on all of them
    -I’ve been on the blog for a year and a half (duh… 😛 )
    -According to Goldi and Icy, I believe, I’m awesome ( I asked one day what some of my reasons to vouch should be and they said that)
    -I don’t know if this is a reason but I’ve changed my name six times 😛
    -I participate in as many games/blogwide things as I can
    – I’ve written a few fanfictions (though none survived on the blog but Midnight survived irl)
    -When I’m on the hug page i try to be as comforting as possible
    – I grow plants and according to Flo plants are pure and beautiful (this isn’t a legit reson tho 😛 )
    – I was so active that I could maintain 18 characters in The Tests Roleplay and some how manage to not get them all confused (According to Maple)
    – I write poetry a lot, and according to Wist everyone says I’m good at it (but seriously I’m not 😛 )
    – I basically live in BlogClan; it is my second home with my second family. Being an SW would mean so much to me <3
    -I am doing this for my Spade. I promised her I would remember her, and I want to promise her now that one day I'll be up there. ♠️
    ANNNYYYWAAYYYYSSS
    Yeah! Those are my reasons! if anyone had questions, please ask! 🙂
    Vouch for me if you can 🙂 Thanks!

❤🧡💛💚💙💜 Happy Pride Month!

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      December 1, 2018 at 3:06 am

EVERYONE SHOULD VOUCH FOR JAZZY!!!

Fro4SW!

7. Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
    November 30, 2018 at 4:40 am

MAPLE IS RUNNING FOR SW
    I’m running for senior warrior ! Yay !!!!
    Soo here are the reasons !

– I try to be as active as school will let me
    – I often greet new members and help answer any questions I can
    – If I think I can give good advice on the hug page I always will
    – If anyone needs any help I will give it
    – I am on the live chat as often as I can be, and have been to a few gatherings
    – I’ve participated in secret Santa and will be helping to finish last minute gifts this year

So yeah umm vouch for me or something 😛

And you can be a vouch nagger if you like !
    But yeah I’m not sure how W this this works 😛

Here’s the people who have vouched :
    Marrowfrost !
    Bramb I think 😛
    Rainshine !
    Wolfie !

Yeah ! If you want to be a vouch nagger go for it !

GO VOUCH FOR THE WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL MAPLEDRIFT!!!

Fro4SW!

8. Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
    November 30, 2018 at 4:42 am

Spottedfern, did you want a mentor? I’m an available mentor ;))

Fro4SW!

• ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
      November 30, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Are you back Rain? 🙂

An available apprentice!

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
        December 2, 2018 at 11:46 pm

I’m Rainie, but I most certainly am back from the pits of inactivity ;))

Fro4SW!

• Shadey misses Rainy
        December 9, 2018 at 1:55 am

Wrong Rain?

This sentence is false.

• December 1, 2018 at 7:37 am

And she got the same prefix as Spoto. I miss her🙁

Can't help loving me

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
        December 2, 2018 at 11:47 pm

Which is why I wanted to snatch her as my apprentice… hopefully Spoto will be back soon!

Fro4SW!

• December 10, 2018 at 3:31 pm

Yes!!! I would be thrilled to be your apprentice! You are running(or walking) for SW, too!!! In January, I am able to vouch! Hopefully you won’t be a senior warrior by then! I want to vouch for you! If possible, I would most definitely love to be your apprentice! Thanks! BTW, I love your name!

Spotsy is coffee-ready!

• December 10, 2018 at 7:25 pm

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Spotsy is coffee-ready!

9. November 30, 2018 at 5:09 pm

Where do I vouch at?

Spotsy is coffee-ready!

• ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
      November 30, 2018 at 10:37 pm

There is a form on the Allegiances page 🙂

An available apprentice!

10. November 30, 2018 at 5:10 pm

Where do I vouch at? I wanna!!!

Spotsy is coffee-ready!

• Thistletooth whos napping under the christmas tree
      November 30, 2018 at 7:32 pm

You have to be on blogclan for two months to be able to vouch. I’m sure that myself and the others who are running for senior warrior will still be running in two months. You can vouch for us then.

a thistle