BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current fursona, please submit a new form so that Jayfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

12,101 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. Frosted Gingerbread
    December 4, 2018 at 1:54 am

can’t wait for the alleginces to be published (rip that spelling :P)

• December 4, 2018 at 10:51 pm

Me too! Who’s going to be my mentor????

• Fireleap
        December 6, 2018 at 4:11 pm

If you haven’t found a mentor on your own, you won’t get one. You’ll probably have to wait a while, since there’s only one mentor on Cheetah’s list :p

2. December 4, 2018 at 3:57 am

allegiances pat chage

Rainie4SW

3. Luna dancing with the sugarplum fairy
    December 4, 2018 at 6:00 am

Umm I was looking at the allegiances and my mentor, briarfeather isn’t there. Please help!

*insert something sarcastic*

• December 4, 2018 at 3:42 pm

I looked too and your mentor is not there either so we would wait until the update comes up for this month.

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
      December 4, 2018 at 3:59 pm

Don’t worry, your mentor may have just forgotten to put a form in. When the allegiances are updated they may be there.

~spicy oreos~

4. Shadow Cast by Winter Moon (Shadowpaw/Shadowmoon)
    December 4, 2018 at 8:36 pm

When will the allegiances be updated? If this can’t be answered, it’s ok 😁

oi oi I just procrastinated

• Christmas Cakestar
      December 5, 2018 at 10:36 am

As soon as a blogclanner has space in their schedule…it may be a couple of weeks!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Snow-dusted Ivy
        December 6, 2018 at 2:21 am

ahaha Kate this is totally random but I just love your Gravatar 😛

• Christmas Cakestar
          December 6, 2018 at 4:52 pm

😀 I made it myself. Can you tell? 😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
            December 6, 2018 at 11:26 pm

Ya, it’s awesome!

An available apprentice!

• Snow-dusted Ivy
            December 6, 2018 at 11:43 pm

nope I can’t 😛 it looks very… professional and… I don’t know how to describe it but all in all it’s great! 😛

• Christmas Cakestar
              December 21, 2018 at 10:22 am

😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• December 7, 2018 at 10:30 pm

Yup

oi oi I just procrastinated

5. December 5, 2018 at 12:15 am

Reasons to vouch for Moon:
    She comments at least once every day
    She has run a few too many games to count on the games page, as well as a few too many fanfics/blogfics.
    She’s taken fursona requests
    Has participated in 2 gatherings
    She tries to comment on a variety of pages, including the tavern, hug page, fanfic page, fanfic organization page, allegiances chat page, say hi page, and more.
    Is friends with many members that she has stayed in contact with after they leave through hangouts
    She is very loyal to the blog – She says, “If I leave for a while because of school, I always try and come back.”
    She always tries to be kind and respectful to other blogclanners.
    -Is starting a BlogClan Collab project where we are making a MAP/PMV (that she will post on YouTube, actually!)
    – She is super nice and is trying to be helpful to new members and show support to everybody. She used to not be, and is trying to be a nicer person.
    – She giving away free names on the Warriors Names page
    – She thinks she may try running yet another game that hopefully won’t die on the Warriors games page

Why you should vouch for Aster:
    – She is active on the blog and is on the blog as much as she can (3-5 times a week)
    – She has run several games on the Warriors Games Page
    – Plays a lot of games on the Games Page, and is highly ranked on many NTAs
    -Is active on the Wiki and has a page
    – Is active on Discord and is part of around 13 different BlogClan related servers, including 3 of her own
    – Has taken fursona requests
    – She is friends with a lot of members on the blog and is friendly with almost everyone
    – She has been consistently on the BlogClan, never away for longer than 5 days
    One more reason to vouch for both of them: If they get SW, they can each take an apprentice instead of being one

Please vouch for these amazing humans/cats :3 I’ll give you virtual chocolate chip cookies and two Warrior cats plushies of your choice 😉

Who has vouched:
    Bracken
    Dawnpaw
    Sandy
    Lunaheart
    Bluebell

Creator of Destinywish Prophcy

6. December 5, 2018 at 7:26 am

Hahaha look Maple remembered to repost 😛

I’m running for senior warrior ! Yay !!!!
    Soo here are the reasons !

– I try to be as active as school will let me
    – I often greet new members and help answer any questions I can
    – If I think I can give good advice on the hug page I always will
    – I have run the Tests Roleplay and am currently running the Divided Society Roleplay
    – I am currently writing Naturns and may continue at some point if I have the motivation
    – If anyone needs any help I will give it
    – I am on the live chat as often as I can be, and have been to a few gatherings
    – Not 100% sure on this one but I think me and moon started the vouch nagger thing ?
    – I’ve participated in secret Santa and will be helping to finish last minute gifts this year

So yeah umm vouch for me or something 😛

And if you can think of any other reasons to vouch just tell me because I have no idea for anything else
    And you can be a vouch nagger if you like !
    But yeah I’m not sure how W this this works 😛

Oh and if you don’t know what my actual blog name is it’s Maplepaw or Mapledrift

Here’s the people who have vouched :
    Marrowfrost !
    Bramb I think 😛
    Rainshine !
    Wolfie !

Yeah ! If you want to be a vouch nagger go for it !

Somewhere that’s Green

• Sundance
      December 5, 2018 at 7:31 am

I’m off to bed, but will vouch first thing tomorrow 😀

• December 5, 2018 at 9:49 am

I vouched too!😀

Can't help loving me

• December 5, 2018 at 11:23 am

Vouched 😃

❤ Gryffindor Pride 💛

• December 6, 2018 at 3:42 am

Mod? Have I vouched yet? Thanks 😛 I don’t have a memory anymore. Rip

🌈Happy pride month!🌈

• December 6, 2018 at 2:23 pm

I hope this doesn’t come off as rude but a correction, the vouch nagger thing was started by me, Blue and Peto 😛

a world full of blinds ~

• Fireleap
        December 6, 2018 at 4:13 pm

Maple never claimed to have started the vouch nagger thing though…

• December 6, 2018 at 4:55 pm

“Not 100% sure on this one but I think me and moon started the vouch nagger thing ?” 😛

It’s really hard trying to decipher where all the blogclan things have started but this is the one I remember for sure, as I personally thought of the term (and it was supposed to be a joke) 😛

a world full of blinds ~

• December 6, 2018 at 5:51 pm

Oof yeah rip sorrrrryyyy I completely forgot 😛
        I wasn’t 100 % sure anyway, Ali know is that I was bramb’s 😛

Somewhere that’s Green

• December 7, 2018 at 11:58 am

Oh no it’s totally fine, it was an understandable mistake 😛

a world full of blinds ~

• Frosted Gingerbread
      December 7, 2018 at 2:32 am

ooh! I call nouch vagger!

• Frosted Gingerbread
      December 7, 2018 at 2:38 am

What is your description? There are two Maplepaws.

7. Shiverfur
    December 5, 2018 at 8:07 am

I’m still running for senior warrior!
    Here are some reasons why you should vouch 🙂
    ~ I am quite active on the blog and go on every day
    ~ I’ve participated in many blog activities such as gathering and contests
    ~ I’ve placed several times in art contests
    ~ I’ve done a few art requests
    ~ I give advice on the hug page if I think I can give useful advice
    ~ I created the BlogClan Instagram group chat
    ~I used to be quite active on the wiki
    ~ I always go on live chat if I see that it’s open
    ~ I think I’m quite kind and I’ve never had any problems with anyone on the blog
    ~ I’ve been on the blog for almost 2 years
    ~ I’ve attended all the gathering that have happened whilst I’ve been here and quite a few wiki gatherings
    ~ I used to run games on the game page but rip to them 😛

Honestly I don’t know what I’d be like without BlogClan, and I’ve made so many good friends here ily all <3<3
    I'd really appreciate it if you vouched! 😀

(also mods, I stopped advertising I was running for quite a while until recently, would it be possible to see how many vouches I already have? :))

8. Dreamcloud
    December 5, 2018 at 3:08 pm

I vouch for Shiverfur!

🌈 IT’S PRIDE MONTH! 🌈

9. Featherstorm is eagerly awaiting her Christmas presents
    December 6, 2018 at 1:52 am

I haven’t been put on the allegiances yet… when are they being posted? (Sorry, I know someone already asked this, but I wondered if that has changed since then:)

Featherstorm is on a quest

• Christmas Cakestar
      December 6, 2018 at 4:52 pm

They are delayed this month!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

10. Cloudymoon
    December 6, 2018 at 11:42 am

How do I get a mentor?

Silverstream is a bae 😛

• ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
      December 6, 2018 at 11:28 pm

Look at my reply to Spottie on the next page. 🙂

An available apprentice!