BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current fursona, please submit a new form so that Jayfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

7,915 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. December 6, 2018 at 8:57 pm

How do I get a mentor? I need one! Oh, and how do I vouch. I’ve been on for over two months!

Hello, I am Spottedpaw.

• ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
      December 6, 2018 at 11:25 pm

If you want a mentor you can address a comment to Cheetah, asking her to put you on her apprentice list, but the list is just for show. You have to ask around, and if someone agrees, you and your new mentor must each fill out a form. As for vouching, if you scroll down on the allegiances page and there should be a “run for senior warrior or vouch” form link. Click on that link, then scroll down past the “run for senior warrior form” and you should find the vouching form!

Hope this helped 🙂

Vouch for Moon and Aster!

• December 7, 2018 at 2:52 pm

Thanks, Dawnpaw!

Hello, I am Spottedpaw.

• ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
          December 8, 2018 at 8:20 pm

Sure!

Vouch for Moon and Aster!

• Cloud That Loves Christmas (Cloudymoon)
        December 7, 2018 at 3:38 pm

what does ‘address a comment’ means? (Sorry, I’m new to BlogClan AND I’m not really good at English 😉 )

Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
          December 8, 2018 at 3:26 am

Basically, it means that you name someone in your comment. For example, if I wanted to specifically talk to you and I couldn’t reply to one of your comments, I could say, “Cloudymoon! I wanted to talk to you about [stuff stuff stuffity stuff stuff].”

Writer, photographer, mod

2. December 7, 2018 at 1:00 am

I asked this question earlier, but nobody actually answered. For the most part, people thought I was complaining about the allegiances not being updated yet. I’m not. I’m just not sure if my repost form should be my old fursona (the one on the allegiances) or if I can use a new one. Basically, I’m currently listed as a “Lithe silver tabby she-cat with icy blue eyes.” I’ve also in the past few months sent in change your fursona forms. I know that Embix doesn’t change the fursonas, however, so they I have not been changed. The repost form I submitted was with the new fursona, the one not yet on the allegiances. Is that okay? Will I keep my spot on the apprentices list? Or do I need to resubmit a form with the description of a “Lithe silver tabby she-cat with icy blue eyes?” Thank you, any mod that answers this question.

Sprinting for Senior Warrior!

Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
      December 7, 2018 at 2:10 am

Well, December is repost month! That means that basically the entire Allegiances will be wiped and restarted anew in January, so your other fursona will be removed and the new one will be put in instead if you send in the form now! The December update (if it happens) will only really look at November forms 🙂

Writer, photographer, mod

3. Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
    Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
    December 7, 2018 at 2:19 am

Update! I retract some of my earlier statements! I’ll be helping out Jayie with the update for December. Please be warned that I will only be looking at November entries, as to let me (or hopefully Jayie, as this is her job after all 😛 ) figure out who’s been chopped and has to pack up their knives! ….ahem, I mean who’s been removed and who needs to be added 😉

Writer, photographer, mod

Bloomingpaw
    Smokepaw
    Nutpaw
    Dreampaw(cloud)

gimme dat eggnog

5. December 7, 2018 at 10:40 am

Spottie can you see this?
    Do you know Rainie (Rainshine)? She’s a sweet and nice BlogClanner and is available to be your mentor! Rainie’s former apprentice, Spoto (Spottedpaw/spirit) left BlogClan a mouth ago, and I Think Rainie wants to be your mentor cuz’ you two have the same prefix.
    I miss Spoto🙁

Foxy and Rain, we miss you❤

• December 7, 2018 at 3:54 pm

Really, Crystie! I would love that!!! Is she on here right now!? I would be very pleased. I’m sorry for Spottedspirit. I have read some of her articles. What do the mentors on here teach us apprentices? I hope she will be my mentor!!! I am so glad that I didn’t change my name to Honeypaw! I had a weird feeling about changing it so I left it the same! Whooo…… How do you know she will take me!!!???? Oh, no!

Hello, I am Spottedpaw.

Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
        December 8, 2018 at 3:23 am

Mentors don’t really do much on BlogClan 😛 They’re just… fancy titles, really, and there’s nothing like training that goes on 😛

Writer, photographer, mod

• December 7, 2018 at 3:59 pm

BTW I AM NOW SPOTSY> MY NEW NICKNAME>….. Sorry for all caps I was not paying attention…. Not Spottie anyomore Spotsy…

Hello, I am Spottedpaw.

• December 8, 2018 at 5:09 am

Spotsy, Embix’s right, but mentors and apprentices always have been closer to each other like Sunny and Bluebell or Rainie and Spoto.
      https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/blogclan-allegiances-page/comment-page-186 Here’s the page Rainie asked you to be her apprentice!😀

Foxy and Rain, we miss you❤

6. December 7, 2018 at 10:44 am

Embix why I’m still “long-haired” not “long-furred”?😛

Foxy and Rain, we miss you❤

Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
      December 7, 2018 at 3:26 pm

….well there’s two possible reasons for this 😛
      1. You did a fursona-change, and I didn’t really bother with those 😛 But with the repost, you can do the new appearance!
      2. Jayie (and by extension, I) normally simplifies descriptions to match the style in the books, ie. no details like scars, detailed markings, collars, etc etc

Writer, photographer, mod

7. December 7, 2018 at 2:49 pm

So, if Cloudsight, Rainshine, or Leaf Lost In Blizzard agree to be my mentor, I finally have a mentor??? If one of them do agree, I will be so happy!!!

Hello, I am Spottedpaw.

8. December 7, 2018 at 2:52 pm

Where do I find the available mentors to ask them about my apprenticeship? Are they on this page or where can I find them? I don’t care which one, but I do like Leaf Lost In Blizzard a lot!!! Any mentor will suit me. Thanks!

Hello, I am Spottedpaw.

• December 7, 2018 at 3:36 pm

Rainie agreed😉

Foxy and Rain, we miss you❤

• Festive Foxies Frisking Through Snowflakes
      December 7, 2018 at 4:21 pm

You can pretty much find them anywhere on the blog 😛 Rainie is one of the faster Blogclanner I can contact though if you’d like her to be your mentor 🙂 But as for Leaf, you’re gonna have to find her somewhere…..😛 (I like her a lot too ^^ She’s a great friend)

☆ dreams with the angels ☆

9. December 7, 2018 at 3:09 pm

I needs a mentor!!

• December 7, 2018 at 3:43 pm

Me too!!!!!!!!!!

*Raises paw for Marrow*💔

• December 7, 2018 at 3:57 pm

There is Cloudsight and Leaf Lost In Blizzard. And Rainshine, but I hope she will choose me as her apprentice!!!! Forestpaw, I was talking to you… Sorry I forgot to press the reply button.

Hello, I am Spottedpaw.

10. Shiverfur
    December 7, 2018 at 6:41 pm

Repost cause why not 😛

I’m still running for senior warrior!
    Here are some reasons why you should vouch 🙂
    ~ I am quite active on the blog and go on every day
    ~ I’ve participated in many blog activities such as gathering and contests
    ~ I’ve placed several times in art contests
    ~ I’ve done a few art requests
    ~ I give advice on the hug page if I think I can give useful advice
    ~ I created the BlogClan Instagram group chat
    ~I used to be quite active on the wiki
    ~ I always go on live chat if I see that it’s open
    ~ I think I’m quite kind and I’ve never had any problems with anyone on the blog
    ~ I’ve been on the blog for almost 2 years
    ~ I’ve attended all the gathering that have happened whilst I’ve been here and quite a few wiki gatherings
    ~ I used to run games on the game page but rip to them 😛

Honestly I don’t know what I’d be like without BlogClan, and I’ve made so many good friends here ily all <3<3
    I'd really appreciate it if you vouched! 😀