BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current purrsona, please submit a new form so that Viperfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

In alignment with the new changes to the Senior Warrior campaigning platform, please be aware of the following rules:

For Senior Warrior Campaigners:

1. You can announce that you are running for Senior Warrior ONCE, in a short message such as “Hey, everybody! I’m running for SW and I’d appreciate it if you vouched!”. Afterward, you may remind others than you are running ONCE PER WEEK, again in a short message such as “I’m still running for SW and I’d appreciate any support!”. Placing reminders in your name or signature is still fine. 🙂
  2. You may no longer post lists of reasons others should vouch for you, since the merit of your actions should hopefully speak louder than words.
  3. I (Viperfrost) will keep track of how many valid vouches you have and update the Allegiances accordingly. If you’d like the number of how many valid vouches you currently have, you can post that question below ONCE PER WEEK.
  4. To be elligible to run, you must have been active for twelve months total. In the past, you would have had to be active for twelve months in a row. Activity is determined by if you’ve commented at least once per month for each of those twelve months.

For Vouchers:

1. You may no longer “vouch nag” (A.K.A. post lists of reasons one should vouch for a campaigner on behalf of that campaigner).
  2. If you would like to show support (“Vouch for So-And-So!”) or say that you’ve vouched for a campaigner, please do so beneath their announcement or weekly reminder.
  3. If you would like a list of who you’ve vouched for, you can ask below ONCE PER WEEK. Please note that asking who you’ve vouched for is different than asking who you’ve validly vouched for and may produce different answers. 🙂

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

21,215 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. April 7, 2019 at 8:26 pm

Hello, this is me, Raven, telling you why you should vouch for the wonderful Thistletooth, aka Thistle!

-She checks the blog every day!

-She’s read everyone single Warriors book! Wow!

-She is also part of the TSGN (Trailing Stars Graphic Novel) project! (She’s Part 5, solo part.)

-She is very active on both BlogClan and the BlogClan wiki.

-She even has a BlogClan-related wiki of her own, the BlogClan Wildlife Association Wiki! Yay!

-She writes wonderful warriors spoofs in the Fanfic Page 🙂

-She is Onyxheart15 on DeviantArt, where she makes lovely warrior cat drawings. :3

-Fun fact about Thistle: Did you know that Thistle has very canon thoughts? Yup, her OC Bristlestar’s warrior name was Bristlefrost. Guess what Bristlekit’s warrior name is? Bristlefrost. That’s not all – a Thistle like her Thistle appeared in Shattered Sky. Cool, right? Her Wattpad username is Tigerstar2, and who became ShadowClan leader? Tigerheart, aka Tigerstar the II. And her “We are warriors” thing appeared in Tigerheart’s Shadow! 😀

-Overall, Thistle is an awesome person, a great friend, and a very dedicated BlogClanner. Go vouch for her right now because she totally deserves SW! <3

The lovely people/cats/um…organisms 😛 who have vouched so far:

Dreampaw/Dreamcloud (Dream) – her former apprentice!
    Sandpaw/Sandstone (Sandy) – her current apprentice!
    Cheetahpaw/Cheetahflight (Flighty!)
    Ravenpaw/Ravenmist (Raven) – me!
    Shadowpaw/Shadowmoon (Shadow!)
    Duskthorn/Duskghetti (Dusk!)
    Wolfpaw!
    Littlefang!
    Moonpaw/Moonbreeze (Moon!)
    Fox Trot!
    Dawnpaw!
    Muffinpaw/Muffinfern (Navy!)
    Crystalpaw/Crystalshine (Crystie!)

13 people so far! 2 more to go, but the more the better! Go vouch right now, the form is here: https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/become-a-senior-warrior/

(Reminder: Vouchers need to have been on the Blog for at least two months for their vouch to be qualified. If you want to vouch but do not meet this requirement, I can add you as a supporter.)

And remember to vouch for Rosefur (TSGN head!) also, her reasons are on the top of the page! Did you know Rosefur has been on BlogClan since the old Blog? Wow!

People who've vouched for Rosefur so far: (9 vouches!)

Shadowpaw/Shadowmoon (Shadow!)
    Fallenshadows (Fallen!)
    Sandpaw/Sandstone (Sandy!)
    Spidersong (Spidey!)
    Ravenpaw/Ravenmist (Raven!)
    Cheetahpaw/Cheetahflight (Flighty!)
    Crystalpaw/Crystalshine (Crystie!)
    Dreampaw/Dreamcloud (Dream!)
    Shadefrost (Shadey!)

I cannot stop twinkling!

• April 7, 2019 at 9:32 pm

Thanks Raven. You’ve really helped me out 🙂

• Stone-colored Easter egg covered by Sand (Sandpaw/stone)
      April 8, 2019 at 10:53 am

Sandy addition: THISTLE IS THE MOST AMAZINGGGGGG MENTOR IN THE HISTORY OF BLOGCLAN MENTORS! 😀

Running for SW with Crystie! ✨

2. April 7, 2019 at 10:27 pm

Hi, this is Smoke (paw/flare) and I’m looking for a mentor! Here are some reasons I would be a fun apprentice!
    – I LOVE Warriors.
    – I also love Wings of Fire, The UnWanteds, Harry Potter, and Story Thieves.
    – I use a lot of exclamation points!!! (and this :P)
    – I’m thinking about starting an NTA soon.
    – I’m usually pretty active.
    – I really like to write short stories.
    – I hope to soon join the Grammar Police. 😛
    – I have 3 dogs, around 15 fish, 1 canary, and 1 crested gecko (possibly 2 very soon)
    That’s all! (I kind of ran out of things to say so you got the last 2) Yeah, so looking for a mentor… And Cheetah, can you put me on the list? Thanks!

ETC.
    End of Thinking Capacity

3. Shadey’s running for SW!
    April 7, 2019 at 11:47 pm

Hi guys! I’m looking for an apprentice!

– Own multiple successful games and fanfics!
    – Love to draw and write!
    – Been here for over a year
    – I LOVE warriors
    – I play Dragon Mania Legends, which I guess you could call an old game
    – I also into Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Wings of Fire, And… MY FAVORITE… THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!
    – I’m on Discord and Flight Rising
    – I love love love to write
    – I’m a traditional artist!
    – I’m always active, whether it’s commenting or just cruising around!

Positivity page in my name :)

4. Cheetahspark
    April 8, 2019 at 2:26 am

I literally posted my list a few hours ago and it’s already buried 😛

• Shiverfur
      April 8, 2019 at 8:58 am

honestly this page moves so fast it’s hard to keep up 😛

the poor gUYs head is spinning

5. Littlefang
    April 8, 2019 at 3:40 am

Three days till my clanaversery!

Still heir to the hare throne

• Littlefang
      April 8, 2019 at 3:41 am

Also, how do you officially start the Senior Warrior campaign?

Still heir to the hare throne

• April 8, 2019 at 4:30 pm

You can post a list of reasons and then look for a vouch nagger!

I cannot stop twinkling!

• Cheetahspark
          April 9, 2019 at 2:52 am

you don’t really need a vouch nagger 😛 but I mean if you want one it’s perfectly fine!

6. Ivie | Ivypaw
    April 8, 2019 at 11:31 am

I just vouched! 😀

7. Shadey’s running for SW!
    April 8, 2019 at 11:51 am

I’m Shadey, a.k.a. Shadefrost, you can call me anything, and I’m running for SW!!! Woo-hoo!!! 😀

Now, many new members may not know me, so if you don’t know me well enough, I’ll say you really need to consider me as whether I deserve SW first. 🙂

REASONS!!!!
    -I own a few games on the Warriors Game Page, my FAVORITE FAVORITE page, um, I think they were A Cat’s Life, Shadey’s Mixed Games, and right now I’m hosting my NTA and a Hunger Games Simulator!

– I also LOVE FANFICTION, if any of you remember, I used to write Moon’s Path, but that died, so right now I’m writing Shademist’s Betrayal, shoutout to Maple who’s in it! 😛

– I’m very friendly and loyal, I love new members, and I can always keep a secret 😉

-I’m really active on BlogClan Discord, where it’s home to many new and old friends, so come and join! I own a server there if you didn’t know, and it’s real fun there!!! 😀 😀

– I’m usually active, depends on if I’m on a trip, or if I have family business, you may not normally see me comment, I usually browse and cruise through comments 😛

– I LOVE helping out people who are new to BlogClan, especially the font things and how to make emojis (I know that gets annoying sometimes 😛 ) Newer members, you’re always welcome here on BlogClan, where we’re all one big family, make yourself welcome!

-I also read a lot, I really like Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, etc. I LOVE fantasy, in case you didn’t notice 😉 😛

-I’ve made a few articles, like about Ashfur, and saddest warrior deaths.

– I believe that I’m popular enough that if you say my name to someone that has been on BlogClan for about a year, they will recognize me, not as only a person, but as a friend. 😀

– You can always come to me on Discord, or BlogClan when you’re feeling sad, I’m not always the best as giving advice, but I always try my best to make you feel better!

–I’m writing a collab fanfic with Bracken that we posted on the Fanfic page! Destinywish meets Shademist!

So that’s all from me folks, anyone can be my vouch nagger! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Good Luck and Have Fun!
    -Shadey

People who have vouched so far!
    Fallenshadows
    Duskthorn
    Raven
    Brackenpaw/light
    Starblossom
    Beepaw

OwO?

Positivity page in my name :)

8. Fallenshadows (Fallen)
    April 8, 2019 at 12:48 pm

I’m running for senior warrior! 🙂
    Here are my reasons:

– I’ve been on BlogClan for 2+ years now. I check the Blog everyday and I usually comment everyday, too.

– I usually comment on a variety of pages, like the Tavern, the Fanfiction page, and the Say Hi page, just to name a few.

– I’ve written several one-shots and posted them on the Blog (here’s a list of them on my Wikia page: https://blogclan-2.wikia.com/wiki/Fallenshadows .)

– I’ve written three articles on BlogClan

– I participated in the 2017 and 2018 BlogClan Gift Exchanges (I also helped do a last minute gift)

– I’m on the BlogClan Wikia

– I’ve gone to a couple Wikia gatherings, and I popped into the 2017 Summer Gathering several times

– I have an apprentice, Blitzpaw

-Ravenpaw/mist (Raven)
    -Lunaheart (Luna)
    -Lapispaw (Lapis)
    -Littlefang
    -Winterwhisper (Winter/Wint)
    -Pastelpaw (Pasty)

I’d really appreciate if you’d vouch for me! 🙂 Thank you for reading this and I hope you have an awesome day! 😀

P.S You get free virtual chocolate/sweets/fruit if you vouch for me 😛

6.022 x 10^23

9. April 8, 2019 at 4:08 pm

Hey it’s me telling why you should vouch for Aster and Moon! 😀
    Reasons to vouch for Moon:
    -She comments at least once every day
    -She has run a few too many games to count on the games page, as well as a few too many fanfics/blogfics.
    -She’s taken fursona requests
    -Has participated in 2 gatherings
    -She tries to comment on a variety of pages, including the tavern, hug page, fanfic page, fanfic organization page, allegiances chat page, say hi page, and more.
    -Is friends with many members that she has stayed in contact with after they leave through hangouts
    -She is very loyal to the blog – She says, “If I leave for a while because of school, I always try and come back.”
    -She always tries to be kind and respectful to other blogclanners.
    -Is starting a BlogClan Collab project where we are making a MAP/PMV (that she will post on YouTube, actually!)
    – She is super nice and is trying to be helpful to new members and show support to everybody. She used to not be, and is trying to be a nicer person.
    – She giving away free names on the Warriors Names page
    – She thinks she may try running yet another game that hopefully won’t die on the Warriors Games Page
    Woohoo! Please vouch for her! 😀
    Why you should vouch for Aster:
    – She is active on the blog and is on the blog as much as she can (3-5 times a week)
    – She has run several games on the Warriors Games Page
    – Plays a lot of games on the Games Page, and is highly ranked on many NTAs
    -Is active on the Wiki and has a page
    – Is active on Discord and is part of around 13 different BlogClan related servers, including 3 of her own
    – Has taken fursona requests
    – She is friends with a lot of members on the blog and is friendly with almost everyone
    – She has been consistently on the BlogClan, never away for longer than 5 days

One more reason to vouch for both of them: If they get SW, they can each take an apprentice instead of being one!!!
    Please vouch for these amazing humans/cats :3 I’ll give you virtual cookies!
    Who has vouched:
    Fox Trot
    Lionfire
    Ravenpaw/mist
    Robin
    Littlefang
    Beepaw
    Pebbleglow-(Might not have been on the blog for long enough)
    Lapispaw

Dawn: There’s already 15 vouches, but some vouches don’t count!
    Crystie comment: PLEASE VOUCH FOR THEM!!!

Thanks to everyone who has vouched! Your vouches and support mean a lot! 🙂

Vouch for Moon and Aster!

💗 이제 너희 하나 둘 셋 🖤

10. April 8, 2019 at 4:39 pm

Hello, this is me, Raven, telling you why you should vouch for Thistletooth and Rosefur!

Reasons to vouch for Thistle
    -She checks the blog every day!

-She’s read everyone single Warriors book! Wow!

-She is very active on both BlogClan and the BlogClan wiki.

-She writes wonderful warriors spoofs in the Fanfic Page 🙂

-She is Onyxheart15 on DeviantArt, where she makes lovely warrior cat drawings.

-Her apprentice, Sandy, just confirmed that she’s a very awesome mentor!!!

The wonderful peopldark brownats/um…organisms 😛 who have vouched for Thistle so far:

Dreampaw/Dreamcloud (Dream) – her former apprentice!
    Sandpaw/Sandstone (Sandy) – her current apprentice!
    Cheetahpaw/Cheetahflight (Flighty!)
    Ravenpaw/Ravenmist (Raven) – me!
    Shadowpaw/Shadowmoon (Shadow!)
    Duskthorn/Duskghetti (Dusk!)
    Wolfpaw!
    Littlefang!
    Moonpaw/Moonbreeze (Moon!)
    Fox Trot!
    Dawnpaw!
    Muffinpaw/Muffinfern (Navy!)
    Crystalpaw/Crystalshine (Crystie!)

Reasons to vouch for Rose
    -She’s head of the TSGN (Trailing Stars Graphic Novel) project!

-She reads every single BlogClan article that come out!

-She’s even written several articles of her own!

-She often edits pages on the BlogClan wiki for grammar and clarity!

-She is very kind to all the members!

-She’s even been to a few Gatherings on BlogClan, and many Live Chats too!

-She often says hi to new members!

-She is very caring to everyone and often gives them hugs on the hug page!

-She’s been on BlogClan for three years! Wow! That means she was on the old blog! 😀

-She’s written a letter to the Erins and…..gotten on back! 😀 😀

The lovely BlogClanners who’ve vouched for Rosefur so far: (10 vouches!)

Shadowpaw/Shadowmoon (Shadow!)
    Fallenshadows (Fallen!)
    Sandpaw/Sandstone (Sandy!)
    Spidersong (Spidey!)
    Ravenpaw/Ravenmist (Raven!)
    Cheetahpaw/Cheetahflight (Flighty!)
    Crystalpaw/Crystalshine (Crystie!)
    Dreampaw/Dreamcloud (Dream!)
    Shadefrost (Shadey!)
    Ivypaw (Ivie!)

10 people so far! 5 more to go, but the more the better! Go vouch right now, the form is here: https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/become-a-senior-warrior/

Edit: Woah it’s been modded and I can edit :O

I cannot stop twinkling!

• Lappy Isn't Signed In
      April 8, 2019 at 9:03 pm

I vouched! 😀
      *gasp* You encountered a speedy moooood! 🙂

11. Hailpaw(storm)
    April 8, 2019 at 10:35 pm

I would like to have a mentor, but if nobody is up for it that’s okay. I don’t mind who it is, as long as they’re nice.
    I am new, so I want someone to show me a little more.

Nightshade Furbottom O'Chanter

• Shadey’s running for SW!
      April 8, 2019 at 11:40 pm

I’m an available mentor! 😀

Positivity page in my name :)

12. Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
    April 9, 2019 at 12:54 am

Go back two pages and it’s literally the funniest things I’ve ever seen omg
    This page goes so fast
    so many people running for sw

also, y’all need to pick your mentors and apprentices there are so many of youuuuu it hurts my heart 😛

下雨天的阳光

• Cheetahspark
      April 9, 2019 at 2:47 am

please I’m in pain

• Lunaheart accidentally let the bunnies out
      April 9, 2019 at 4:13 am