BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current purrsona, please submit a new form so that Viperfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

In alignment with the new changes to the Senior Warrior campaigning platform, please be aware of the following rules:

For Senior Warrior Campaigners:

1. You can announce that you are running for Senior Warrior ONCE, in a short message such as “Hey, everybody! I’m running for SW and I’d appreciate it if you vouched!”. Afterward, you may remind others than you are running ONCE PER WEEK, again in a short message such as “I’m still running for SW and I’d appreciate any support!”. Placing reminders in your name or signature is still fine. 🙂
  2. You may no longer post lists of reasons others should vouch for you, since the merit of your actions should hopefully speak louder than words.
  3. I (Viperfrost) will keep track of how many valid vouches you have and update the Allegiances accordingly. If you’d like the number of how many valid vouches you currently have, you can post that question below ONCE PER WEEK.
  4. To be elligible to run, you must have been active for twelve months total. In the past, you would have had to be active for twelve months in a row. Activity is determined by if you’ve commented at least once per month for each of those twelve months.

For Vouchers:

1. You may no longer “vouch nag” (A.K.A. post lists of reasons one should vouch for a campaigner on behalf of that campaigner).
  2. If you would like to show support (“Vouch for So-And-So!”) or say that you’ve vouched for a campaigner, please do so beneath their announcement or weekly reminder.
  3. If you would like a list of who you’ve vouched for, you can ask below ONCE PER WEEK. Please note that asking who you’ve vouched for is different than asking who you’ve validly vouched for and may produce different answers. 🙂

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

15,060 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
    April 9, 2019 at 12:54 am

Go back two pages and it’s literally the funniest things I’ve ever seen omg
    This page goes so fast
    so many people running for sw

also, y’all need to pick your mentors and apprentices there are so many of youuuuu it hurts my heart 😛

Fro4SW!

• Cheetahspark
      April 9, 2019 at 2:47 am

please I’m in pain

Spidey4SW

• Lunaheart accidentally let the bunnies out
      April 9, 2019 at 4:13 am

RAINIE YOU ARE SPOT ON GIRL

*insert something sarcastic*

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
        April 9, 2019 at 9:49 pm

YASS MY GIRL LUNA KNOWS WHAT’S UP

Fro4SW!

2. Cheetahspark
    April 9, 2019 at 3:02 am

FRIENDLY REMINDERS
    – you have to be in middle school to be an apprentice
    – you have to be in high school to be a warrior
    – the apprentice list is just for show; it just informs people who the available apprentices and mentors are. If you want a mentor/apprentice, you have to ask around for one
    – mentors don’t “train” their apprentices, it’s just a fun way to get involved in the blog and make friends
    – a mentor cannot take multiple apprentices
    – you have to have been on the blog for at least 2 months to vouch for a senior warrior
    – you have to have been on the blog for at least 1 year to run for senior warrior
    – vouch naggers aren’t always the ones running; make sure to read carefully to see who you’re actually vouching for
    – if you’ve been taken off the allegiances or there was a mistake with your fursona/name/whatever, please be polite and it’ll get sorted out
    – the mods have lives outside of the blog! Don’t nag them!
    – I sometimes do reposts on my list (as does jayie for the allegiances), so don’t freak out if you’re no longer on there
    – if you’re never gonna visit this blog again, please don’t clog up my list
    – repost months are June and December
    – if you want to be added to my list, just ask!

I know most of these are super obvious but some people don’t know all of this so I thought I’d put them out there! 🙂

Also a little note from me: please don’t vouch for everyone who runs for SW without knowing for sure that they’d make a good one. For that matter, don’t run for SW unless you think that you actually deserve it. Not everyone who claims they’ve been on the Blog for a year is actually deserving of being a senior warrior. I know that this sounds super passive aggressive and I SWEAR that this is not directed at anyone specific… it’s just that if everyone becomes a senior warrior, it kind of ruins the specialness of the position. I’m not saying by any means that the people who are currently running shouldn’t be (the very opposite, in fact… I’m friends with most of the people running 😛 ) but I’m just telling everyone to be conscientious of who they’re vouching for, and to really think before they start running if they’re elligible. I hope no one gets mad at me for posting this 😛 Just… think before you vouch?

Spidey4SW

• Lapispaw/dapple Wants The Nickname Lappy!
      April 9, 2019 at 6:37 pm

You said it, Cheetah. 😀

I'm baaack!

• Shadey’s running for SW!
      April 9, 2019 at 9:22 pm

Hmmm… do you think I should be running for SW?

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

• Cheetahspark
        April 10, 2019 at 1:16 am

Yeah! The only reason I haven’t vouched is because I hate vouching for some reason 😛 I feel too unworthy to vouch for anyone…

Spidey4SW

• April 10, 2019 at 2:00 am

Yes! Go for it if you want to! <3

❤ Loyal Warrior of BlogClan! ❤

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      April 9, 2019 at 9:54 pm

^^ the last part :/

Fro4SW!

• April 10, 2019 at 2:01 am

Ack I hope that “:/” wasn’t directed at me or anyone else running

❤ Loyal Warrior of BlogClan! ❤

• Cheetahspark
          April 11, 2019 at 12:17 am

this is why I’m afraid of posting this kind of stuff because I’m afraid of offending people 🙁

Spidey4SW

• April 10, 2019 at 2:01 am

Nice reminders! <3

❤ Loyal Warrior of BlogClan! ❤

3. Emberblaze
    April 9, 2019 at 6:10 am

What happened to the Blogclan wildlife fund or something like that? cuz mentors are definitely are not endangered anymore

Scars~I AM THEY

• April 9, 2019 at 4:28 pm

Blogclan Wildlife team. Manager Thistle speaking. Yes We are totally aware of the Mentor change. I updated the Wildlife Wiki yesterday. Thank you for your feed back

Thistleshark doo doo doo doo

• April 9, 2019 at 10:16 pm

HIIHIHIHI super BlogClan Wildlife Department mod SHADOW here. And yes, YAYYYY THERE ARE MENTORS!!1!1!1!1

Lazy burnt p̷̲̠̦͒͌𝓸Ⓣ𝐚тⓄ

4. April 9, 2019 at 8:36 am

Could I just ask again, who I said still interested in being my apprentice ? I’m going to make a descion by the end of the week so I just kinda want to know who was interested

Somewhere that’s Green

• Shadey’s running for SW!
      April 9, 2019 at 11:56 am

me
      can I be your apprentice?

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

• Brookpaw (Brookfeather)
      April 9, 2019 at 12:19 pm

I’m still interested in being your apprentice.

• April 9, 2019 at 12:54 pm

I’m still interested but I’ll go inactive probably anyway, lol.

Oh boy howdy...

• Silverpaw
      April 9, 2019 at 1:17 pm

Me!

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      April 9, 2019 at 3:09 pm

I’m Rose’s apprentice now 🙂 😛
      Like I said before, there are loads of epic mentors – including you! There’s just so many more epic apprentices for you to choose from – good luck to everyone! Whoever Maple chooses will of course be an amazing apprentice – and so will everyone else! 🙂

• Mapledrift
        April 9, 2019 at 8:38 pm

Ivy, if you want to be my apprentice you would be my first choice !

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
        April 9, 2019 at 9:55 pm

Congrats on being Rose’s apprentice!!

Fro4SW!

• April 9, 2019 at 10:17 pm

ROsE?? But but she’s not a wArRiOr?
        OR IS SHE
        IS SHE ALL GROWN UP NOW????
        GASP

Lazy burnt p̷̲̠̦͒͌𝓸Ⓣ𝐚тⓄ

• April 9, 2019 at 4:16 pm

Me

Beautiful just the way you are

• Bramblefire
      April 9, 2019 at 4:17 pm

Obviously me. I don’t know why you haven’t picked me yet. I’m actually a blessing.

• Embermoon (Emby)
      April 9, 2019 at 4:54 pm

Me!!

• Lapispaw/dapple Wants The Nickname Lappy!
      April 9, 2019 at 6:34 pm

I’m interested. 🙂

I'm baaack!

• April 9, 2019 at 8:07 pm

MEEE

Gradually watermelon

5. Gingerpaw(fur)
    April 9, 2019 at 1:18 pm

I still need a mentor! I don’t care who it is as long as they are active and I can be friends with them!

• Cheetahpaw/flight (Flighty!) 🌺⚡🐆
      April 9, 2019 at 6:53 pm

Just to let you know BlogClan appreantices there! I will become a warrior in…….. 1 year.. soo hang tight…( oof I shouldn’t say that. That is AWHILE.)

~ SquirrelXBramble4life ~

• Honeypaw/cloud
      April 9, 2019 at 11:29 pm

Same!

• Honeypaw/cloud
        April 10, 2019 at 2:42 am

I’m just going to keep saying so. Like Ginger said, I don’t care who is it as long as they’re friendly and active!

6. Embermoon (Emby)
    April 9, 2019 at 4:56 pm

I would love a mentor, just FYI, all you mentors out there.

7. Mapledrift
    April 9, 2019 at 9:02 pm

Guys, so after much thought and a very helpful conversation with Bramb (thanks my dude I really owe you one after this) I came to some conclusions over who I should take as my apprentice
    So here’s a few little messages for you guys
    Number 1 – hey Ivy ! Thanks so much for helping take the pressure of me, honestly you don’t know how much I appreciate it. In reality, I probably would have picked you had you still been open, but thanks you so so so much for taking off some of that pressure

Number 2 – Sometimes you need to realise that just because you are friends doesn’t necessarily mean they will make the best apprentice. Got this from bramb, who took me as an apprentice before he even knew me, and now we are close friends.

Number 3 – Sometimes you just need to go for it. Another word of wisdom from bramb, even though it is hard to see people go inactive, sometimes you just want to talk to only those you know will stay active, and that can push you away from others

So, you may have guessed that this is building up to my decision, and here it is
    Silverpaw, would you like to be my apprentice ?
    Wishi, Cloudy and Brook, I love every single one of you and I don’t want to hurt your feelings by not choosing you, but I had to choose someone and Bramb’s advice really helped me decide that Silver would be the best apprentice for me !!!!!!!!!

So yeah !
    Also Silver, just wondering what’s your fursona ? Also, if you want to ask anything about me to get to know me better just go ahead, I’d love to talk to you some more !!!! I’ll send in the form to be your mentor tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you could send in the form to be my apprentice

• Silverpaw(song) now has a mentor
      April 10, 2019 at 12:42 am

Yay! Thanks mapple!

• April 10, 2019 at 8:54 am

You’re welcomeeeeeeeeeeee

How are you doing ?

Somewhere that’s Green

• Silverpaw(song)
          April 10, 2019 at 4:35 pm

I good except I have strep throat soooo…..
          How you doing?
          Do you have any pets? I have three birds. One is really dumb and falls over all the time! 😂

• Silverpaw(song)
      April 10, 2019 at 12:54 am

Silverpaw
      Description: silver tabby she-cat with bright blue eyes

• Bramblefire
      April 10, 2019 at 12:57 am

Oh man, you make me out to be some wise prophet lol.
      But no really, I’m really proud to help out again and for you to move on and have your own apprentice. It honestly feels like just yesterday I received you as mine. Good luck out there and may you and Silverpaw become the best of friends.
      But of course, please never forget your good old mentor Bramb.

• Brookpaw (Brookfeather)
      April 10, 2019 at 1:09 am

Congratulations to both of you! 🙂

• Lapispaw/dapple Wants The Nickname Lappy!
      April 10, 2019 at 2:21 am

Oof, I commented to your previous question too… 🙂 Congrats, Silver!

I'm baaack!

• Silverpaw(song)
        April 10, 2019 at 12:58 pm

Thank you!

• Silverpaw(song)
      April 10, 2019 at 1:34 pm

Would you like to know anything about me?
      (I just realized I spelled Maple wrong 😂)

• Pineblossom/Blossom in Pine Forest
      April 10, 2019 at 6:47 pm

Congrats, glad you finally picked!
      First apprentice, maple!

young, scrappy and hungry

• April 11, 2019 at 4:38 am

Wooo! Go Silverpaw!!

Oh boy howdy...

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      April 11, 2019 at 4:41 pm

Thank you for that, Maple – I just realised that now, Sorry! 😛 <3 That means so much to me to know that you were considering me! <3
      Also, congrats Silver! <3

8. April 9, 2019 at 9:36 pm

Hey everyone! I’m Rosefur, and I’m running for senior warrior!!

If you don’t know me very well, I’m a girl who has been around in BlogClan since 2015! I check the Blog every day, and I love getting to know everyone here on the Blog. You’ll often see me around the Tavern, offering support in the Hug Page, or sharing my fanfiction and playing Name That Apprentice!

– I’m the head of the TSGN project, which stands for the Trailing Stars Graphic Novel. I love seeing everyone’s artistic talent and creativity shown in their parts! I’m very passionate about TSGN, I love the storyline of Trailing Stars and it is a true honor to get to run it.

– I’ve written several fan articles for the Blog. Fan articles are really fun to read, and write! I always read all the fan articles, even if I don’t comment.

– I try to be kind and caring to all members, and be there for anyone who needs it. BlogClan is like one big happy family! <3

- I've been to a few Gatherings over the three years I've been at BlogClan!

- I'm on the BlogClan wiki as well! I usually edit pages for grammar and clarity.

- I've been around in the old blog too, back before we moved sites!

- I always chat in Live Chat if I see it open!

- New members and old, I love making new friends! If I see a newbie on the "Say Hi" page, you'll usually see me post! I love meeting new people, even if I am a bit shy at first. 😛 If you ever want to talk, I'm always around!

- I care about everyone, and as a senior warrior I would make it my top priority to keep the friendly atmosphere we have, and share plenty of hugs on the Hug Page. BlogClan is my #1 goal, to be there for everyone and become someone you can come to, whenever you need it.

Being a senior warrior would mean so much to me! I've been here for three years, and I'd love to solidify my role as a long-time BlogClanner. 🙂 Vouch here: http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/become-a-senior-warrior/

Also thanks to Ravenmist for being a vouch nagger! 😛
    Vouches so far:
    Shadowpaw/moon (Shadow)!
    Fallenshadows (Fallen)!
    Sandstone (Sandy)!
    Spidey!
    Ravenmist (Raven)!
    Flighty!
    Crystalpaw (Crystie)!
    Dreamcloud (Dream)!
    Shady!
    Ivypaw! (Ivie)!
    😀 Now for a few fun facts about me:
    – I’ve literally had the same Gravatar for three years. Yes, I have proof –> https://erinhunter.katecary.co.uk/name-that-apprentice/comment-page-100/#comments :,D
    – My favorite food right now are French macarons. They are actually the best. 😀
    – Rosefur was the first original warrior cat name I’ve ever made up, back when I first started reading Warriors.
    – I’ve sent a written letter to the Erins, and got a letter back!
    – I once missed Live Chat by thirty seconds. Yes, thirty seconds!! 🙁
    – My favorite pages on BlogClan are the Hug Page, Tavern, and Warrior Games Page!
    🙂

❤ Loyal Warrior of BlogClan! ❤

9. April 10, 2019 at 12:27 am

Cheetah can you add this to my list of reasons please
    It’s Shadowpaw
    I bet u knew that but whatever

– GIVE INTO THE SHADOWS yOu kNoW yOu wAnT tO… JUST OBEY ME, FOR I AM THE GREAT POTATO
    YEEEEEEEEET *dabs*
    – OOF
    – Great StarClan, I’m so weird

Yes. Do it.

Lazy burnt p̷̲̠̦͒͌𝓸Ⓣ𝐚тⓄ

• Cheetahspark
      April 10, 2019 at 1:19 am

no thanks 😛 I think you’d scare away all possible options

Spidey4SW

10. ❄️ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝔻𝕒𝕨𝕟𝕡𝕒𝕨❄️
    April 10, 2019 at 12:40 am

Hey guys! I’ve decided to stop waiting and try to have a mentor! Can I please be added to the list? Here are my reasons:
    -I am trying to become more active
    -I participate in many nta’s and other games
    -I try to be inclusive and helpful on the blog

Thanks 🙂

I'm baaack!

• April 10, 2019 at 3:13 am

I would take you once I become a SW, but I already promised Shadow 🙁 Sorry! Good luck, though!

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• Shadey’s running for SW!
      April 10, 2019 at 11:43 am

I’ll be your mentor! 🙂

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

• ❄️ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝔻𝕒𝕨𝕟𝕡𝕒𝕨❄️
        April 11, 2019 at 10:09 pm

Thanks Shadey! 🙂 You don’t know how great it is to finally have a mentor! 😀

I'm baaack!

11. Gingerpaw(fur)
    April 10, 2019 at 12:41 am

I need a mentor!

12. April 10, 2019 at 12:56 am

Hey it’s Moon telling you why you should vouch for Aster and myself! 😀
    Reasons to vouch for Moon:
    -She comments at least once every day
    -She has run a few too many games to count on the games page, as well as a few too many fanfics/blogfics.
    -She’s taken fursona requests
    -Has participated in 2 gatherings
    -She tries to comment on a variety of pages, including the tavern, hug page, fanfic page, fanfic organization page, allegiances chat page, say hi page, and more.
    -Is friends with many members that she has stayed in contact with after they leave through hangouts
    -She is very loyal to the blog – She says, “If I leave for a while because of school, I always try and come back.”
    -She always tries to be kind and respectful to other blogclanners.
    -Is starting a BlogClan Collab project where we are making a MAP/PMV (that she will post on YouTube, actually!)
    – She is super nice and is trying to be helpful to new members and show support to everybody. She used to not be, and is trying to be a nicer person.
    – She giving away free names on the Warriors Names page
    – She thinks she may try running yet another game that hopefully won’t die on the Warriors Games Page
    Woohoo! Please vouch for her! 😀
    Why you should vouch for Aster:
    – She is active on the blog and is on the blog as much as she can (3-5 times a week)
    – She has run several games on the Warriors Games Page
    – Plays a lot of games on the Games Page, and is highly ranked on many NTAs
    -Is active on the Wiki and has a page
    – Is active on Discord and is part of around 13 different BlogClan related servers, including 3 of her own
    – Has taken fursona requests
    – She is friends with a lot of members on the blog and is friendly with almost everyone
    – She has been consistently on the BlogClan, never away for longer than 5 days

One more reason to vouch for both of them: If they get SW, they can each take an apprentice instead of being one!!!
    Please vouch for these amazing humans/cats :3 I’ll give you virtual cookies!
    Who has vouched:
    Fox Trot
    Lionfire
    Ravenpaw/mist
    Robin
    Littlefang
    Beepaw
    Pebbleglow-(Might not have been on the blog for long enough)
    Lapispaw

Dawn: There’s already 15 vouches, but some vouches don’t count!
    Crystie comment: PLEASE VOUCH FOR THEM!!!

Thanks to everyone who has vouched! Your vouches and support mean a lot! 🙂

Vouch for Moon and Aster!

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

13. Bramblefire
    April 10, 2019 at 1:00 am

So since I’m not sure if I got a response previously, and I kinda want to give people more of a chance like Maple did (not that I’m as fabulous) but I could still be an open mentor. Not really sure but rip, that’s okay. Either way, gonna pretend like I am.

• Gingie
      April 10, 2019 at 1:07 am

What about me? 🙂

• Bramblefire
        April 10, 2019 at 4:04 am

Gah I apologize. I hadn’t seen you around in a bit so my bad.

• April 10, 2019 at 11:10 am